Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2560 Views)

New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan / Sanwo-olu To Unveil Administrative Master Plan For Lagos Today / Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Abohboy: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Admissionclass:
Thank for your concern we don't need your plan we ipob have smarter plans..besides igboland is bigger than that the real igboland is about 50,000km2 no that political shiit you posted there but everything will fall in its place naturally blood is thicker than water.. cool

Aboh is not part of igbo land, we have our own unique language and culture, we re not igbos don’t stuff us into biafra. My grandfather who grew up in aboh, fought with Nigeria for the civil war not biafra.

1 Like

Re: . by YorubaRitualist: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
What are you saying, please check into a Mental hospital, I see you shitting down there angry
that guy is a known abokii on this forum
Re: . by Bighead9: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
What are you saying, please check into a Mental hospital, I see you shitting down there angry

Na EMEKA dey shit so. grin grin grin grin grin grin
They will soon deport him back to the East. grin grin

Re: . by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Abohboy:

Aboh is not part of igbo land, we have our own unique language and culture, we re not igbos don’t stuff us into biafra. My grandfather who grew up in aboh, fought with Nigeria for the civil war not biafra.
Bros where did the guy say aboh is igboland?, You smoke?
Re: . by Christistruth00: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
One of the major problems bedeviling black people is disunity , and that's why they've always been easy to exploit and suffer numerous setbacks . Based on my research ,I think the Hausa/Fulani (North in general ) are the most cohesive group ,and that's why they have always been in power . The northern Nigeria stands a better chance at having a united and successful country than the south .
The southern ethnic groups are the least United .

The North is the most Volatile area It is becoming one big refugee camp thanks to bandits, Boko Haram and kidnappers. In the Old days it was peaceful and easygoing not now.
Re: . by Abohboy: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Bros where did the guy say aboh is igboland?, You smoke?

Go and look at the map je provdied, it included aboh.
Re: . by Rocksvibes234: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kano airport don't servers all the regions, Kadunna, sokoto, borno, Abuja, gombe, platuea, adamawa and many others has there airports
In south west Lagos, oyo, ondo, Benin, kwara, has there airports.
In South south, Rivers, bayelsea, delta, Edo, cross River, Akwa ibom has there.
In South east, only Enugu and Imo. Anambra and Ebonyi under construction. Should our own be different

If they want uniting, they should unite and build one in Anambra, because Anambra has large volume than any other states both passengers and cargo traffics, not only south east but Nigeria at large

B3ACHSIDE:
This is a rough sketch I created under 20 minutes , it can be better.

The Igbo land is the same size as Los Angeles or Tokyo. Build only one world class Airport which serves the entire area,instead of too many nonviable international airports. All districts can have airstrip ,but only one world class Airport should serve the entire area.
The method of everyone doing their own thing , instead of uniting , is detrimental. It is better to unite and do great things than in small quantity.
Anambra and Ebony states are currently building international airports despite being a few minutes away from Asaba Airport and Enugu Airport. Did these Governors sit down with one another to discuss urban planning for the region? I guess not , they are all just doing their own thing . I think the governors should collaborate more for the benefit of the entire land .
With one world class airport it's easier to lobby the government for a few International flights and perhaps 5 foreign embassies to Igbo land .
Lagos Airport serves the entire south west and no other states in the south west are building international airports . Kano International Airport serves it's region and receives a few international flights.

Having too many states in such a small landmass signifies disunity.Even so ,more states are still being agitated for . Only districts should be created , not news states. Good urban planning cuts distances short . This applies to most of the southern ethnic groups as well, but this thread is about igbo land.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: . by Divinehenrich(m): 5:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Plz kindly help me with link on how to join one of the aforementioned forum especially the American forum
B3ACHSIDE:
who told you that I'm not aware that igboland exceeds the south east region? in fact ever since I've been on this forum I've always advocated that Ikwerre and the other igboid groups who deny being Igbo are part of Igbo. I don't understand why Nigerians are such bigots . nothing wrong with my suggestion on this thread . I comment on Japanese Forum,North American forum,Lithuanian forum,Scottish forum, only Nigerians see ethnic undertones in everything .
Re: . by Rayzoom: 12:59pm On May 23, 2021
Go back home, ask your grandfather to tell you in all honesty who you are before making yourself object of public mockery. "Ali nwa Chukwuma bu onye aboh, nnem anecheli" maybe this is part of your distinct language. You guys will definitely desire unity and oneness the hard way maybe when the heart of every Igbo has been short against you guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] / Can The U.S Extradite Its Top Ranking FBI Agent To Any Country For Prosecution? / The SE Has Lost Out Once Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.