Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (72179 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by LINTUNE(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Same way you’ll never the guts to tell me this offline. Shebi it is you wearing ankara and evangelist shoe. NL is good sha. grin grin
lol that was a year ago..nawa o..ppl de keep record o smh cheesy
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Haywhymido(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
J111333:
Lord have mercy. grin
Inasmuch as a lot of women cheat in marriages just like men too, a good percentage of the blame should also go to the nurses that swap babies by mistake or for monetary gains.
what concerns baby swapping with what is on the ground? If you have never stolen before and you are charged of such won't your reaction be different when such allegation is laid bare at your feet?
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by mattfeuter(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:

Am just talking in relative to the fact that a child I've invested such love on for 3 years I can't let go or halt, so I'll seek any avenue to make sure she dosen't feel any shortchanges in her upbringing despite her mother's ineptitude.

I don’t blame you brodie ,

Someone’s got to be the “clean up guy” right ? wink

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by dunsin125: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:
To me that man should adopt the girl. It is not her fault and shouldn't suffer for the stupidity of her mother, infact, it it is me, I'll marry that lady well and forgive her cos of the small child cos there is no way that for three years, you'll tell me you've not invested some love on the little innocent angelic girl.
What if the man comes to claim the girl later or your wife is still tied to him. Abeg, na to send both of them out to avoid story that touches the heart in later years.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
anonimi:

For what gain to the rogue nurse
Na joke that one dey.

If swapped at birth it's easy to resolve. Because the child won't have her DNA either!

People think say dem get monkey sense. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by NkemChukwudi: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:
To me that man should adopt the girl. It is not her fault and shouldn't suffer for the stupidity of her mother, infact, it it is me, I'll marry that lady well and forgive her cos of the small child cos there is no way that for three years, you'll tell me you've not invested some love on the little innocent angelic girl.

Will Smith, she’ll kill you eventually when finds a good gbola!

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by AreaFada2: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:
Until she conspires with the guy shining her Congo to murder your enemy. shocked

If only just to prevent the scandal coming out if she offends you one day. Or she is just tired of being at your mercy.

Be a do-gooder there. It never ends well when it comes to a manipulative woman.

Be innocent like a dove but cunning like a serpent says the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by mofedamijo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry

But from her demeanour, you can tell she knew all along that he wasn't the father. Secondly, she said "she loves you", "why are you doing this," Her words show she knew all along.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by NkemChukwudi: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
ensamy:
Any child that calls a man, Daddy of Father is his. DNA or no DNA.
In Igbo culture even if the woman was pregnant for another man and the other pays the bride price. When the child is born, he or she belongs to him that paid the bride price. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool

One of the reasons an Igbo man will NEVER be the president of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Premiumwriter: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Exmilitant:
What about the man that got her pregnant? No one is putting the blame on men for chasing, wooing and promising heaven to everything in skirt whether married, single, old or young.
nonsense.

Is he the one that has a relationship to protect?
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ybaby: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
She is out of order.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
karkinase:

Guys like you and other Simps are the problem of this world..buy data watch video, you no gree.
hahaha,guy U Funny Sha.I might have erred by giving a benefit of doubt to the lady but that does not give you the effrontery to call me a "simp".If you want to be a SIMPA go find your own NALA.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by olanshi: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wow!

Legendary!!!
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Amumaigwe: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Look at her washing plates in america ...but here some of my friends will say men should b doing dishes ...I will cook wash and do the dishes for my husband... if u wanna destroy ur marriage, ur luck

Wisdom too much gor your body. Try dash those your feminists wannabes small sense.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by emkz: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
alfredilly:
Conduct DNA test at your own peril. Instead of the man to safe his heart and avoid needless enquiry, he just take a step that might haunt him for life. When the little secret is with the woman only, or kept away from both, they have family and children but now that it's open, he lost a daughter a wife and then a family.

He never had a family in the first place.

I didn't want to comment on this thread and was just reading the comments. I came across yours and thought I should comment because your comment was somewhat childish.

A woman lied and deceived her husband and you call that a family? Ogbeni, once a woman has opened her legs to an outsider, that marriage and family is destroyed. Whether they can start afresh is left to them.

Just a word of advise: read other sensible comments here and be educated so that in the unlikely event that you ever experience this kind of unfortunate incident in your life, you can handle it. Cheating by a woman is one thing, cheating in the space you share with your spouse is another thing. Having a constant reminder of the affair your wife had, in this case a child from the affair, is the ultimate betrayal. Only an idiot would tolerate such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Jackyz: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
I go kill person
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by fredoooooo: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
God bless you bro, send her useless ass out

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by fredoooooo: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:
Adopt ko Adopt ni ... he should do what he feel is right for him ... and i love his action already. He no get blood in his vain too abi ?
This society just dey build weak men all in the name of they want to look good ...

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Priam: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
FireRain:
I read some comments about switching and I am shocked that seemingly educated people can reason like that...a baby that still has the DNA of the mother but not the father is swapped? shey una dey alright sha. shocked.

The effect of watching one too many Nollywood movies.

If they've been to a maternity/hospital, they'd know that with the control protocols put in place, it's actually difficult to swap babies at birth

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Tobidarker02: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
Did you watch the video at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by writeprof(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:

Possibility! Never rule out anything. Are DNA tests that FOOLPROOF?
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by fredoooooo: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:

Your papa na em be weak man not me, how are you sure no be for beer parlour dem donate the sperm your mama carry born you? You trust your mother so, your elder brother had no iota of resemblance to you idiot.
You're frustrated.... koma lo be grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by TheRedpillguy: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is the type of content I like to see.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by luminouz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lol...see fights here sha... grin grin

Una just take this story very serious with the way una dey throw bombs left and right.

Its really not worth fighting over.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Priam: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Men are polygamous in nature. Another polygamous man sampled his wife. You people should be accepting these kids. It should be somewhere in the guy code.

Just thinking out loud o.

So, in essence, you'd be giving you husband someone else's child to raise, you know just for the culture and to uphold the bro code �
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by derbykol(f): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:

Oga everyone have their deficiencies, the way you think mustn't be the way I'll think, the way I show love mustn't be at same standard as yours, if you show love selfishly I don't, whether the girl grows up to find her father shouldn't be my problem but to save an innocent girl that her childhood is about to be ruined by no fault of hers. [/b]Left for me, I ain't letting go of that child, I paid for her delivery bills and she has been my daughter for 3 years so no going back.[b]
Sure!
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by luminouz(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
derbykol:
Sure!

If you believe that guy meant those words, then Santa also comes during Easter.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Omar09(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ugaboy:
"it was a suggestion"

The hospitals won't take that. No offense homie.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ugaboy: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Omar09:

The hospitals won't take that. No offense homie.
dont mind me, i think business...so advicing men to put it to thinking, can also increase their earning...and save some men asses
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by UnusualJhay(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
she carry mind o, she still dey argue grin

women!
womenu! !

womenuuuuuuu! !!
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Priam: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

she even gave him the window for appeal, after 3 years he should forever hold his peace grin

some ladies are even saying its not her fault.

when do women take responsibility?

We know them; birds of a feather.

It's not her fault na. Didn't you hear that she she accidentally tripped and fell on a already erect pènis pumping out semen and so fell pregnant. undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.