Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno (2274 Views)

Wike: I Sacked Tamuno Because He Didn't Know The Limits Of His Powers / Not All 15 Are Doctors, They Are Not Really Our Guests,” Says Health Minister / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
"IGBOS" NOT ACTUALLY OUR PROBLEM

*Who abandoned the east-west road to build road and railway from northern Nigeria to Niger republic

*who killed the seaports in Calabar and eguocha (pharcourt) to pave way for Lagos ports

*Who shifted the oil capital from pharcourt to Lagos

*Who signed the Petroleum decree giving total control and ownership of oil to the federal government

*Who nationalised the oil industry through the creation of NNPC?.

Who signed land use act??

*Who removed goodluck Jonathan from office

*Who is funding the north east development commission (NEDC) more than the Niger/Delta Development commission (NDDC)

*Who hijecked/northernise NNPC?

*Who is using oil money to fund fulani private business (Miyetti Allah)

Who refused restructuring; to create room for resource control

*Who appointed northerners to head every security apparatus

*Who allocated all the oil blocks to themselves?

~ Comrade Tamuno-belema Daniels

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Adekamkpe23: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
I think they are.
The most hated tribe after Fulanis are Igbos. Igbo used to be number 1 until Fulanis overtook them. FACT.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
I think they are.
The most hated tribe after Fulanis are Igbos. Igbo used to be number 1 until Fulanis overtook them. FACT.
At least you all agreed that the unity of Nigeria is driven by their hatred for igbo until recently

28 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by ejanla077: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
I think they are.

Can u please keep hating the Igbos because it seems ur hate is doing wonders... The Igbos re growing at alarming rate yet u r hating
.... Sorry oo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by gidgiddy: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
I think they are.

But if the same Igbos say they want to go their way as Biafra, you Nigerians will be ready to fight civil war

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Adekamkpe23: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

At least you all agreed that the unity of Nigeria is driven by their hatred for igbo until recently

Absolutely right. Igbos are hated but don't ask me why. Ask your fellow ibos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

Absolutely right. Igbos are hated but don't ask me why. Ask your fellow ibos.
So you don’t know why you hate igbo?

17 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Adekamkpe23: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
ejanla077:

Can u please keep hating the Igbos because it seems ur hate is doing wonders... The Igbos re growing at alarming rate yet u r hating
.... Sorry oo

Growing at alarming rate in SE Asian prisons. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Adekamkpe23: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

But if the same Igbos say they want to go their way as Biafra, you Nigerians will be ready to fight civil war

They can go, start by relocating from the SW today.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Adekamkpe23: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

So you don’t know why you hate igbo?

Ask yourself why
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by donbachi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
So,who is our problem?
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
tamuno belema daniel..hahaha that unprouded igbo idiot imposting as ijaw? i knew him in facebook.. we have exposed him many times so he left every group where he see me..

we have ask that idiot many questions to confirm he is ijaw but the idiot refuse to reply..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by emezuo17: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
tamuno belema daniel..hahaha that unprouded igbo idiot imposting as ijaw? i knew him in facebook.. we have exposed him many times so he left every group where he see me..

we have ask that idiot many questions to confirm he is ijaw but the idiot refuse to reply..
. But that still doesn't answer the questions, is it igbos that did all those things to you guys?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by ObiOfOnistha: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
emezuo17:
. But that still doesn't answer the questions, is it igbos that did all those things to you guys?
all the listed things are things of today.. we are talking about the gravious pains igbo inflicted on us in 1960s..

besides we do not hate igbo, but we hate biafra.. we can align with igbo, but they identify themselves with biafra name, then will hate them..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by eagleu: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Which of his points do you disagree with?
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
eagleu:

Which of his points do you disagree with?
we do not hate igbo, but we hate biafra..
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
all the listed things are things of today.. we are talking about the gravious pains igbo inflicted on us in 1960s..

besides we do not hate igbo, but we hate biafra.. we can align with igbo, but they identify themselves with biafra name, then will hate them..
The only grievous thing igbo did was allowing you to wallow in ignorance and lies
Adaka boro
Saro wiwa
They were all killed by one Nigerianist like you
But lies won’t

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Collyweed: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we do not hate igbo, but we hate biafra..

That is quite strange given that an Ijaw man even christened the place, Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Idiko1: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
"IGBOS" NOT ACTUALLY OUR PROBLEM

*Who abandoned the east-west road to build road and railway from northern Nigeria to Niger republic

*who killed the seaports in Calabar and eguocha (pharcourt) to pave way for Lagos ports

*Who shifted the oil capital from pharcourt to Lagos

*Who signed the Petroleum decree giving total control and ownership of oil to the federal government

*Who nationalised the oil industry through the creation of NNPC?.

Who signed land use act??

*Who removed goodluck Jonathan from office

*Who is funding the north east development commission (NEDC) more than the Niger/Delta Development commission (NDDC)

*Who hijecked/northernise NNPC?

*Who is using oil money to fund fulani private business (Miyetti Allah)

Who refused restructuring; to create room for resource control

*Who appointed northerners to head every security apparatus

*Who allocated all the oil blocks to themselves?

~ Comrade Tamuno-belema Daniels

It was first shifted from Owerri to Port Harcourt to make the fools feel goofy importance and then lowered the boom on the miscreants by moving it to Lagos. It was all crafted by the Yoruba with support of jackasses from northern region of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Idiko1: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

They can go, start by relocating from the SW today.

Which SW are you talking about? The same SW developed with commonwealth of Nigeria. You and generation can not pay back the money spent on SW by Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by OBALOLA55(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
I think they are.
E BE LIKE SAY THIS ONE JUST RETURN FROM BENIN IDP CAMP grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by OBALOLA55(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Idiko1:

Which SW are you talking about? The same SW LAGOS developed with commonwealth of Nigeria. You and generation can not pay back the money spent on SW by Nigeria.
BE GUIDED angry
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

I’m not getting why you (purportedly a Ijaw) would be furious at the OP!?

What part of the post do you find objectionable that leads you to advocate the Igbos are indeed the Ijaws problem? Or are you a impostor yourself?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Idiko1: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BE GUIDED angry

Shut up your putrid mouth. There is hidden reason the Yoruba people are not up front about disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. The SW of Nigeria cannot pay back the commonwealth used to develop the area. You know what happens when you cannot pay.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
just coming back after a 3month ban!

BUHARI IS STILL A LIFELESS DULLARDINHHO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by OBALOLA55(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
Idiko1:

Shut up your putrid mouth. There is hidden reason the Yoruba people are not up front about disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. The SW of Nigeria cannot pay back the commonwealth used to develop the area. You know what happens when you cannot pay.
LALASTICLALA RULE 2 angry
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Collyweed:

That is quite strange given that an Ijaw man even christened the place, Biafra.
i am even the one that christened it, but i say no.. we cant study ojukwu institution... we will study adaka boro institution.. if u igbos want unity, then leave ojukwu and come and join boro..
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Idiko1:

Lol. That is your fellow Igbo you are insulting. Brothers are really rising against brothers in end times lol.

All because Yorubas are now saying you Igbos and Fulanis should leave you want to change the narrative to be about "commonwealth used to develop the SW".

Clever Yorubas always knew you covetous Igbos are all mouth and would never willingly leave the most desirable region of Nigeria when push comes to shove.

Goodluck suing the SW to Court when Nigeria separate. While at it, find an example where any new nation has been ordered to pay 'development levy' to another region it used to share nationhood with. It will always be about negotiations. Clown.

Meanwhile some of your brothers are shouting about not leaving Lagos because they own 99.99% of Properties in the State.

You guys are funny. Very immature and childish. When we told you secession is serious and painful business and not the joke you insincere people take it for you shouted "they won't let us go".

Yorubas are now saying leave please and you people are coming out with flimsy excuses to remain in the SW, rather than be happy to head back to ala Igbo , confirming what I always argue that Igbos are blackmailers who never say what they mean and never mean what they say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

I’m not getting why you (purportedly a Ijaw) would be furious at the OP!?

What part of the post do you find objectionable that leads you to advocate the Igbos are indeed the Ijaws problem? Or are you a impostor yourself?
igbos have done grave harm to us than those north at old eastern region..

besides we do not have igbo, but we we hate biafra with every means.. not igbo, but biafra is our worst enemy..
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

The only grievous thing igbo did was allowing you to wallow in ignorance and lies
Adaka boro
Saro wiwa
They were all killed by one Nigerianist like you
But lies won’t
oya carry una biafra cross, make we carry our cross.
Re: Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno by Kinematics: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nonsense from Ipig miscreants. No Belema dead or alive will call Port Harcourt Igweocha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From PETER OBI Administration / Atiku Has Strong Hold In Only 5 States / Why Handing Over On May 29 Is Akin To Military Take-over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.