Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

..... - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ..... (4432 Views)

I Am Planning To Do This Upon Retirement.can You Pls Help Me With Advice? / What Business Can I Invest On With 3million Naira / Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million (2) (3) (4)

Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 1:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Christiano25:
U will be glad. Kindly WhatsApp me for further discussion.
Re: ..... by uthlaw: 4:24am On Jul 30, 2020
yungchop:
come dey pack Rams and Goats enter from Niger enter Nigeria.. There's serious money in this business
na Niger you dey?
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 30, 2020
Christiano25:
My location is far from banks and how much can be yield monthly in this business.
NB- I’ll have to employ someone there because I’m a busy person

try learning some lucrative skills like digital marketing, graphic design, video Animations, video editting, blogging, coding, many more and invest the other money in agriculture (fish and snail rearing to start with)
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Christiano25:
Thanks so much

instead of you to try learning some skills like digital marketing, video Animations, copywriting, coding,etc..
so,at Least you can start earning money from there..
and invest in fish farming, snail rearing..
this was the idea I taught my friend when she was in same shoes as yours..
she is now a rich person..
Sha beware of scammers
Re: ..... by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Christiano25:
How long will it stays there and how much can I get in return after 1 year
You can either walk into any bank and ask them this question or use Google to search for it. Good luck
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

You can either walk into any bank and ask them this question or use Google to search for it. Good luck
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Realshay:

instead of you to try learning some skills like digital marketing, video Animations, copywriting, coding,etc..
so,at Least you can start earning money from there..
and invest in fish farming, snail rearing..
this was the idea I taught my friend when she was in same shoes as yours..
she is now a rich person..
Sha beware of scammers
Re: ..... by yungchop: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2020
uthlaw:
na Niger you dey?
I shuttle
Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Christiano25:
Greetings everyone!

I am seriously in need of business ideas! I have capital worth of 3 million Naira at present and I am looking at what to invest in.
(NB) I AM 21 years of age
At first, I came to a conclusion of investing in what you know best. I will say I am not familiar with any skills yet.
Please if you have any idea of any business I can invest in please let me know or tell me what you think
Real estate
Agriculture
Betting shops
Bread bakery
Poultry
Etc etc etc
3 milla is a lot of money, use it wisely and u are still young
PS: I'm looking for a 500k loan
Re: ..... by owonidotcom: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Since you are this young and have this kind of money with the knowledge of a platform like this, when I made my first million I don't have access to a platform like this, hence I loosed some of it, in the process of learning. Here is my advice, go and buy a sure bond with let's say 2.5m and forget you even have that money even if it's 1% just leave it there.

2ndly go and work in a company that does consumer goods production, bread, pure water, fast foods, any form of trading you choose. Do that for at least a year or two if you have the time to enable you learn the in and out, ups and down of the business so that when you start yours, you will make little or no mistakes.

3rd figure out a niche in health care and pitch your tenth there.

4th Don't give your money to anyone yet no matter how little except you can afford to loose it incase and if you must, I will advice any trusted Agritech companies, that's where Agricultural future lies.. Cheers

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Christiano25:
my pleasure.. and I can teach you all that
Re: ..... by SlahJoe(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Visit the Treasury bill, Mutual fund and NSE forums under Investment section of Nairaland for quality and sound advice, good luck to you.
Re: ..... by babsy01(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Realshay:

Why don't you try learning some lucrative skills like digital marketing, graphic design, video Animations, video editting, blogging, coding, many more and invest the other money in agriculture (fish and snail rearing to start with)

that's very nice am also interested in learning this skills please
this is my contact 07034850283
or any way I can reach you please
Re: ..... by Fxmanager(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Christiano25:
Greetings everyone!

I am seriously in need of business ideas! I have capital worth of 3 million Naira at present and I am looking at what to invest in.
(NB) I AM 21 years of age
At first, I came to a conclusion of investing in what you know best. I will say I am not familiar with any skills yet.
Please if you have any idea of any business I can invest in please let me know or tell me what you think
Go through the posts in the thread below in other to avoid falling a victim to scam/ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: ..... by 8lngish: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: ..... by 8lngish: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
SlahJoe:
Visit the Treasury bill, Mutual fund and NSE forums under Investment section of Nairaland for quality and sound advice, good luck to you.

At the present moment mutual funds Treasury bulks are no go area, contact a financial broker for details

I have got a 10% ROI (return in investment) in 6weeks if you don't mind
https:///2349054754607
Re: ..... by Karlifate: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
dorispray:

3 Million Naira for real Estate business??

I believe the OP is asking of a business and not an Investment per say. The said amount is okay to secure investments in the real Estate Sector (meaning you put in your money into it while you wait for sometime for the value of which product you put in your money to appreciate with time. Just so you know, I'm involved with the Real Estate Business industry.) But 3 million Naira not be enough if we're talking of going into the business aspect of the Real Estate Industry.

Hmm, I love Agriculture with a passion. But Dear OP, I must let you know that This is not an easy Terrain to wade through without you been fully prepared and get extremely committed with a strong passion. (I have learnt this in a very hard way!)

I ventured into Agriculture about 6 years ago and just like you, I investment quite a huge sum of capital into it, without sound knowledge about what the business entails and after every long patience and hard work on my part, I have nothing to show for my capital and toils. It all boils down to my inadequate knowledge about the business from the start. Mind you I left everything I was doing in Lagos and relocated all the way down to a rural farm community in Oyo State for completely 12 months to be with a "supposed" mentor whom I later discovered knows 'nothing' as far as Agriculture is concerned, but Yet will come here on Nairaland and other online platforms and be bragging like a Consultant.....

I laugh when i see people just dey talk about this aspect as if say na beans.... Na so e just easy to export Agric commodities like that?

There is a bastard on Nairaland forum who's been advertising his scam game of selling eBook guide and coaching on this Exportation of Agric commodities, but what he sells is completely crap and he will even sweet-talk you to collect money from you to help you secure a contract from a fake company in the USA to supply bitter-kola and Shea-butter. This bastard will tell you to send him money to collect a sample package which the fake company will request from you at first before they assign the main contract to you. The bastard will sweet-talk you to part with even small amount of N3,500 for the sample product properly packaged from his own end so you can see how it's to be properly packaged for the requester to accept it.

Abeg you jaree Dear OP, no just look this area especially for this Covid-19 period wey we dey so.

Well, let me tell you this; Frankly speaking, with the amount of capital you said you've got, you can increased it in multiple fold by going into the Telecom business/services sector.

Do you even realize that all major banks commercial Banks in the country have been raking millions of Naira by delving into this business sector aside from their normal banking services which they're primarily licensed to be offering to people?

Or tell me Which commercial banks in the country doesn't offers any of the following business services listed below.....

** Airtime Virtual Top-up (VTU) sales ...........
** Data Bundle sales (MTN, AIRTEL ,GLO ,9MOBILE ,SMILE, etc) ................
** CableTV Subscription (DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES)............
** Electricity Payment..............
** Other Payments & Collections such as WAEC, JAMB, NECO & NABTEB...............
** As well as Mobile Banking Agent services via P.O.S kiosk/ Biz centers.............

Telecom business is sweet and very lucrative. It is the new Oil wealth in town and you need to tap out of this wealth also.

My Message is clear and direct...

*1. Do You Buy Airtime via Recharge Cards or Bank/kiosk Virtual Top-up (VTU service)

*2. Do You Subscribe for Data bundle??

*3. Do You Subscribe Cable TV subscription??

*4. Do You Pay ELECTRICITY Bills??

If the answers are YES, then people can also buy from you at the comfort of your home!

Therefore this business is for you.

Come partner with PRIME-LINK TELECOMS and own a Virtual Top Up Account to do all these transactions with ease and make daily commission at the comfort of your home or office using just your smart phone.

Facts to note:

Everyday, millions of people make use of airtime and data subscription, they pay for DSTV, GOTV, StarTimes and Electricity bills whether they like it or not! This singular reason is why PRIME-LINK TELECOMS SERVICES will always be in business.

The Economy is Slow, But People are Still...

1. Watching Cable TV

2. Making Calls With Airtime

3. Browsing Facebook And Buying Data

4. Paying Electricity Bills

5. Making phone calls and Sending Airtime To Loved Ones.

There is Money to be Made from them this Year.

Consider adding Telecom business to whatever you are doing, or not doing. You start Earning from the moment you are Registered and get Activated! You make money 24/7!!!

If you seems to be interested, click on the link to relate on whatsapp: https:///2347086268565

Re: ..... by SavageResponse(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
U will be glad. Kindly WhatsApp me for further discussion.

@ Christiano25 whatever you do, do not contact this guy

He's not being honest with you, he wants to use your money to do Binary Options trading which is a form of gambling and there is a possibility he could loose everything in less than 7 days!

Check out page 14 of the thread below where he was asked to demonstrate his skills with his own money but he was avoiding doing so

https://www.nairaland.com/5795064/suggestions-needed-where-invest-n16million/13

Re: ..... by SavageResponse(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Christiano25:
How long will it stays there and how much can I get in return after 1 year

The interest is not much but it's the safest place for your money until you figure out what to do with it. (Currently less than 10% per annum)

It does not have to be there for 1 year at a stretch, you can fix it for 90, 180 or 360 days
Re: ..... by SavageResponse(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2020
dawnomike:
Exportation of Agric commodities...

@Christiano25 avoid anything related to export especially agro or any form of perishable goods. It's not as easy as people make it seem and you do not have enough money or experience for that kind of business!

Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Okay � thanks for the advice
SavageResponse:

@Christiano25 avoid anything related to export especially agro or any form of perishable goods. It's not as easy as people make it seem and you do not have enough money or experience for that kind of business!
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2020
That’s a better option then
SavageResponse:

The interest is not much but it's the safest place for your money until you figure out what to do with it. (Currently less than 10% per annum)

It does not have to be there for 1 year at a stretch, you can fix it for 90, 180 or 360 days
Re: ..... by SavageResponse(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2020
blackpanthar:
Dorispray well done o, nice marketing strategy you are using but am not marketing anything and I am into real Estate o for 10 years now.... No one knows everything, you should have asked, there are places in Lagos State that you can buy a full house on a full plot for 3million naira total, i am not kidding.

Sadly most of you who claim to be in real estate only focus on the Island and expensive areas so u make huge profit per-sale.... Am not on the island.... I know where 100x60 size plot of lands are sold for as low as 600k with complete documents except C of O.

Lagos is big, there are many things available that you may not know. The transport fare from these places to the Island is just 600 naira ..... I feel any serious person should go into real estate.

Telecom is good but the Op wants to INVEST.... Into a Business. I can design a fully functional website that does all you listed for 25k and do sound digital marketing for 50k to get customers on every social media platform... Then he can buy units MTN 1G for N300.. etc So investing 3m into it will be too much.

The Op Christiano25 needs both a side hustle and an agrotech farmland Investment that pays at least every 7 weeks with an R.O.I of 8-30% continuously. He needs to learn how to trade cryptocurrency and stocks.

I really hope he gets a strong mentor else he will innocently be falling into trial n errors.

Any full house you can buy for 3million in Lagos will probably be a rundown and flood prone building located in the most remote part of Ikotun or Shibiri-Ajangbadi and will not appreciate by more that 5% in the next 10 years!

That is a terrible investment except if you're a kidnapper and need a remote place to keep your victims!!! grin

Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

He's not being honest with you, he wants to use your money to do Binary Options trading which is a form of gambling and there is a possibility he could loose everything in less than 7 days!

Check out page 14 of the thread below where he was asked to demonstrate his skills with his own money but he was but avoiding doing so

Re: ..... by SavageResponse(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Christiano25:
That’s a better option then

Do not give the money to anyone to fix for you even if you know the person works in a bank, make sure you go to the bank a process the transaction in the bank's premises

The bank will take the money through direct debit to your bank account; you do not need to withdraw cash to take anywhere!

When the transaction is complete you will be given what is called a deal slip or deposit certificate which will state the following

* Your name

* The period of the investment (Start date and date of expiration)

* Interest rate

Do not leave the bank without collecting this document

Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Can we talk more pls
Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

Check out page 14 of the thread below where he was asked to demonstrate his skills with his own money but he was avoiding doing so

U are completely wrong. I have told you to come and see for yourself. Stop derailing people from great opportunities. Always try to be dynamic if u must succeed in life.
Re: ..... by Frankbet(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2020
I will suggest micro loan and financing to you. You can be sure of a 25% yearly profit and that is a guarantee. You may check out my signature for further advice.
Re: ..... by SavageResponse(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
U are completely wrong. I have told you to come and see for yourself. Stop derailing people from great opportunities. Always try to be dynamic if u must succeed in life.

Oga my life is already is a success that's why I'm not looking for a gambling opportunity to make me rich grin

Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

Oga my life is already is a success that's why I'm not looking for a gambling opportunity to make me rich grin
Ur mindset is very poor. U must have lost money before. That is why u are so scare.
Re: ..... by blackpanthar: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

Any full house you can buy for 3million in Lagos will probably be a rundown and flood prone building located in the most remote part of Ikotun or Shibiri-Ajangbadi and will not appreciate by more that 5% in the next 10 years!

That is a terrible investment except if you're a kidnapper and need a remote place to keep your victims!!! grin

And you think you know Lagos. Pls go on jiji and see plots of land less than 1m. Places you dont know in Lagos hold treasures. They are all on paid slots on jiji and such other sites. Its well.
Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Frankbet:
I will suggest micro loan and financing to you. You can be sure of a 25% yearly profit and that is a guarantee. You may check out my signature for further advice.
Do u know where I can get loan at affordable interest rate pls?

Money Transfer Services Uk To Nigeria / I Need Urgently Tricycle((keke Marwa) As Much As I Can Get / How Can I Get The Sort Code For First Bank Branches In Delta State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60