Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

We Should Stop Seeing Negativities In Everything People Do - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / We Should Stop Seeing Negativities In Everything People Do (196 Views)

African-American Thespians Should Stop Playing trashy roles in Hollywood Movies. / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” / Throwback: Seeing Movies, What It Looked Like Decades Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Should Stop Seeing Negativities In Everything People Do by Daprinxy(m): 5:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Greetings everyone and I wish you all well.please,I just want to correct some wrong impressions here.I do advertise my works here sometimes,and I read some messages and the temerity of some people calling me a scammer,somebody you don't even know,you never met before,somebody that never demanded anything from you,somebody that's pushing for his business to go forward(thank God for today anyways).it hurts and pierce my heart badly because I'm not one and I will never be one,besides every passport I've done for anybody always comes out and also comes out on time and even the ones that I'm doing now,will still come out soonest..please,I worked very very hard,spent a lot of resources,energy,time,money and many other things to get all these strong contacts because is not easy you know,so it baffles me alot when some people start saying what they knows nothing about(tarnishing my image)and for me,I can't even comprehend the reason(s) behind some unwarranted displaying of such myopic character(s) and honestly,we have to drop our African mentality and start seeing things in a positive perspectives,start reasoning things logically not fraudulently because everything cannot be fraud please my brothers,sisters and friends.I just want to also use this opportunity to plead with some people without any home training,to desist from dropping some silly and nonsensical comment(s) on my post(s).Listen,any deal I wouldn't be able to execute or i've never done before,I will still let you know that I cannot be able to get such deal for you.the mode of payment,ain't any deciding factor on my works because i always make everything more easier,transparently enough and evidently convincing to an advantage of my clients,so a trial will definitely convince you because my works speaks for me.finally,lets not use because of too much decay in our society to always paint everybody bad because we still have some good people in our society and you shouldn't hastily judge wrongly.And if you wishes to know more about my works(obtainability of 5 country's international passports) then,you take a look at my signature.gracia!!!!.....

(1) (Reply)

What This Rat Did Will Melt Your Heart / Bbnaija New Rules: All House Mates Available For Eviction Except Head And Deputy / Who’s The Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.