Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2553 Views)

New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan / Sanwo-olu To Unveil Administrative Master Plan For Lagos Today / Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2020

4 Likes

Re: . by flokii: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
How will you share your plots of land without bloodshed and machete wounds? grin

Not as if they do anything tangible with the lands they fight and kill one another over.

4 Likes

Re: . by Admissionclass: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Thank for your concern we don't need your plan we ipob have smarter plans..besides igboland is bigger than that the real igboland is about 50,000km2 no that political shiit you posted there but everything will fall in its place naturally blood is thicker than water.. cool

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Admissionclass: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You lack common sense . that's why Nigeria and Africa is third world shithole . I'm giving you wisdom,be grateful.

Thanks for mentioning Africa, Africa can never develop with the ways the countries are structured, the countries were created by colonial masters without the consent of the indigenes..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by Admissionclass: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
That's why all ethnic groups should be autonomous states or provinces with each dialect as semi autonomous districts .

Then what is delaying the autonomy,starting with Nigeria what is delaying restructuring

BiAfra is a foolish idea? That shows are still have typical African brain.the America you admire and copy today fought a bloody war with the great British empire for their own freedom.igbos want their own freedom from this brirish company called Nigeria they sold to unilever for £86,000 You think Nigeria is independent ABI.. grin grin audio independence the British stìll own Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by Admissionclass: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Did you read what I wrote ? I support independence of all ethnic groups . Agitate for autonomous Igbo state, Yoruba state , Efik ibibio or akwacross state , Kanuri state ,Ijaw state . Oh wait , that already existed before but the groups agitated for separation.

Not in your lifetime bro the North Is still in charge here.. tongue
Re: . by OruExpress: 12:20am On Jul 29, 2020
i tapped out when i saw 'disunity' and 'cohesive group'
Re: . by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2020
This is a rough sketch I created under 20 minutes , it can be better.

He solved igbo problem in 20min, clap for him
Re: . by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You lack common sense ,that's why you perish, and that's Nigeria and Africa is third world shithole . I'm giving you wisdom,be grateful.

Re: . by Bekool(m): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
One of the major problems bedeviling black people is disunity , and that's why they've always been easy to exploit and suffer numerous setbacks . Based on my research ,I think the Hausa/Fulani (North in general ) are the most cohesive group ,and that's why they have always been in power . The northern Nigeria stands a better chance at having a united and successful country than the south .
The southern ethnic groups are the least United .

You really need a brain check how can u claim hausa/fulanis are the ones more cohesive and united when their region is still the most voilent and chaotic in not only nigeria but the entire west africa? They are only using political voilence and fraud to remain in power nothing else not that they are actually more united than the better south.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mrvitalis(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:

The Igbo land is the same size as Los Angeles or Tokyo. Build only one world class Airport which serves the entire area,instead of too many nonviable international airports. All districts can have airstrip ,but only one world class Airport should serve the entire area.
The method of everyone doing their own thing , instead of uniting , is detrimental. It is better to unite and do great things than in small quantity.
Anambra and Ebony states are currently building international airports despite being a few minutes away from Asaba Airport and Enugu Airport. Did these Governors sit down with one another to discuss urban planning for the region? I guess not , they are all just doing their own thing . I think the governors should collaborate more for the benefit of the entire land .
With one world class airport it's easier to lobby the government for a few International flights and perhaps 5 foreign embassies to Igbo land .
Lagos Airport serves the entire south west and no other states in the south west are building international airports . Kano International Airport serves it's region and receives a few international flights.

Having too many states in such a small landmass signifies disunity.Even so ,more states are still being agitated for . Only districts should be created , not news states. Good urban planning cuts distances short . This applies to most of the southern ethnic groups as well, but this thread is about igbo land.
Firstly bro ...thanks but no thanks
We already have a South East development plan managed by the grease Pascal dozie and bath nnaji ....SEREDEC ....the gas master plan is done sealed n construction is on the way

The design of the real system is next ....south east rail network

There is plan for a new city also ...we got ourselves bro. Thanks just face your cross river

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: . by kinnkw(m): 1:49am On Jul 29, 2020
One of the most sensible things I have read on Nairaland in years. It is very shameful that there is no defined 20, 50 & 100yrs plan anywhere designed for Ndigbo.
A plan that all esteem governor must follow to realize a vision.
I concur with this post, there is absolutely no need for all these airports. Maybe cargo but not commerical.

One airport and a loop is all we need. A loop is a 12 to 18 lanes circular highway that circles and goes through the entire Igboland. With that you can get to any part of the east in 4 hrs Max.

1 Like

Re: . by mrvitalis(m): 2:36am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You have no idea what you're talking about ? I know you want to sound smart and independent.
Any Master plan contrary to my advise will ensure Nigeria and sub Saharan African remain a shithole for a long time . Maybe in 2000 years you'll finally grow some brain cells and realize this is the right thing to do . I don't have to care . I'm giving you wisdom,be grateful .
Oga thanks both no thanks

You know it all
Re: . by Minsk24: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Exactly, I'm glad people are waking to this fact that our economies are too small to survive on their own... Igboland should unite and form a cohesive governance, we are just goin round in circles..
Re: . by rdokoye: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:

The Igbo land is the same size as Los Angeles or Tokyo. Build only one world class Airport which serves the entire area,instead of too many nonviable international airports. All districts can have airstrip ,but only one world class Airport should serve the entire area.
The method of everyone doing their own thing , instead of uniting , is detrimental. It is better to unite and do great things than in small quantity.
Anambra and Ebony states are currently building international airports despite being a few minutes away from Asaba Airport and Enugu Airport. Did these Governors sit down with one another to discuss urban planning for the region? I guess not , they are all just doing their own thing . I think the governors should collaborate more for the benefit of the entire land .
With one world class airport it's easier to lobby the government for a few International flights and perhaps 5 foreign embassies to Igbo land .
Lagos Airport serves the entire south west and no other states in the south west are building international airports . Kano International Airport serves it's region and receives a few international flights.

Having too many states in such a small landmass signifies disunity.Even so ,more states are still being agitated for . Only districts should be created , not news states. Good urban planning cuts distances short . This applies to most of the southern ethnic groups as well, but this thread is about igbo land.

Considering you're from Cross River State, shouldn't your proposal be targeted there? And you're wrong, Igboland is 20x larger than Tokyo.

2 Likes

Re: . by Bighead9: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Igbo 5 states true master plan. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo 5 states true master plan. grin grin grin grin grin
The pigsty of the SW grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You have no idea what you're talking about ? I know you want to sound smart and independent.
Any Master plan contrary to my advise will ensure Nigeria and sub Saharan African remain a shithole for a long time . Maybe in 2000 years you'll finally grow some brain cells and realize this is the right thing to do . I don't have to care . I'm giving you wisdom,be grateful .
This guy you are grossly over estimating yourself undecided, please take several seats, You know so much about development master plans and you are still jobless in what ever country you ran to, Oversabi oshi

2 Likes

Re: . by Bighead9: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
The pigsty it the SW grin

Na Igbo cause the state of those pictures you posted.

So you know, I'm an Igbo man.

Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bighead9:

Na Igbo cause the state of those pictures you posted.

So you know, I'm an Igbo man.
What are you saying, please check into a Mental hospital, I see you shitting down there angry

4 Likes

Re: . by Tumbulum: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
One of the major problems bedeviling black people is disunity , and that's why they've always been easy to exploit and suffer numerous setbacks . Based on my research ,I think the Hausa/Fulani (North in general ) are the most cohesive group ,and that's why they have always been in power . The northern Nigeria stands a better chance at having a united and successful country than the south .
The southern ethnic groups are the least United .
and they are killing and bombing themselves every fuc..cling day. Please you have to create another definition for unity.

2 Likes

Re: . by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

He solved igbo problem in 20min, clap for him
well done continue creating threads with your alternative account .I don't know why most Yorubas are jobless

5 Likes

Re: . by Goodmarlian: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
rdokoye:

Considering you're from Cross River State, shouldn't your proposal be targeted there? And you're wrong, Igboland is 20x larger than Tokyo.

Leave the dry geographer alone, I stopped reading when he claimed igboland is just 5 states..he still went ahead to say los angles that is about the size of Lagos is bigger than the southeast...mumu geographer and developer.. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Rochas Okorocha, Ifeanyi Ararume Set To Take Over Imo PDP (photos) / Onitsha is boiling at the moment, 9 Esn operatives gunned down this evening!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.