Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

..... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ..... (4420 Views)

I Am Planning To Do This Upon Retirement.can You Pls Help Me With Advice? / What Business Can I Invest On With 3million Naira / Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by nadel: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
Greetings everyone!

I am seriously in need of business ideas! I have capital worth of 3 million Naira at present and I am looking at what to invest in.
(NB) I AM 21 years of age
At first, I came to a conclusion of investing in what you know best. I will say I am not familiar with any skills yet.
Please if you have any idea of any business I can invest in please let me know or tell me what you think
Get a good location and open a bet9ja shop. If u are in abj. I can help u
Re: ..... by ladylak(f): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
Greetings everyone!

I am seriously in need of business ideas! I have capital worth of 3 million Naira at present and I am looking at what to invest in.
At first, I came to a conclusion of investing in what you know best. I will say I am not familiar with any skills yet.
Please if you have any idea of any business I can invest in please let me know or tell me what you think
Whatever you want to do the first thing to consider is location.
Secondly,your interest.
Thirdly,your capital,which you have.
Put the three into consideration,if you are in a location far from banks and you have interest in mobile banking,with 500k you can start.

Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
Greetings everyone!

Invest with me, while I pay u 3% return on investment, every month.
Re: ..... by ladylak(f): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2020
Razzness:
3 mil na money o and u are still young, u need to learn the art of business b4 investing such amount to avoid stories that touch, better be buying income generating assets while experimenting in business with smaller sums.
Will like to know eaxmples of those income generating assets to buy that you are talking about
Re: ..... by dawnomike(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2020
dorispray:

3 Million Naira for real Estate business??

I believe the OP is asking of a business and not an Investment per say. The said amount is okay to secure investments in the real Estate Sector (meaning you put in your money into it while you wait for sometime for the value of which product you put in your money to appreciate with time. Just so you know, I'm involved with the Real Estate Business industry.) But 3 million Naira not be enough if we're talking of going into the business aspect of the Real Estate Industry.

Hmm, I love Agriculture with a passion. But Dear OP, I must let you know that This is not an easy Terrain to wade through without you been fully prepared and get extremely committed with a strong passion. (I have learnt this in a very hard way!)

I ventured into Agriculture about 6 years ago and just like you, I investment quite a huge sum of capital into it, without sound knowledge about what the business entails and after every long patience and hard work on my part, I have nothing to show for my capital and toils. It all boils down to my inadequate knowledge about the business from the start. Mind you I left everything I was doing in Lagos and relocated all the way down to a rural farm community in Oyo State for completely 12 months to be with a "supposed" mentor whom I later discovered knows 'nothing' as far as Agriculture is concerned, but Yet will come here on Nairaland and other online platforms and be bragging like a Consultant.....

I laugh when i see people just dey talk about this aspect as if say na beans.... Na so e just easy to export Agric commodities like that?

There is a bastard on Nairaland forum who's been advertising his scam game of selling eBook guide and coaching on this Exportation of Agric commodities, but what he sells is completely crap and he will even sweet-talk you to collect money from you to help you secure a contract from a fake company in the USA to supply bitter-kola and Shea-butter. This bastard will tell you to send him money to collect a sample package which the fake company will request from you at first before they assign the main contract to you. The bastard will sweet-talk you to part with even small amount of N3,500 for the sample product properly packaged from his own end so you can see how it's to be properly packaged for the requester to accept it.

Abeg you jaree Dear OP, no just look this area especially for this Covid-19 period wey we dey so.

Well, let me tell you this; Frankly speaking, with the amount of capital you said you've got, you can increased it in multiple fold by going into the Telecom business/services sector.

Do you even realize that all major banks commercial Banks in the country have been raking millions of Naira by delving into this business sector aside from their normal banking services which they're primarily licensed to be offering to people?

Or tell me Which commercial banks in the country doesn't offers any of the following business services listed below.....

** Airtime Virtual Top-up (VTU) sales ...........
** Data Bundle sales (MTN, AIRTEL ,GLO ,9MOBILE ,SMILE, etc) ................
** CableTV Subscription (DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES)............
** Electricity Payment..............
** Other Payments & Collections such as WAEC, JAMB, NECO & NABTEB...............
** As well as Mobile Banking Agent services via P.O.S kiosk/ Biz centers.............

Telecom business is sweet and very lucrative. It is the new Oil wealth in town and you need to tap out of this wealth also.

My Message is clear and direct...

*1. Do You Buy Airtime via Recharge Cards or Bank/kiosk Virtual Top-up (VTU service)

*2. Do You Subscribe for Data bundle??

*3. Do You Subscribe Cable TV subscription??

*4. Do You Pay ELECTRICITY Bills??

If the answers are YES, then people can also buy from you at the comfort of your home!

Therefore this business is for you.

Come partner with PRIME-LINK TELECOMS and own a Virtual Top Up Account to do all these transactions with ease and make daily commission at the comfort of your home or office using just your smart phone.

Facts to note:

Everyday, millions of people make use of airtime and data subscription, they pay for DSTV, GOTV, StarTimes and Electricity bills whether they like it or not! This singular reason is why PRIME-LINK TELECOMS SERVICES will always be in business.

The Economy is Slow, But People are Still...

1. Watching Cable TV

2. Making Calls With Airtime

3. Browsing Facebook And Buying Data

4. Paying Electricity Bills

5. Making phone calls and Sending Airtime To Loved Ones.

There is Money to be Made from them this Year.

Consider adding Telecom business to whatever you are doing, or not doing. You start Earning from the moment you are Registered and get Activated! You make money 24/7!!!

If you seems to be interested, click on the link to relate on whatsapp: https:///2347086268565
#Smile... I rest my case
Re: ..... by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
LUCKY YOU. A very rare opportunity you gat there.
Anyway, if it were to be me, I would go into Agriculture.
(everyone eats, hence everyone is a potential customer)

How do you guys go into agriculture when you don't have any other source of income??
How do survive before the farm starts yielding profits?
Hope you're not an internet farmer?

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Okay �
merieam16:
First of all, beware of fraudsters. Secondly, pray 2 God 4 directions
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks � I will look into that
dorispray:

3 Million Naira for real Estate business??

I believe the OP is asking of a business and not an Investment per say. The said amount is okay to secure investments in the real Estate Sector (meaning you put in your money into it while you wait for sometime for the value of which product you put in your money to appreciate with time. Just so you know, I'm involved with the Real Estate Business industry.) But 3 million Naira not be enough if we're talking of going into the business aspect of the Real Estate Industry.

Hmm, I love Agriculture with a passion. But Dear OP, I must let you know that This is not an easy Terrain to wade through without you been fully prepared and get extremely committed with a strong passion. (I have learnt this in a very hard way!)

I ventured into Agriculture about 6 years ago and just like you, I investment quite a huge sum of capital into it, without sound knowledge about what the business entails and after every long patience and hard work on my part, I have nothing to show for my capital and toils. It all boils down to my inadequate knowledge about the business from the start. Mind you I left everything I was doing in Lagos and relocated all the way down to a rural farm community in Oyo State for completely 12 months to be with a "supposed" mentor whom I later discovered knows 'nothing' as far as Agriculture is concerned, but Yet will come here on Nairaland and other online platforms and be bragging like a Consultant.....

I laugh when i see people just dey talk about this aspect as if say na beans.... Na so e just easy to export Agric commodities like that?

There is a bastard on Nairaland forum who's been advertising his scam game of selling eBook guide and coaching on this Exportation of Agric commodities, but what he sells is completely crap and he will even sweet-talk you to collect money from you to help you secure a contract from a fake company in the USA to supply bitter-kola and Shea-butter. This bastard will tell you to send him money to collect a sample package which the fake company will request from you at first before they assign the main contract to you. The bastard will sweet-talk you to part with even small amount of N3,500 for the sample product properly packaged from his own end so you can see how it's to be properly packaged for the requester to accept it.

Abeg you jaree Dear OP, no just look this area especially for this Covid-19 period wey we dey so.

Well, let me tell you this; Frankly speaking, with the amount of capital you said you've got, you can increased it in multiple fold by going into the Telecom business/services sector.

Do you even realize that all major banks commercial Banks in the country have been raking millions of Naira by delving into this business sector aside from their normal banking services which they're primarily licensed to be offering to people?

Or tell me Which commercial banks in the country doesn't offers any of the following business services listed below.....

** Airtime Virtual Top-up (VTU) sales ...........
** Data Bundle sales (MTN, AIRTEL ,GLO ,9MOBILE ,SMILE, etc) ................
** CableTV Subscription (DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES)............
** Electricity Payment..............
** Other Payments & Collections such as WAEC, JAMB, NECO & NABTEB...............
** As well as Mobile Banking Agent services via P.O.S kiosk/ Biz centers.............

Telecom business is sweet and very lucrative. It is the new Oil wealth in town and you need to tap out of this wealth also.

My Message is clear and direct...

*1. Do You Buy Airtime via Recharge Cards or Bank/kiosk Virtual Top-up (VTU service)

*2. Do You Subscribe for Data bundle??

*3. Do You Subscribe Cable TV subscription??

*4. Do You Pay ELECTRICITY Bills??

If the answers are YES, then people can also buy from you at the comfort of your home!

Therefore this business is for you.

Come partner with PRIME-LINK TELECOMS and own a Virtual Top Up Account to do all these transactions with ease and make daily commission at the comfort of your home or office using just your smart phone.

Facts to note:

Everyday, millions of people make use of airtime and data subscription, they pay for DSTV, GOTV, StarTimes and Electricity bills whether they like it or not! This singular reason is why PRIME-LINK TELECOMS SERVICES will always be in business.

The Economy is Slow, But People are Still...

1. Watching Cable TV

2. Making Calls With Airtime

3. Browsing Facebook And Buying Data

4. Paying Electricity Bills

5. Making phone calls and Sending Airtime To Loved Ones.

There is Money to be Made from them this Year.

Consider adding Telecom business to whatever you are doing, or not doing. You start Earning from the moment you are Registered and get Activated! You make money 24/7!!!

If you seems to be interested, click on the link to relate on whatsapp: https:///2347086268565
Re: ..... by Sirfemisky: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
Greetings everyone!

How did yoy make the money?
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2020
How long will it stays there and how much can I get in return after 1 year
Ghengiskhan:

Put the money into government bonds, think of something you will never get bored doing, find someone doing it and learn from the person then you can start your own too
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks I really appreciate your time
Dwightventures:

Problem in Nigeria is trust, since everyone is too smart for their own good. I was in your situation. From 4m, thinking what to do, I blew 1.5m before I got a definitive answer, inspite of fact that I have real skills o. some of the money wasted was investing a small amount as trial in somebody's established business and she quickly stole the money because it is assumed if somebody gives you money, he has too much.

My own problem now is the opposite of yours on the last one year. I now have a business (that involves SKILL) and I'm making a profit, but could do a lot better if I had much more capital. You could join me and I'll make it such that you don't actually just give me money but you buy something from me and sell. Ehen you're comfortable enough, we can go to next level. My estimated value of merchandise + cash in hand is now about 3.5m from 2.5 just 2 yrs ago. Remember I live, pay rent and all from this income o. What stocks/bond or money market cam give you that? If I had a better logistics arrangement from my source country (who knows, you may have that as your contribution to the biz) and more capital, ideally at leat 5m cash, I would do much better. it is an international business if there's enough cash for it. Contact me on my name at gmail. com.

Nigerians have so damaged their country and theirselves by their tendency to defraud one another and trust is a scarce commodity here, but if you try, you could be pleasantly surprised. Otherwise, too bad. All I need is capital; I also don't want to bring people into my business cos I don't want stress and trouble. But since I don't know where to source cash and I see this your post, that's why I'm offer this
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2020
I am in ikorodu and how much can be made monthly
nadel:
Get a good location and open a bet9ja shop. If u are in abj. I can help u
Re: ..... by phranco(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
HOW DID YOU MAKE THE 3MILLION IN THE FIRST PLACE?
That thing must be lucrative, and it is the answer you are seeking.
Put all your effort into it.

Two seconds everywhere burst, my woman pay. Only for the legends if you know.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2020
My location is far from banks and how much can be yield monthly in this business.
NB- I’ll have to employ someone there because I’m a busy person
ladylak:

Whatever you want to do the first thing to consider is location.
Secondly,your interest.
Thirdly,your capital,which you have.
Put the three into consideration,if you are in a location far from banks and you have interest in mobile banking,with 500k you can start.

Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2020
How
Oluwahelpme:
Invest with me, while I pay u 3% return on investment, every month.
Re: ..... by nadel: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
I am in ikorodu and how much can be made monthly
over 100000k net profit
Re: ..... by maximus2: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
Greetings everyone!

Your statement is quite contradictory.

You say you're not familiar with any skill yet.
You also stated that you would invest in what you know best

At the same time you're asking for opinions on what to invest in.

3 things you've said

You want to invest
You don't have a skill yet
And you need serious business ideas.

For the sake of clarity,the question now is:

Do you want to start and run a business yourself?
Do you want to invest in an already existing business managed by someone else?
Do you want to learn a marketable skill or skills?
Or do you want to do it all?

Your answer will determine how best you can be helped..

1 Like

Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lol �
phranco:

Two seconds everywhere burst, my woman pay. Only for the legends if you know.
Re: ..... by Mannyemmy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
Greetings everyone!

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not open and overcrowded these period and most persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production, Hope these helps. I as well also have some other genuine online businesses for you.
You can send me a mail for proper business consultation.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks so much
Mannyemmy:

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not open and overcrowded these period and most persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production, Hope these helps. I as well also have some other genuine online businesses for you.
You can send me a mail for proper business consultation.
Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
How
I will be making use of it. While u sit down and earn 3% every month.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmmm that’s risky for me
Oluwahelpme:
I will be making use of it. While u sit down and earn 3% every month.
Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
Hmmm that’s risky for me
Not at all. U will enjoy urself.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Why don’t you tell me the business here
Oluwahelpme:
Not at all. U will enjoy urself.
Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
Why don’t you tell me the business here
I'm into insecticides business. U will be getting ur 3% every month. No story
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
keep about 2million in fixed deposit.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
If I should leave 2million in a fixed deposit like how much do you think it will yield me in 1 year
JoshJay1:
First keep about 2million in fixed deposit.

Leaving you with 1m. I will teach you how to earn 80,000 naira monthly from 200k (This is actually in 1 week as soon as you exhaust your spending limit). You can earn more but due to the spending limits on dollars it's now 80k until international business resumes. All you need is your phone. This one you do everything by yourself.

Next you can invest in my fintech business if you so desire. I offer 15% monthly. Minimum is 1000usd. I will provide whatever documents is needed for us to transact. I have past records upto 2017 to show.
In all you need just 600k if you are going with both. Contact me via my email.
Re: ..... by ladylak(f): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Christiano25:
My location is far from banks and how much can be yield monthly in this business.
NB- I’ll have to employ someone there because I’m a busy person
The amount to yield monthly depends on your location and competitors around. This is what I do and I can boost of 50k monthly,minus logistics say, 40k thereabouts,,and it is only mobile banking o,minus recharge card biz and other stuff I do. With 500k u re good to go. U need someone trustworthy that won't elope with your cash. Apart from that,you can monitor sales with the kind of p.o.s device I use.
You can put like 2m on fixed deposit.
Re: ..... by fergieboy: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Use 2 million buy land

Keep the rest in the bank or fixed deposit

It will be hard for you to run any business now that you are just 21

By the time you get to 27 .. You no the drill

Land Don appreciate and you will be wiser by then

1 Like

Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks for the advice
ladylak:

The amount to yield monthly depends on your location and competitors around. This is what I do and I can boost of 50k monthly,minus logistics say, 40k thereabouts,,and it is only mobile banking o,minus recharge card biz and other stuff I do. With 500k u re good to go. U need someone trustworthy that won't elope with your cash. Apart from that,you can monitor sales with the kind of p.o.s device I use.
You can put like 2m on fixed deposit.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks
Oluwahelpme:
I'm into insecticides business. U will be getting ur 3% every month. No story
Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 1:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Christiano25:
Thanks
Are u interested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Buy Used Carton In Lagos Or Kwara / Let us share how we make money online. / 25 Small Businesses You Can Start With Less Than 50,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.