Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

..... - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ..... (4477 Views)

I Am Planning To Do This Upon Retirement.can You Pls Help Me With Advice? / What Business Can I Invest On With 3million Naira / Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2020
No quarrel abeg
Oluwahelpme:
U are completely wrong. I have told you to come and see for yourself. Stop derailing people from great opportunities. Always try to be dynamic if u must succeed in life.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Thanks so much
SavageResponse:

Do not give the money to anyone to fix for you even if you know the person works in a bank, make sure you go to the bank a process the transaction in the bank's premises

The bank will take the money through direct debit to your bank account; you do not need to withdraw cash to take anywhere!

When the transaction is complete you will be given what is called a deal slip or deposit certificate which will state the following

* Your name

* The period of the investment (Start date and date of expiration)

* Interest rate

Do not leave the bank without collecting this document
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Lol
SavageResponse:

Any full house you can buy for 3million in Lagos will probably be a rundown and flood prone building located in the most remote part of Ikotun or Shibiri-Ajangbadi and will not appreciate by more that 5% in the next 10 years!

That is a terrible investment except if you're a kidnapper and need a remote place to keep your victims!!! grin

1 Like

Re: ..... by SavageResponse(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2020
blackpanthar:

And you think you know Lagos. Pls go on jiji and see plots of land less than 1m. Places you dont know in Lagos hold treasures. They are all on paid slots on jiji and such other sites. Its well.

blackpanthar:
Dorispray well done o, nice marketing strategy you are using but am not marketing anything and I am into real Estate o for 10 years now.... No one knows everything, you should have asked, there are places in Lagos State that you can buy a full house on a full plot for 3million naira total, i am not kidding .

What you said before was that it's possible to buy a full house for 3 million in Lagos...now you have suddenly changed it to plot of land because I called you out! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by SavageResponse(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: ..... by blackpanthar: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

What you said before was that it's possible to buy a full house for 3 million in Lagos...now you have suddenly changed it to plot of land because I called you out! grin grin grin

Egbon go to jiji, abi i should post links for you of houses ... I talked about location but your blind heart wants to be right so badly, you think u called me out... Meanwhile u simply displayed how ignorant you are about areas in Lagos mainland
Re: ..... by SavageResponse(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2020
blackpanthar:

Egbon go to jiji, abi i should post links for you of houses ... I talked about location but your blind heart wants to be right so badly, you think u called me out... Meanwhile u simply displayed how ignorant you are about areas in Lagos mainland

I am not a real estate professional therefore my knowledge of Lagos mainland is limited.

You were the one who claimed it's possible to buy a decent house for 3 million in Lagos.

List 5 decent houses that are on sale in Lagos for 3 million! grin
Re: ..... by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

Put the money into government bonds, think of something you will never get bored doing, find someone doing it and learn from the person then you can start your own too
Op, take this guy's advice for your own good. Be careful before you waste your money. To waste money is very simple but to make it is difficult. Be careful. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: ..... by blackpanthar: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

I am not an real estate professional therefore my knowledge of Lagos mainland is limited.

You were the one who claimed it's possible to buy a decent house for 3 million in Lagos.

List 5 decent houses that are on sale in Lagos for 3 million! grin

Since you dont have data to go to jiji then forget it. You know nairaland is against posting external links.... there is no point trying to prove anything to you. Enjoy.
Re: ..... by Depressed101: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Christiano25:
Greetings everyone!

I am seriously in need of business ideas! I have capital worth of 3 million Naira at present and I am looking at what to invest in.
(NB) I AM 21 years of age
At first, I came to a conclusion of investing in what you know best. I will say I am not familiar with any skills yet.
Please if you have any idea of any business I can invest in please let me know or tell me what you think
buy one landed property, learn a skill, and save the rest....
Re: ..... by 17lee(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
You can go for liquid laundry starch production it give you financial liberty and is 100% return on investment you only need the knowledge of production. Investment in knowledge empowers you for unusual accomplishments for full details whatsapp only zero eight zero 64654116 you will be glad you did
Re: ..... by kaylavhany(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Realshay:

I can teach you all these professionally..
you will thank me later..
the duration depends on the one you want to learn

How much will you charge to teach digital marketing and what's the time duration to best acquire this knowledge.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
kaylavhany:

How much will you charge to teach digital marketing and what's the time duration to best acquire this knowledge.

WhatsApp 08165999335
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Thanks bro
Depressed101:
buy one landed property, learn a skill, and save the rest....

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nickxander11(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
OP I guess you are still in school and if my guess is right then I suggest you put that money in a fixed deposit, round off your education then go for masters in a more civilized country with valuable currency.

I would have suggested you invest it in business but since you have none in mind and no skill at hand and with the way things are at the moment I won't advice you to do any experiment with that money just seek for better future.
Re: ..... by Stellasnazzy: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Starting up a business is not something you rush into, you need most of the necessary business skills and of course the knowledge about that particular business This is my number 08031928558. Chat me up on WhatsApp or call. I have business plan you can look into and if you are interested in the business you can become one of the share holders in my company.
Re: ..... by laivwire(m): 3:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Op, you're in a mixed situation that is both a blessing and a tight fix. I can imagine how you're torn between getting a benz and living your dreams and at the same time trying not to lose this money you may never have the opportunity to earn again.

First forget all the hype about business and investments.

Simple fact: It is not easy to make money...and to make some, you need some level of risk which is directly related to reward. In other words, for you to earn the big bucks, you need to engage in business that can see you earning big or going broke. On the other end, low risk options have ridiculously low returns and can be a waste of time.

My advice:
-Don't jump into just any business. Stash that money somewhere first and let your head calm down very well. You're liquid and there's lots of options to explore.

If you want to do business. Do your intensive research and learn the core rudiments. When you're confident, start out small and gradually increase.

Whatever business you jump into from the start, please and please minimize your capital investments. These are expenses that you can't liquidate once you spend e.g Shop rent, buying equipment etc It's better you buy 80% merchandise that can you can sell at cost price in a worst case scenario to reclaim your money.

Investments: Only few investments can give genuine big returns. Imagine 2.7% annual interest on bonds. That's just ridiculous. You can use some insured investment options like Payfarmer, etc (Pls note I'm not an agent) that can give you about 20% in 3-7 months which is a bit better.

Learn to diversify your portfolio as well. Save like half of that cash for your future (In Dollars not our useless free falling naira). Take about 20% for low risk, low profit ventures, take the other 30% for high risk, high reward options (angel investments like they're asking you here, business, stock trading) after your due research and good rule of thumb, only invest an amount that you can recoup within the next 6 months if things go bust.

...well, you can also choose to escape from this hellhole called Nigeria and try your kick somewhere else.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: ..... by oladforever: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to start or expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava Tuber Farming And Production
Cassava Starch And Flour Production
Plastic Production
Plastic & Aluminium Tin Can Recycling
Soap Production
Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil Production
Tissue Paper Production And Packaging
Jumbo Reels Production
Dry Cleaning Services
Pharmaceutical Drug Production
Pure & Table Water Production
Bread And Pastries Production
Printing / Advertising Services
Block and Nylon Production
Juice Production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish Production. E.T.C.
Why don’t you reach us today and be a part of our many success stories.
Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Twitter: @Segzyyy
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Thanks
Nickxander11:
OP I guess you are still in school and if my guess is right then I suggest you put that money in a fixed deposit, round off your education then go for masters in a more civilized country with valuable currency.

I would have suggested you invest it in business but since you have none in mind and no skill at hand and with the way things are at the moment I won't advice you to do any experiment with that money just seek for better future.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2020
We can discuss here
Stellasnazzy:
Starting up a business is not something you rush into, you need most of the necessary business skills and of course the knowledge about that particular business This is my number 08031928558. Chat me up on WhatsApp or call. I have business plan you can look into and if you are interested in the business you can become one of the share holders in my company.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2020
Thanks for the advice
laivwire:
Op, you're in a mixed situation that is both a blessing and a tight fix. I can imagine how you're torn between getting a benz and living your dreams and at the same time trying not to lose this money you may never have the opportunity to earn again.

First forget all the hype about business and investments.

Simple fact: It is not easy to make money...and to make some, you need some level of risk which is directly related to reward. In other words, for you to earn the big bucks, you need to engage in business that can see you earning big or going broke. On the other end, low risk options have ridiculously low returns and can be a waste of time.

My advice:
-Don't jump into just any business. Stash that money somewhere first and let your head calm down very well. You're liquid and there's lots of options to explore.

If you want to do business. Do your intensive research and learn the core rudiments. When you're confident, start out small and gradually increase.

Whatever business you jump into from the start, please and please minimize your capital investments. These are expenses that you can't liquidate once you spend e.g Shop rent, buying equipment etc It's better you buy 80% merchandise that can you can sell at cost price in a worst case scenario to reclaim your money.

Investments: Only few investments can give genuine big returns. Imagine 2.7% annual interest on bonds. That's just ridiculous. You can use some insured investment options like Payfarmer, etc (Pls note I'm not an agent) that can give you about 20% in 3-7 months which is a bit better.

Learn to diversify your portfolio as well. Save like half of that cash for your future (In Dollars not our useless free falling naira). Take about 20% for low risk, low profit ventures, take the other 30% for high risk, high reward options (angel investments like they're asking you here, business, stock trading) after your due research and good rule of thumb, only invest an amount that you can recoup within the next 6 months if things go bust.

...well, you can also choose to escape from this hellhole called Nigeria and try your kick somewhere else.

Cheers

Re: ..... by Sollykay41(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Christiano25:
Thanks so much
Do not listen to anyone telling you there is a building for #3,000,000 in lagos. I have a bungalow building(3 bedroom and two bedroom) in ota, ogun state. Call me on 08023707320 so we can discuss more.
Re: ..... by Sollykay41(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

Don't mind them.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
:
Re: ..... by RealEzee(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
U Sha identified that u don't have skills, try start from there, invest in knowledge Sha, obtain some pro skills, while you seek different ideas or Para venture come up with one as you are improving ursef knowledge wise
Re: ..... by Dwightventures(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol. Skill is good, but it's not the be all and end all for success in life. Abeg what skill does our richest man Dangote have? His businesses that brought him money for refinery and other stuff came from the same buying and selling that mama at the cornerside of your street is doing. He only had connections and resources she doesn't have. Uncountable people with skill are poor and not engaged. I was one until I got a generous grant to make something of all my knowledge and skills.

OP, you don buy market. No single person can survive all this uncountable advice. Remember, me I added in my contribution that you can just advertise my items you know nothing about, people call you to buy, then you simply buy from me and sell. Your margins would be low because me sef I want money and I've already done the heavy lifting and lost money to make my business possible. Your margins will definitely be better than all those suggestions of keeping money in the money market. Ultimately, those people also invest in businesses to grow money. Let me tell an anecdote: I'm not a child, right. In 2014 my pension fund that I will access when I turn 50 (getting real close now) was 1.2m naira, after I was given 400k from formerly 1.6m. They have now "grown" the money back to about 1.4m or so. SECURE GROWTH. my dear brother, what was the purchasing power of 1.2m in 2014 and can 2 full million buy same today? Dollar was 155 naira that period and it later became 178 or so. I was already importing stuff from China then, so I know. How much is dollar today? Have the pension people actually grown my 1.2m to the 1.4 it is today, or have they impoverished me? Next time anybody tells you to keep money in Nigeria to be "growing" somewhere, tell them my story. The best honest way to grow money is to be part of a business. You don't have to be the expert in the business if someone else can take care of that side. You may have contributions to make that require no skill and people don't immediately see the benefit. Right now in my business, if I could simply find someone who has a reliable contact that can run errands for them in America, he has already contributed to my business. Abeg, lemme rest.
PS: One person contacted me on the e-mail I provided in my first post on this topic and carefully hid himself completely while asking me to tell him the details of my business because he has money to contribute. In this Nigeria? No sir; I don't need your money. I've seen too much in this wicked country to be so foolish. My merchandise are already worth several million and I would rather continue progressing slowly that have another Nigerian wreck my life. This time, it would be suicide and I don't want to have to commit suicide. He slipped back into obscurity.
Re: ..... by Christiano25(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2020
���
Christiano25:
No quarrel abeg
Re: ..... by shefij: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2020
I stayed just like you and I believe you can also do the same, you have to get tortured by someone who is in the business, what's your passion, what's you love doing best as for me am into IT and telcommunication (Networking, Reapairs and Sales of Computers and other devices). If you're ready just chat me up or call me. I will drop you my WhatsApp number and Skype ID. +2349014649969, Skype: Sheriffdeenjimoh
Re: ..... by loraeze: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: ..... by AreaFada2: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Run An Hotel Or Guest House Successfully / Gift bags and packaging bags(pics inside) / Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.