Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (72158 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by ThierryJay: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Look at her washing plates in america ...but here some of my friends will say men should b doing dishes ...I will cook wash and do the dishes for my husband... if u wanna destroy ur marriage, ur luck

You make so much sense whenever CR7's handsomeness isn't blocking your insight. And I am one those who liked your comment above, regardless of our clashes in the sports section. Please try to be consistent in the rational thinking that you've displayed in other sections when relating with others in the sports section.

Meanwhile, the video was very funny. The wife kept removing layers upon layers of useless nylons out of the gift bag in anticipation of the wondrous gift from her boo, keeping her suspense heightened as each unfortunate nylon exited the bag grin. The husband deserves a ballon d'or for serving a nice dish of Karma in a most ingenious manner.

For those saying it could have been a swap at birth by a nurse, there's no way that could have been the case, because if you observe the wife's reaction well, you'd notice that she already knew about it and did not vehemently deny the guy's accusation, as she would have done if it were false.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Truetalk3139: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na you be the bastard wey dey beg for Queen like me social media handles.
Common get lost I don't deal with bastards.
Wasted sperm

Odeeeeee, abomination like you, God forbid! Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Truetalk3139:

Odeeeeee, abomination like you, God forbid! Bastard!
Na yourself you dey talk about oo.

Wasted sperm
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by sisisioge: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jesu oko ijo! But she get mind o shocked shocked
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Shinexprints(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Government should impose that DNA test be conducted as an obligation after every child birth, both in private and public hospitals.

I will reiterate, if need be... This is sadonic.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Truetalk3139: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na yourself you dey talk about oo.

Wasted sperm

Alaye Koshi!!
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by makydebbie(f): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Cc makydebbie wink

When did you become a feminist? cheesy I have been seeing you post and I even see it on your profile.

What changed? Care to share cheesy smiley

I became very active on social media. Seeing patriarchy kings belittling women, the misogyny and other systematic oppression melted on women made me have a rethink. I discovered that the patriarchy will never favor women so it's time to fight it.
On this day, June 1st 2020. I read Chiamandas book. "Why everyone should be a feminist."
I learnt, Just because by sheer luck and circumstance I happen to be free from some societal constraints does not give me the
right to invalidate other women's experience(s).
I realised I wasn't even free from societal constraints.
I also had to unlearn that misandry is a myth. When we call a man a misogynist, he is a rapist, rape apologist, woman-beater, regurgitating toxic masculinity, slutshame women etc.

But when they call a woman a misandrist, she is calling men out for doing the above.

I find it very ironical that when people want to talk about "true feminism" their focus is always on misandry and not misogyny.
Whereas, feminism started because misogyny exists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Truetalk3139:

Alaye Koshi!!
Uzon otondo calabingo cool
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Truetalk3139: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Uzon otondo calabingo cool
I just followed you, now monitoring your every move till i find you, watch your back
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by linearity: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Am just afraid for that guy safety.

Give her one month to leave and he will stay in that same house with this lady?

Hope he does not end up dead before that date. He would have considered his safety, move her to a hotel or rent a temporary place for her would have been a safer option.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by quinox947: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
UDUJ:
Marriage is fast becoming uninteresting to bachelors like us these days with news like this undecided
The basic foundation of any marriage is trust. You must learn to trust someone: except you don't trust yourself. There are countless decent spinsters/ladies across the length and breath of this country. Only the bad ones makes the headlines. It is not enough to condemn the whole lot because of a few bad ones. Do not be scared of marriage. It is God ordained.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
makydebbie:

I became very active on social media. Seeing patriarchy kings belittling women, the misogyny and other systematic oppression melted on women made me have a rethink. I discovered that the patriarchy will never favor women so it's time to fight it.
On this day, June 1st 2020. I read Chiamandas book. "Why everyone should be a feminist."
I learnt, Just because by sheer luck and circumstance I happen to be free from some societal constraints does not give me the
right to invalidate other women's experience(s).
I realised I wasn't even free from societal constraints.
I also had to unlearn that misandry is a myth. When we call a man a misogynist, he is a rapist, rape apologist, woman-beater, regurgitating toxic masculinity, slutshame women etc.

But when they call a woman a misandrist, she is calling men out for doing the above.

I find it very ironical that when people want to talk about "true feminism" their focus is always on misandry and not misogyny.
Whereas, feminism started because misogyny exists.
Wow shocked shocked this is a bold move dear this is so true

Weldone.We all have a duty to fight systematic oppression.
Thank you dear you made the right choice
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Truetalk3139:
I just followed you, now monitoring your every move till i find you, watch your back
Feel free wasted sperm you are of no importance anyway when you get tired you F**k off grin
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by angelfallz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
The man ended his marriage by not forgiving his wife.
The man should adopt the child God will bless him.
Who knows if another man is also taking care of his own child.

Maybe, just maybe, it's because you're the type that would prostitute herself around and then deceive an innocent man to take care of other men's children.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by earnit1: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
really
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by makydebbie(f): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wow shocked shocked this is a bold move dear this is so true

Weldone.We all have a duty to fight systematic oppression.
Thank you dear you made the right choice

Sure dear. I'm glad I did. Fighting it till it becomes the end of me.
You're welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Sierusvirus(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
21cents:

which your name dey?? grin

all my possessions will never have my wife's name on it. my next of kins go be my pikin(s).

and yes she'd go meet her sugardaddy she gave kpekus few days after birth with her bastard child cos this nigga be doing DNA straight up grin. better I kick her out early before taking long grin

You are right, my next of kin must be my children and not even my wife.
None of my property will have my wives name and she must be bringing something to the table ( money)

Am not into any charitable organization level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Skmoda(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
joyandfaith:

this will always happen when a man with low or zero sperm count will be insisting on pregnancy before marriage.
read what you typed again.....
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Rotentik19: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Okuda:
its one thing for a woman to do this to me and its another stupid thing for me to let it lose to the point it gets to the internet. This is the height of not being a man. Thats why she cheated on him. useless guy.
Well.... whether or not it gets to the internet, men are now fully aware of this evil. Those of us that are still single, hmmmm, na God hand we dey oh !
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ugaboy: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ellie01:

U should remove d word bastard n jut day child plssss
u are right man, there is father for every born child
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ugaboy: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Omar09:

It is your responsibility to check the DNA of your kids as soon as they're born.
"it was a suggestion"

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by NkemChukwudi: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
paulolee:
so he found out earlier and waited for hee birthday to surprise
her with such an "amazing gift" and the shameless
and wicked woman is still giving stupid excuses..
the nice man still went ahead and gave her till monthend to leave his house
he is a real man but i think he behaved soo calm maybe because of the kinda environment are in..
if its my country, na village she for dey lai this de tell her village people that are stupid excuses...
the man seems to be the cool type and i wish to be like him
when i grow up, his only mistake was making a hoe his wife
and he learned the hard waY....

Hmmm you make me laugh. If you live in Europe, USA, Canada and other white countries you WILL be calm. Thank God the man is not married to the olosho, otherwise the law says “she is in her house and you cannot kick her out” regardless of the DNA revelation.

Hi five to the guy!
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry
Then the baby's DNA won't rythme with the mom's.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Unnerve: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lol, this is my kind of man. A legend by all accounts cheesy

Females seem to be scarce on this thread though and most of the ones who commented are trying to explain it away, just like the lady in the video.

Chics cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Beverlyjean(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
ThierryJay:

You make so much sense whenever CR7's handsomeness isn't blocking your insight. And I am one those who liked your comment above, regardless of our clashes in the sports section. Please try to be consistent in the rational thinking that you've displayed in other sections when relating with others in the sports section.

Meanwhile, the video was very funny. The wife kept removing layers upon layers of useless nylons out of the gift bag in anticipation of the wondrous gift from her boo, keeping her suspense heightened as each unfortunate nylon exited the bag grin. The husband deserves a ballon d'or for serving a nice dish of Karma in a most ingenious manner.

For those saying it could have been a swap at birth by a nurse, there's no way that could have been the case, because if you observe the wife's reaction well, you'd notice that she already knew about it and did not vehemently deny the guy's accusation, as she would have done if it were false.

Lol...I enjoy the rivalry in the sports section...that's the fun
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Truetalk3139: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Feel free wasted sperm you are of no importance anyway when you get tired you F**k off grin
if you post your IG I'll let tacha notice you, I promise
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Aksnoopy: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Lol....non of them
Wow, Incredible! I just learned from you. I think God gave you the best because you deserve it. Going by your comment on this thread, I will say keep being you and never allow your friends influence you, because you are a good woman. Your husband is a lucky man, I guess he tells you/himself this often time. God bless your home always!
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by 1Sharon(f): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fake.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Beverlyjean(f): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Wow, Incredible! I just learned from you. I think God gave you the best because you deserve it. Going by your comment on this thread, I will say keep being you and never allow your friends influence you, because you are a good woman. Your husband is a lucky man, I guess he tells you/himself this often time. God bless your home always!

smiley thx alot
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by chlowi(f): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
how do women do this really ..... which kain mind
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by karkinase(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
simonjassy:
How Does He Know the child is also hers?.The Baby may have been swapped and might not belong to any one of them even though she had cheated on him.
Guys like you and other Simps are the problem of this world..buy data watch video, you no gree.

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by AkuOlisa: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry

From the woman reaction she very much knew the man is not the real father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.