Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight (19569 Views)

Dogara Is Lobbying To Serve Under A "Muslim Muslim" Ticket. / Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by Ategberoson(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2020
God is so merciful, all this thieves calling his name anyhow, left to me they will always received sound slap each time my name is mention

thief abuse another thief

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by perdollar(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2020
face n name of d gov sounds familiar. am I having dementia?
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Animal Shut up and fight
Did you read it before you said this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by AnanseK(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Dogara is only interested in the Bauchi State governorship seat and that is what he is running to get. He will meet his political Waterloo come 2023.

How many times should I tell you that Dogara will not be interested in Bauchi governorship?

He is interested in something higher and easier for him to try than Bauchi Governorship.

Please ask those who know Bauchi local politics well.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by Awaja(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2020
1 of the characteristics of been a Nigerian politician is fickleness
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by YIladan228: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Dogara would never be governor of bauchi because of two issues
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Dogara is only interested in the Bauchi State governorship seat and that is what he is running to get. He will meet his political Waterloo come 2023.

lolz....it is almost impossible for dogara to emerge bauchi state governor.....a state where religious and ethnic discrimination is rampant
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
YIladan228:
Dogara would never be governor of bauchi because of two issues

yeah .... religion and ethnic
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Former Gov MA Abubakar said the same thing but Dogara single handedly removed him and install Bala Mohammed.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Politically Dogara may be too small for you but intellectually he's far ahead of you....
You are just an opportunist by election in the office of bauchi state governor.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by Karlifate: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

He is talking because when you see a dog running, it is because it is trying to get something or something is chasing it. We pity him because he has become an epidemic in politics, but we, in our capacity as brothers, especially we the elders, he has become a disgrace.
Dogara = Pandemic

Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by aladeokin1000(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2020
grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by mu2sa2: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2020
Mraphel:
Nobody is too small on earth I see saraki and Dino dumping PDP very soon
That's the way of naija politics - when go no go, you move.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by DTaj: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2020
ShenTeh:
Considering the huge amount of money stashed away from being Abacha's financial laundryman, the man can boast of even Nigeria being too small.

Hmmm, Shen, Bala Mohammed was not only Abacha's money laundering man, he was a confirmed THIEF when he was the HR Manager at NSITF before Isa Yuguda (who he eventually disgraced and hate till today) brought him into politics.

I know someone who was his colleague at NSITF. The man told me that he was surprised that a person like Bala Mohammed won any kind of election in Nigeria- that he had long been a certified looter. He challenged me to ask anyone who was at least at Manager cadre in NSITF about Bala Mohammed's looting record there.

Bala is a smart looter.

He was elected ANPP Senator, riding on the back of Isa Yuguda, but he was one of the champions of "Doctrine of Necessity" that made Jonathan President and President Jonathan made him FCT Minister as compensation and he defected to PDP.

As FCT Minister, he acted like a slave to First Lady Patience Jonathan and he got rewarded for it! He stole so much and had mansions and cars everywhere. EFCC charged him and his son, Shamsudeen, to court for looting and corruption, and before one could say Jack Robinson, he got elected as Bauchi Governor and he's now enjoying immunity from prosecution.

That is the looting scoundrel saying something about Dogara!

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by asanwafo: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Maxymilliano:

PDP attacking dog well done. U are doing ur job
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by wetmenow: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Focus on development. No room for fighting.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by 77up(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Someone said he's Abacha drycleaner grin cheesy

Nairaland people will not kee me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by MRLfoods: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2020
INDEED

PLS CHECK MY PROFILE
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by eneye1(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2020
ShenTeh:
Considering the huge amount of money stashed away from being Abacha's financial laundryman, the man can boast of even Nigeria being too small.

Destroyed FCT, I am not sure

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by johnisaola(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
let him go and ask what is the meaning of KAURA if he dosn't khow
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by truthstands01: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Very correct.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by NSK4U(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2020

Dogara has no clout and it would be clear to him when he attempts to run for the governorship in 2023...

yeye dreamer......
Re: Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight by Yebosola(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
DonDemu:
Former Gov MA Abubakar said the same thing but Dogara single handedly removed him and install Bala Mohammed.

Don't mind Bala,a former Speaker is a small boy in politics, with time, Bala will know the drummers of that macabre dance is the Bauchi state APC elders .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Six Months After FBI Indictment, IGP Yet To Forward Advice On Kyari / Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner / Buhari Arrives Gusau, Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.