Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back (995 Views)

NwaAmaikpe, The Nairaland Legend Is Back / Where Is Becomrich Aka Musiwa? / Where Is Becomrich And Musiwa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Nairaland legend Becomrich is back. The emperor is back! He is now known as B3ACHSIDE.

Please follow him for insight and wisdom.

https://www.nairaland.com/6021080/official-flag-calabar#92219282
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
can you please just stop . what the hell are you talking about? The only accounts I've ever had on this forum are BeachTime ,Beachside,Beachfront , LoveStreet, and this B3ACHFRONT , and i may delete this one soon because of the toxicity of this forum.
Your first moniker was Becomrich. You then changed it to Ademusiwa and also musiwa.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Maxymilliano(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2020
Musiwa is that you ? smiley

I can perceive the similarity in altitude .. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by PapaBaby: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2020
I maybe wrong but seeing his response above, I think he's not Musiwa.
Becomerich was never coherent in his response. As I said I maybe wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by omenka(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Oh, Egbon Musiwa himself!! How I miss that dude's presence with all his queen Elizabeth's epistles. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by omenka(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2020
PapaBaby:
I maybe wrong but seeing his response above, I think he's not Musiwa.
Becomerich was never coherent in his response. As I said I maybe wrong.
You think Musiwa was a fool?

The day I knew he was only pretending to be foolish was when I read his lengthy response to a thread by Ekoile one time.

The guy writes more intelligently and coherently than almost all of us. I think he was just catching cruise with those threads and gbagauns. They were deliberate.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by PapaBaby: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:
You think Musiwa was a fool?

The day I knew he was only pretending to be foolish was when I read his lengthy response to a thread by Ekoile one time.

The guy writes more intelligently and coherently that almost all of us. I think he was just catching cruise with those threads and gbagauns. They were deliberate.

You're probably right. I always thought how did he end up in Canada if he was deluded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2020
ade ade ade ade ade musiwa
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by orisa37: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2020
200 LGAS HELD YWC MEETINGS SUCCESSFULLY IN JUST ONE DAY? YOU MUST BE CALLING THE PRINCE LIKE IROKO TREE IS FALLING IN THE BUSH

A D E M U S I W A. B3ACHSIDE. NOW. 4UPFRONT.

WE'LL COME!!!

From OrisaOrunto.
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Ejanla07: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Musiwa the emperor. Na so
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Dedetwo(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2020
The beachside is not Mr. Electricity. In fact, there is no iota of similarity in their posts. Beachside maybe slightly out of line with the ugly pictures but maintains coherent narratives.
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Blue3k(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nope he's just annother unstable mumu.

B3ACHSIDE:
Would you like me to focus my attention on total destruction your shithole Akwa ibom? you don't have to answer because i'm already considering that route . You need to be totally destroyed .
B3ACHSIDE:

Your shithole Awka ibum will be destroyed since ou want to make enemies . you are a dvmb slav3 and will always be a slav3 . I will teach you a bitter lesson you would never forget . the entire aka ibum will pay for your foolishness .
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Blue3k:
Nope he's just annother unstable mumu.

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Blue3k(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Your mother is a dirty worthless nigga prostitute , ask her about your real father .
You are a product of rape at eket aka ibom, your mom brought you to the US. You are a loser with no father figure that's why you are dumb ,always on nairaland 24/7 . Your mother is disappointed at your foolishness. What are you doing with your life , Edward Inyang?

Lol what an unstable mumu. I have you having a mental breakdown. You're cyber stalking women and threating war like you're Osama Bin Laden. Have you booked your ticket yet Cross River loser?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 04, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Blue3k(m): 4:30am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
B3ACHSIDE:
You have no idea how pathetic and irritating you are to me . You should know by now that I do not like you and want you to stay away from me . You need to sort your issues and stop transfer of foolishness. I shouldn't be conversing with you .
The IQ on this forum is just too low and I think the mods are doing a poor job policing to keep fools like you at bay. That's why i'm leaving soon.
I asked you a question "What are you doing with your life always on nairaland 247? " What does the BBC documentary photo and seaport videos you always post to derail my threads have to do with me , Huntington beach California (My hometown),Efik Calabar(My paternal hometown) ,my posts , or my question to you?
I'm 27 and I write checks and send direct deposits, been doing it for the past 3 years . What are you doing with your own life at your age still living at your mom's House and being a nuisance . It's already been established that you are a punk due to lack of father figure. I just did not want to post your real mom's photo ,but i want you to know that i know all about you and you're easy.

I sent donations to the charity organization helping out with the child witches rescue and other programs at your Akwa ibom, So it would be awful of me to use their photos and other terrible photos as a mockery just as you did for the girls at the Northern Cross river. I should be the one mocking you with the the photos you posted because your Nigerian and African governments are incompetent. Your mother is disappointed at your foolishness.
[/s]

Lol who do you expect to read this mumu rant?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Jakumo(m): 4:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:

We are all awaiting the arrival of Emperor Musiwa, the Exalted Baale of Totoronto, the Elder Statesman of Satellite Maps, the Imperial Alpha and Omega of Nairaland's Formative Years, and the Bandwidth Bandit Extraordinaire of the Internet.

Musiwa please, kindly now reveal yourself to us mortals, without further ado. The time has finally arrived for you to break your philosophical silence, because the world is in great danger that can ONLY be mitigated by your posting of highly detailed satellite maps that will enable heads of state to effectively track down and comprehensively neutralize this terrible corona virus once and for all.

Musiwa ! Musiwa ! Musiwa ! Consider your name INVOKED before man and God Almighty. REVEAL YASEF NOW !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Blue3k(m): 4:38am On Aug 04, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You read it and can't counter it ,so you give up. Your mom is dissapointed at your foolishness.

Lol counter what mumu? You've already exposed yourself as idiot. I've already proven my point this trolling is just entertaining. You're threatening warfare and cyber stalking random women.

B3ACHSIDE:
Would you like me to focus my attention on total destruction your shithole Akwa ibom? you don't have to answer because i'm already considering that route . You need to be totally destroyed .
B3ACHSIDE:

Your shithole Awka ibum will be destroyed since ou want to make enemies . you are a dvmb slav3 and will always be a slav3 . I will teach you a bitter lesson you would never forget . the entire aka ibum will pay for your foolishness .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Jakumo(m): 4:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol counter what mumu? You've already exposed yourself as idiot. I already poven my point this trolling is just entertaining.

The mere MENTION of Musiwa Becomerich's name, is certainly enough to cause great upheaval, conflict, hand-to-hand battles, civil unrest, rioting, and even a few armed robberies, BUT, we still DEMAND that our Musiwa manifest his awesome power in this revered forum once again, during these trying times of global pandemic, when the very survival of the human race, is at stake.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Blue3k(m): 4:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Jakumo:

The mere MENTION of Musiwa Becomerich's name, is certainly enough to cause great upheaval, conflict, hand-to-hand battles, civil unrest, rioting, and even a few armed robberies, BUT, we still DEMAND that our Musiwa manifest his awesome power in this revered forum once again, during these trying times of global pandemic, when the very survival of the human race, is at stake.

Im guessing he's banned, bored or under new username. Hopefully he returns like the avatar. The only nairalander I revere is the master troll Jetleeee. He was truly a master of making hilarious gifs and memes.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Blue3k(m): 4:53am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
B3ACHSIDE:
What point did you prove? Everything I said both on this thread and Calabar flag thread are based on facts, although I distorted a few of your information. For example Grand rapids/Praire, photos etc. . I did not want to roast you really bad because that's not my nature. I even felt a little bad even though I was pissed because you always derail my threads and being a punk for no reason. Just admit that you lose and stop being a troll .
Why can't you fight the Nigerian government stealing your oil and giving you peanuts ? I create threads to talk about Calabar and you are opposing my threads , That's slavish mentality and behavior.
[/s]

Roast me after proving you're a pussy that stalks random women? Lol this mumu out his mind. You no longer want to go to war like you promised.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Jakumo(m): 4:54am On Aug 04, 2020
The reluctance of Musiwa to materialize in this forum, is the DIRECT cause of the brouhaha that has ensued among loyal fans of the great man, who simply cannot contain their excitement about this imminent historic event that has been promised to Nairaland readers, but not yet delivered.

Musiwa Nigeria1 Becomerich is no doubt reading this forum topic, and is witnessing the chaos and pandemonium that has ensued upon the mere MENTION of his hallowed name, therefore, once again, I appeal on behalf of all well-meaning Nairaland readers and disciples of this giant among men, for him to PLEASE now send us a sign to confirm his imminent arrival on the scene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by oshokomole: 5:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Jakumo:
The reluctance of Musiwa to materialize in this forum, is the DIRECT cause of the brouhaha that has ensued among loyal fans of the great man, who simply cannot contain their excitement about this imminent historic event that has been promised to Nairaland readers, but not yet delivered.

Musiwa Nigeria1 Becomerich is no doubt reading this forum topic, and is witnessing the chaos and pandemonium that has ensued upon the mere MENTION of his hallowed name, therefore, once again, I appeal on behalf of all well-meaning Nairaland readers and disciples of this giant among men, for him to PLEASE now send us a sign to confirm his imminent arrival on the scene.
Jakumo:

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol who do you expect to read this mumu rant?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Legend Becomrich Is Back by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You are a clown with the IQ of a bonobo. I actually thought you were smart ,but not with your recent antics . Unfollow me right away and don't mention me on your threads .
I'm guessing you live in the Netherlands? No doubt in my mind you're probably on the welfare program there because there are no prospects there for blacks and immigrants like you. Your case is pitiable.
I lived in Netherlands when I was younger, no longer live there.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari On The Offensive With CAMA, Social Media Bill, And National Water Bill / After Oba Of Benin Warned Obaseki & Ize-iyamu, Thugs Did This At PDP Secretariat / Sunday Attack: How Gov Zulum's Convoy Was Ambushed With Donkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.