Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (72116 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by chib4true(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry

Her statement shows she has been aware of the situation

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Wettoid123: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
it is no longer news so common for ages women have been cheating
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Exmilitant:
What about the man that got her pregnant? No one is putting the blame on men for chasing, wooing and promising heaven to everything in skirt whether married, single, old or young.
Was she raped?
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by GreatGod2020(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Idiotmod:

My brother after women fear God.
God gave Adam wife but he no get himself wife. Reason am my brother
Idiotmod:

Idiotmod:

O deep bro.
To marry now dey fear me.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ibhamzah17: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
She thank God say the man no get hot temper Nigerian road for smooth pass her face am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
mitchyy:

What if the real father of the child comes later in future to claim the child? Its better he did the DNA test now.
Its the man and daughter i feel so sorry for. I can't easily let go of a child I've trained and groomed as my own for 3years, even if i found out the child is not mine.

It's not an easy decision to make but the man doesn't have a choice. The wife is plain evil

@bolded, how is that even possible? Are you one of those guys using "f" in their profile?
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
If every government should order it's citizens to do compulsory DNA test for their family, there will be wailing in almost every street and neighborhood. You will think somebody died, that coro kii many pipu. The worldometer paternity test will be staggering

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by MrColdsweat: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
legionISproteus:
This is why Igbos will NEVER rule Nigeria. You guys think you're smart and resilient but your culture is shít. What kind of nonsense did you post there?
[/s]

You just had to show your stupidity.

There's no hope for you because there's no cure for foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Harmlesspill(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry
With the moms blood abi??
Since it can be medically proven that the wife gave birth to the baby..,what more prove does one need to conclude that the wife cheated...

9 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by PotatoSalad(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ugaboy:
He is lucky to find out earlier...i suggest hospitals should include D.N.A Test for baby after birth.
it hurt to invest your love, money, time on a bastard child
It's not cheap lol
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Okuda(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
legionISproteus:

I feel like reporting and deleting your post angry

lol. na una type of men dey use tiktok.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by UCMax1: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Prodigee:
Now awon feminist will say men are scum. See the stupid thing even get mind to say you are her daddy. Females with tiny brains and evil na 5 & 6 undecided
No mind those stupid feminists! always thinking with their nyash!! men na scum,men na scum,their papa sef na scum abi he be woman....I wonder what they have to say about this!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:

Oga everyone have their deficiencies, the way you think mustn't be the way I'll think, the way I show love mustn't be at same standard as yours, if you show love selfishly I don't, whether the girl grows up to find her father shouldn't be my problem but to save an innocent girl that her childhood is about to be ruined by no fault of hers. Left for me, I ain't letting go of that child, I paid for her delivery bills and she has been my daughter for 3 years so no going back.
smh
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Fourwinds: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
lacidi:

Why do women always ask this question whenever an issue of DNA arises? If the child was switched at birth, then the DNA test will show that the woman is also not the child's mother. It's not complicated.
thank you bros
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by UDUJ(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Marriage is fast becoming uninteresting to bachelors like us these days with news like this undecided

12 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Bryan88(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
i fear women pass corona o!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by MrColdsweat: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
adanny01:

I can adopt a child and call the child mine and pay the child's bills.

I will literally stop paying if I was deceived that the child is actually mine. I can come decide to continue paying the child's bills out of pity but because I cannot separate mother from child, both will have to go. That woman can never ever stay in my house, period! She can't leave the child behind but I can pay fees, medical bills and groceries but I am not responsible for anything.

That guy is not intelligent.

The problem is not actually the child. The problem is the deceit.

I can forgive anyone who hit me, stab me or fought me. But I can never forgive anyone who deliberately fooled me.

12 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:

Eheeee! Leave me and my family make we dey manage ourselves like that. En no concern you.
k
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
The guy is so mature mehn..

I don't think a lot of men can handle that.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Bennysam: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
As evil as they are, you won't see any comment from a girl here
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:
To me that man should adopt the girl. It is not her fault and shouldn't suffer for the stupidity of her mother, infact, it it is me, I'll marry that lady well and forgive her cos of the small child cos there is no way that for three years, you'll tell me you've not invested some love on the little innocent angelic girl.

Then the real father will come later looking for his child, or when she later finds out she go look for her father. Bros it will end in tears.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ghozky(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lord have mercy on us. Women are very dangerous.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by UCMax1: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
blackboy:
Na him find headache. Imagine all the children that will be termed bastards if DNA testing is a norm.

Any picking wey ready to bear my name is my pickin. If I want to catch a cheating wife or gf I know how to catch them. E no hard.
Baba how? your boy dey loyal!! show me the way....
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Denwil: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
donbachi:
Dat is wat happens when u pick a hoe for a wife...one of the child will be customers own.

Lol
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by lucky4west: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
make sense.....way to pay back a cheat
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by adanny01(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrColdsweat:

That guy is not intelligent.

The problem is not actually the child. The problem is the deceit.

I can forgive anyone who hit me, stab me or fought me. But I can never forgive anyone who deliberately fooled me.

Having a 3yr old child that is not yours is like having a wife who insults you everytime your back is turned for the past 4yrs.

The very foundation of whatever kept us bounded as a family is broken the day I find out.

That kind of sin is unforgivable.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by UCMax1: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
If every government should order it's citizens to order compulsory DNA test for every family, there will be wailing in almost every street and neighborhood. You will think somebody died, that coro kii many pipu. The worldometer paternity test will be staggering
Hahahahaha!!! I dey tell you!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Mftivi: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
pmoye:
You hardly find Naija women on posts like this... their conscience no go allow them participate. The generous givers. The distributors of toetoe. grin grin grin grin
the few who posted stupidity tried to blame men still.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by 21cents: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
lol. this one no surprise me one bit. I've never trusted anything that has a pussy not even my mom.

and that lady thinking she can play a fast one on me in marriage is in for a rude shock grin grin

150k no be issue so secret DNA is bae grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by legionISproteus: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
adanny01:

I can adopt a child and call the child mine and pay the child's bills.

I will literally stop paying if I was deceived that the child is actually mine. I can come decide to continue paying the child's bills out of pity but because I cannot separate mother from child, both will have to go. That woman can never ever stay in my house, period! She can't leave the child behind but I can pay fees, medical bills and groceries but I am not responsible for anything.
After you do all these things, what would the real father do?

See, that is what these Akata women do. They bait weak men (like explosiveskull) into raising their children from another man because the know this weak man would keep sending money for "upkeep" once in a while when things fall apart. He is among the other man-friends she would recruit to support her frivolous lifestyle. If you watched the video, you go see say this one mind already dey Dubai. Nonsense and ingredients angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by simplexvi: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Women... The main reason u should have money before you marry.. Lol, so as to carry out DNA on your kids.. DNA no concern poor man o.. The test go pass 100k for Nigeria.. With the way young girls are going with sex, guys should wise up in marriage.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.