Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ubi Franklin – I Need To Test My Heart To See Whether It Still Works - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin – I Need To Test My Heart To See Whether It Still Works (275 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin – I Need To Test My Heart To See Whether It Still Works by Musicprong: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Ubi Franklin – I Need To Test My Heart To See Whether It Still Works, He Shoots His Shot At BBNaija’s Housemates

The CEO of Made Men Music Group (MMMG), Ubi Franklin has via his social media expressed his interest in the ongoing Big Brother Naija season 5, housemates, Erica and Nengi.

According to the Ubi , he wants to test so to see if his heart still works. Shooting his shot to both ladies on Instagram, he revealed, he is looking for love.

Ubi Franklin wrote;

“I need to test this my heart to see wether e still Dey work.”

“E don tey weh I love.. I need to love again. Someone send me Erica, I need to check if my heart is still working

Kiddwaya get muscle no mean say I no fit take on am for Erica. Ok make una tell Nengi say I dey find love. I need to test my heart to see whether e dey work or not.”
Source https://musicprong.com/ubi-franklin-i-need-to-test-my-heart/

Re: Ubi Franklin – I Need To Test My Heart To See Whether It Still Works by 88Craze: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Wetin concern us?
Re: Ubi Franklin – I Need To Test My Heart To See Whether It Still Works by Kriss216: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Ubi, na express you dey go o

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Has Apologized To Megan Thee Stallion / Play This Wonderful Game: Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Picture Game / Dj Cuppy Receive Marriage Proposal Via Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.