Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (14313 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by IgboSomalia: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2020
Apc doesn't need to rig, Obaseki has lost already.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Lagosfinder(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2020
Stories
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2020
Wike no go out Obaseki for trouble so and he know say Buhari no dey talk but wetin he go do dey him mind

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Gurusmark1:
Woke is one of the Nigerian Gov I admire so much. Hit like if you think so.
likes kill you there grin
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by BabaO2: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2020
This glorified illiterate should stop making provocative comments. Edo is not an annex of river state where there is no standard and no respect for rules of law

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by damiloladuke: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Before nko
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Lighthen: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I have bin tolding pipol that with Wike obasek has win the election.

I stood with obasek, he must won.
God bless Edo pipol
u dey learn to spell.see ur. moniker self
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by ifko: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I have bin tolding pipol that with Wike obasek has win the election.

I stood with obasek, he must won.
God bless Edo pipol
Continue holding them, ur English teacher must be weeping where he/she is now.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by rummmy: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Mo3891:
Noise makers.

Mere AAC made him cry in Rivers
AAC in APC clothes....but he successfully put them where they belong...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by anonimi: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2020
Mo3891:
Noise makers.
Mere AAC made him cry in Rivers

Do you mean that AAC candidate is the governor now?
You never recover from your hangover at this time of the day

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2969638_dakomdamun669552_jpeg_jpeg0137de15dc71b2ff39a44b1cfbfd96e3

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by brexit: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
I taught your integrity was higher than this, your are always too fast to talk without understanding, so eventually you are now the chairman of TAX COLLECTORS, most people in that your committee will decamp before the election date, don't be in a hurry to display your strategy since you don't know the next person to decamp, be aware that Dogara was there but now in APC, his assignment is to recruit more PDP Chieftains to APC.

Minimise the way you talk, the committee is made up of APC and PDP members, most of the tax collectors are SPIES in the committee
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by anonimi: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
BabaO2:
This glorified illiterate should stop making provocative comments. Edo is not an annex of river state where there is no standard and no respect for rules of law

Is that why aspiring godfather Oshi-omo-Ole wants to instal a thief and cultist combined as the next governor
Did someone tell you that you are a wise man? He must have wanted to scam you of some change grin

RuudVanNisteroy:
Adams Oshiomhole told the world that Ize Iyamu was a cultist who was rusticated after he deformed another student by pouring acid on him and also a thief who looted the state dry when he was Secretary to the State Government, under convicted thief Lucky Igbinedion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtejWrAWNM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11822828_oshiomhole_png62d3104c009191d91ad7408ea5e6c34d

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by SirBunky85(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
frankmoney:
Lol , this man overhypes himself grin
blame amaechi and Magnus Abe for their stupidity and also blame pmb for his nonchalant disposition towards anything except his own well-being.if obj were to be the president,who's wike to win rivers guber elections?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by EdiskyHarry: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2020
God bless gov wike
Say no to god fatherism
Say no to corruption and bribery
Edo is not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by kaima1984(f): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2020
frankmoney:
Lol , this man overhypes himself grin
Wike should open mile 1 and 3 market that has been locked since March till date because maybe people are crying over an exipired products
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Heffalump(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2020
It's only a deaf and dumb that thinks Ize Iyamu can win Edo election undecided
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by smithyemy: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2020
I lived in Rivers state while i was in Nigeria. I witnessed three different elections while i lived in Rivers state. I vividly remember how my soldier friend told me during one of the elections: he said BUHARI via the chief of Army staffs directed them to ensure they do anything possible to win the election for his APC PARTY. Surprisingly, Wike plan outsmarted Buhari's. He eventually won. You need to see how the number of soldiers, Police and other security men. The commissioner of polce was changed few days before the election. Military men loyal to the president snatch ballot boxes. They killed so many Rivers state indigenes. Despite all this, Wike stood tall. The Second election, APC and Buhari tried all the power they had. They doubled all the effort they input in the previous election. They rigged the election for Sowore( who won in one or two of the 23 local govt in River state). The military loyal to Buhari killed over scores of Rivers state indigenes in the process, but Wike like the first year stood tall and defeated Buhari and his military entourage blue black with landslide, by winning 21 or 22 local government out of 23 in Rivers state. In other hand, Edo state election is at the corner. Wike vs oshiomole. We shall see who will win the battle. But, my mind is telling me Oshiomole will be shock because wike is a professional in term of facing the Millutary. Remember, he single handedly face the Buhari Millitary and also face The sitting governor, Amaechi then to win the Rivers state election. He won this election while he was just an ordinary member of an opposition group, Pdp.
Finally, my prayer is for a peaceful election. We dont want any war in Edo state. Although, am a Yoruba guy, but most of my friends here in UK are From Edo state. I wish the people of Edo good luck!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by haconni(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2020
GOOD DAY ALL!

Please I have a very durable, neatly used 60ltr deep freezer for sale in Enugu at a very affordable price.
Bought brand new but not used.

I can deliver to any part of the country provided I get payment first.

My Whatsapp phone is bad at the moment so only calls or text can go for now on 09024649986

Thanks!
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by barrypro: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2020
Wike has spoken grin grin grin
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by manunitedbabes: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Why will they even think of rigging
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by exquisitehair(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2020
September 19th is very much around the corner. Let the peoples vote count!
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Elvictor: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2020
this man leave Edo for Edo people and come and govern your people, school will soon open and your puppets you called commissioners and you are doing nothing.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by smithyemy: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Wike has won three elections in Rivers state:facing a sitting governor, facing the president and the military plus the police and security men. He did a re-run of election twice on two different days and still the two. He won them despite about 50,000 joint security forces deployed all over Rivers state. This man, despite all odds stood tall and defeated Amaechi and Buhari severally.
Basically, i will like to warn Oshiomole, dont underate Wike. Despise Wike at your own peril. Wike, has the game plan. He has gotten the squad. Ask Rivers state Apc members about Wike squad. I over had, the squad dominated Edo state. They are loyal to him. Oshiomole must ensure he can match Wike squad. He knows how to stop the federal govt rigging system. The fear of wike master plan will be the beginning of wisdom for Oshiomole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Legit7: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2020
This is rather diversionary tactics. Let the "end justifies the means" .
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Elvictor: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2020
smithyemy:
I lived in Rivers state while i was in Nigeria. I witnessed three different elections while i lived in Rivers state. I vividly remember how my soldier friend told me during one of the elections: he said BUHARI via the chief of Army staffs directed them to ensure they do anything possible to win the election for his APC PARTY. Surprisingly, Wike plan outsmarted Buhari's. He eventually won. You need to see how the number of soldiers, Police and other security men. The commissioner of polce was changed few days before the election. Military men loyal to the president snatch ballot boxes. They killed so many Rivers state indigenes. Despite all this, Wike stood tall. The Second election, APC and Buhari tried all the power they had. They doubled all the effort they input in the previous election. They rigged the election for Sowore( who won in one or two of the 23 local govt in River state). The military loyal to Buhari killed over scores of Rivers state indigenes in the process, but Wike like the first year stood tall and defeated Buhari and his military entourage blue black with landslide, by winning 21 or 22 local government out of 23 in Rivers state. In other hand, Edo state election is at the corner. Wike vs oshiomole. We shall see who will win the battle. But, my mind is telling me Oshiomole will be shock because wike is a professional in term of facing the Millutary. Remember, he single handedly face the Buhari Millitary and also face The sitting governor, Amaechi then to win the Rivers state election. He won this election while he was just an ordinary member of an opposition group, Pdp.
Finally, my prayer is for a peaceful election. We dont want any war in Edo state. Although, am a Yoruba guy, but most of my friends here in UK are From Edo state. I wish the people of Edo good luck!

you are liar sir! UK kill you there!! there is no such thing you mentioned here happened in Rivers State, Buhari wasn't in power when Wike snatched power with the help of Federal myth. and his re-run APC didn't have candidate, so how come you are adding Buhari to your nonsense narration? Amaechi had Wike in mind he was only teaching him some lessons using that small boy that made Wike screamed three meaningless "Hows" in radio station. Edo isn't Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by PrinceMajestic: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2020
I hate people who are too proud of themselves. If care is not taken the heat of the election will as well snatch the life of some politicians there cus I know the youths, police other security men who will die that day are already dead, they just waiting for the day to come. Wike maybe thinking in his heart that he is so powerful enough to always challenge the FG, he feels like super man but he doesn't think he can equally be messed up one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by favor914: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Wike the wicked
We are in Edo state
Buhari won't help APC
Criminal Obaseki thinks he can just steal APC’s mandate and run to another party, and expects not to be rigged out on Election Day? My goodness don’t you know there is no honor amongst thieves?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Dansuqi: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2020
smithyemy:

Funny guy wallowing in falsehood and nonsense.did sowore contest in rivers? Is edo state rivers? What will wike use to stop apc in edo? How many polling units will he be in
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Donaldomo(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Even Wike cannot, they man on the street decides this!

Obaseki is not going back to Osadebey Avenue, come September 19.

MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nobody-can-rig-edo-governorship-election-wike.html

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by BluntNigerian: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
E go do him vuum for him eyes.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Daygee1978(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
This guy called Wike is very funny. grin grin grin I reserve my comment till after the election.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by BREYZ: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
theres something about Wike, Oshiomole should not take him for a kid politician, he knew what he did to defeat APC in Rivers State and hes here in Edo to do samething. Wike has spoken and Oshiomole should get ready for him.

Wike bu Ebubedike. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. / NASS Crisis: Deputy Speaker, Lasun, 25 Reps Hold Plenary Now / Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.