Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Cheap Ileya Ram In Lagos. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cheap Ileya Ram In Lagos. (543 Views)

Where To Get Cheap Ileya Meat??? / Ram For Sales Within Lagos State (ILEYA Is Coming) / Ileya Ram For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Ileya Ram In Lagos. by Chris525: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2020
Please where can one get cheap, healthy ram in Lagos metropolis may not be able to get to the outskirts.

Thanks.
Re: Cheap Ileya Ram In Lagos. by qwertyboss(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2020
Chris525:

Please where can one get cheap, healthy ram in Lagos metropolis may not be able to get to the outskirts.

Thanks.
Had it mean you spoke earlier I could have served you right from the north at affordable prices. It's somehow late now but if you are buying more than 10 I can help you with that.
Re: Cheap Ileya Ram In Lagos. by Chris525: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2020
No I'm buying just one. Do you have any idea how much a fairly big one would costs now? Lagos price that is.

qwertyboss:

Had it mean you spoke earlier I could have served you right from the north at affordable prices. It's somehow late now but if you are buying more than 10 I can help you with that.
Re: Cheap Ileya Ram In Lagos. by qwertyboss(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Chris525:

No I'm buying just one. Do you have any idea how much a fairly big one would costs now? Lagos price that is.

Sincerely speaking in Lagos a fairly big one will cost around 80-150k depending on the sellers...
But in the future you should plan earlier because those sellers normal stiffened the price few days to the sallah ceremony
Re: Cheap Ileya Ram In Lagos. by Chris525: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks for your help. Hopefully we can transact in the future as per buying from the north.

One last favour pls, can you suggest a market?

qwertyboss:

Sincerely speaking in Lagos a fairly big one will cost around 80-150k depending on the sellers...
But in the future you should plan earlier because those sellers normal stiffened the price few days to the sallah ceremony

(1) (Reply)

Simple Life Hack With Pepsi And Egg And Coca Cola / Ibadan Cake & Pastry Plug / How To Reduce Belly Fat For Women At Home - How To Reduce Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.