Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea (15551 Views)

Chelsea Deputant Timo Werner’s Says Brighton Defenders Are Too Big / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Eden Hazard Can Be As Good As Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo, Says Lampard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2020
After playing 5games and Zero goals. Fans go begin talk trash again.

Allow d dude fit in first

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by highness25(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2020
BigBelleControl:
If you're not scared of Chelsea next season then you're sleeping on a moving bicycle.

Chelsea have signed Werner and Ziyech, Harvertz is coming soon. If they can ship out Kepa and conclude deal for one of Oblak, Dean Henderson, Onana or Nick Pope, the goal keeping side is settled. And if one of Melles, Tagliafico, Koullibally or even Declan Rice should come, ọmọ, Stamford bridge will become a slaughter slab.

Badt guy... You get ball sense jare

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Blessed are the poor 

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape 

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it. 

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2020
Timo you good but this is EPL you stepping in.
Body go tell you
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by mdchikezie(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Lolsss. This players are so funny with excuses how they join bigger clubs. He joined Chelsea because Chelsea is a bigger club than leipzig and he would get playing chances in Chelsea than Liverpool. No be any lampard. If Sunday oliseh was chelsea's coach he would say d same thing. Check all players transfer interview. They say d same thing always.

SO KING SOLOMON TELL US WHAT THEY COULD HAVE SAID
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by haconni(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2020
ifko:
Beware scammer Get payment first kill u there. After payment , he will block u and u will be OYO.

Pls you must not comment!

You either take your time or you face the wrath of what you are doing!
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by GeneralPula: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
lampard wey no Sabi okay
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business for just 3k

Lampard no sabi? Damnn man!

Lampard understand football right from his current football days. He started the season with young but promising boys.

I'm not hyping him or anything but only few coaches can handle this season Chelsea Team and still make top 4 not to talk to Champions league..

Hardly will you see a once footballer(Midfielder) that won't excel in coaching!
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by AreaFada2: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Lolsss. This players are so funny with excuses how they join bigger clubs. He joined Chelsea because Chelsea is a bigger club than leipzig and he would get playing chances in Chelsea than Liverpool. No be any lampard. If Sunday oliseh was chelsea's coach he would say d same thing. Check all players transfer interview. They say d same thing always.
Nor mind them. As if Yakubu Aiyegbeni as Chelsea manager would have made him turn down a good pay package, playing in London and a chance, albeit little, of winning EPL. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Austineva(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This guy go too score assnal

All these bundesliga player nor dey use eye see score

Especially that evil lewandowski

I shock when that guy score five goals within nine minutes
I tell u!
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Austineva(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I tell u, u must be a blues real niggar. Blues gats alot of real niggars. Kudos, man! U are confirmed #real niggar#
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2020
QuitNotice:
When I imagine Pulisic, Kai Havertz and Ziyech behind this dude, I can only imagine the beast Lampard is unleashing on the epl next season grin

My only problem is our defence. It’s major concern
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Enyimbafc: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrImole:
Na so we see am o...
Bundelisga is not epl oo
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Jeffy1206(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
lampard wey no Sabi okay
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business for just 3k
na you sabi do logo pass ba.
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by RTSC: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
We need to quickly sign havertz and focus on our defence.

Otherwise, we would win 6-5 against small teams and lose 5-4 against big teams.

We can't win the league like that.
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by internationalman(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I could've sworn a certain German is playing for Chelsea right now in defense. His name sounds like rude digger or something but I don't expect Chelsea fans to know him

That one is more African than German..

I meant full blooded German
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Jimmy16(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

grin
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by guychidile: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
another german machine in our fold.,Timo wermer,welcome u will be a star in Chelsea jus like ur compatriot Ballack.
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by earnit3: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
hmmm
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
omokoginimi:

My only problem is our defence. It’s major concern
I personally think the defence is not much of a problem. I see the keeper, and Lampard's inability to balance the transition from defence to midfield, and vice versa as the issue.
His midfield is too attack-minded, he plays two 8's, leaving his defence with little cover. The indefatigable Kante would have been enough, but with the team always pressing high, the Frenchman is left recovering the ball up and down the pitch, leaving just the two CB's behind.
This leaves the team very susceptible to counter-attack. That's why we've conceded the highest amount of goals from counters among the top 6, and there seems to be that defensive solidity when we play 3 at the back. We saw this pattern at Derby, where I mostly cashed out on cool
Lamps should just try and find that balance.

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by femi4: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:
he actually watched 2012 UCL final in Munich and was inspired by Drogba and Lampard
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
QuitNotice:
I personally think the defence is not much of a problem. I see the keeper, and Lampard's inability to balance the transition from defence to midfield, and vice versa as the issue.
His midfield is too attack-minded, he plays two 8's, leaving his defence with little cover. The indefatigable Kante would have been enough, but with the team always pressing high, the Frenchman is left recovering the ball up and down the pitch, leaving just the two CB's behind.
This leaves the team very susceptible to counter-attack. That's why we've conceded the highest amount of goals from counters among the top 6, and there seems to be that defensive solidity when we play 3 at the back. We saw this pattern at Derby, where I mostly cashed out on cool
Lamps should just try and find that balance.

You have good points. But then, would you also blame Kepa for the many goals conceded from set plays? How can we be so bad defending corner & free kicks and. Our defenders have not been on top of their games this season. trust me on that. Also, the ever changing defence line is a factor. Looks like Frank isn’t sure yet of his preferred back line and formation that fits them

Hopefully, all will be sorted next season. Experiment time is over. Now, we need to get serious

Kante has been in and out of the team this season due to injuries. A well refreshed Kante should save us points next season.

I’m really hopeful for next season
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Udongomahilo: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Goals are coming soon just stay safe
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Kingluqman(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Festival of goals abi? Just make sure you change you Kepa ooo. Or else... grin
internationalman:
Always wanted another German in my team since Ballack and Schurrle.. they are mentally strong set of people on the field and they know how to score...

They mostly have strong foot for thunderous strike..

Ozil excluded. He's more Turkish than German

Werner, Ziyech and paulisic combination upfront is gonna be a festival of goals harvest for Chelsea come next season....

Remember when we decided who wins the league like drawing Tottenham for Leicester City we won the league the following season.

Now we have beaten Man City for Liverpool, you do the math yourselves.
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
omokoginimi:

You have good points. But then, would you also blame Kepa for the many goals conceded from set plays? How can we be so bad defending corner & free kicks and. Our defenders have not been on top of their games this season. trust me on that. Also, the ever changing defence line is a factor. Looks like Frank isn’t sure yet of his preferred back line and formation that fits them

Hopefully, all will be sorted next season. Experiment time is over. Now, we need to get serious

Kante has been in and out of the team this season due to injuries. A well refreshed Kante should save us points next season.

I’m really hopeful for next season
My brother, a better keeper would save over 50% of those goals Kepa shipped. That's why you are at a big team. But let's see how things are rectified though. I am also looking forward to next season
Re: Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea by PhenomenalAustin: 3:01am On Jul 30, 2020
internationalman:
Always wanted another German in my team since Ballack and Schurrle.. they are mentally strong set of people on the field and they know how to score...

They mostly have strong foot for thunderous strike..

Ozil excluded. He's more Turkish than German

Werner, Ziyech and paulisic combination upfront is gonna be a festival of goals harvest for Chelsea come next season....

Remember when we decided who wins the league like drawing Tottenham for Leicester City we won the league the following season.

Now we have beaten Man City for Liverpool, you do the math yourselves.

Premier league ain't ready yet!

#KTBFFH � FOREVER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Will Fear Man Utd In Last 16 - Owen / Mourinho Speaks On Why Eden Hazard Should Dump Chelsea For Real Madrid / Super Falcons Thrash New Zealand 3-0, Extend Winning Streak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.