Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

“God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman (2788 Views)

"God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley / Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
“God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman Who Allegedly Has A Cure For COVID-19

Popular Nigerian singer Rudeboy has asked the Lord to protect the U.S based Nigerian woman who allegedly has a cure for COVID-19.

While reacting to the viral video of the woman claiming there is a cure for the deadly disease and has cured some people with that, he prayed for her.

He asked the Lord to protect her now that she has become a public figure based on the viral video for anything bad not to happen to her.

The woman surely needs some prayers to be able to work hard and cure those infected with the virus and keep herself safe and that’s exactly what Rudeboy has done.

Source https://musicprong.com/god-please-protect-this-woman-rudeboy-prays/

2 Likes

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by donstan18: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mtcheeeeeew!!
Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by Righteousness89(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
It Hurts so Much to see My Fellow Humans having eyes open but cannot See what is going on...

It Hurts so Much to see my Fellow Humans Heading Sheepishly to their Destruction..

So Many Can't see or Understand what is Happening right before them...

It Hurts so Much to Show People the way to Life and they Refuse to Heed...

So Bad.... so bad....

4 Likes

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by merieam16(f): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Inside life..
Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by Auladimeji(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by LordIsaac(m): 5:23am On Jul 29, 2020
They will surely come for her; especially our Nigerian criminal NCDC.
Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Prayers going up......
Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by femi4: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Hurts so Much to see My Fellow Humans having eyes open but cannot See what is going on...

It Hurts so Much to see my Fellow Humans living Sheepishly...

It Hurts so Much to Show People the way to Life and they Refuse to Heed...

So Bad.... so bad....

This is what happen when you comment on every thread. Always going off point

1 Like

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by Wade501: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Come this man, watin dey worry u sef? Let the man be nau

Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

2 Likes

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by femi4: 6:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Rudeboy, leave prayer. Let those she treated come out and share their testimonies

3 Likes

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by SarkinYarki: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2020
They are already dismantling her integrity everwhere ..In weeks to come she will lose her license and be forced into frustration...The good thing is that she seems to be a solid Christian and there nothing prayers can't conquer including the Big Pharma complex

2 Likes

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by SarkinYarki: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2020
femi4:
Rudeboy, leave prayer. Let those she treated come out and share their testimonies

Are you still doubting Chloroquine doesn't work ? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by femi4: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Are you still doubting Chloroquine doesn't work ? grin cheesy cheesy
Does it work for ALL?
Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by josh123(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
why do u always quote him? moreover what he wrote is correct

2 Likes

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by Denique(f): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2020
Dotherightthing:

It's time you started acting your moniker! "Do The Right Thing" and let him be.
Quit being a nuisance!!

Righteousness...89 never ever dignify the moniker with a response. Continue to uphold that which you believe in and ignore naysayers.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Dotherightthing:

I often see your regular correction you do point out on Righteousness' comment. I want to be your students, I still wanna learn how to use punctuation and appropriate grammar. Can you show me the lead ? please.

1 Like

Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by Kylekent59: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Wade501:

Come this man, watin dey worry u sef? Let the man be nau

I don't know what Lalasticlala, Mynd44 are waiting for... That guy is always changing his comments.
Re: “God Please Protect This Woman” – Rudeboy Prays For Woman by sacajawea: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2020
This 'Dude' is way too dumb for my Liking.
Low-IQ dunce!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Prince Sits On Throne In The Streets Of Lagos During Photoshoot / Between Omah Lay And Bella Shmurda Who More Hit Songs In 2020 / Lanre Teriba Aka Atorise Celebrates 20yrs On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.