Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (72326 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by womenareapes: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
explosiveskull:
To me that man should adopt the girl. It is not her fault and shouldn't suffer for the stupidity of her mother, infact, it it is me, I'll marry that lady well and forgive her cos of the small child cos there is no way that for three years, you'll tell me you've not invested some love on the little innocent angelic girl.
this is a true definition of a simp!

congrats Mr simp

13 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
21cents:

pains? Las Las who come lose as everywhere burst??

"you have till the end of the month to get the fuçk outta my house" - that line is sick!!

girl wey act right go enjoy for man side, oloshos will always be kicked out of the house.
Kicked out of house wey my name dey?
Are you alright? undecided undecided.

The lady will go and meet another of her sugarboo and flex life with him

This life nor hard kiss
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
ethicallyright:

My Lady...
Leave us to enjoy our promiscuity in peace cool

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by DarkJeddi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry
Then her DNA will also not be with her baby..

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by jonsnow12(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Premium Tears grin grin grin grin

*Let's get Nigeria working again*

FAVOURITE
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
so he should because of that keep another mans property in his house? I fear you
Human beings are not properties.
Did the father lay claim to the child?
The child is his so let him take care of her cool
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by 21cents: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Kicked out of house wey my name dey?
Are you alright? undecided undecided.

The lady will go and meet another of her sugarboo and flex life with him

This life nor hard kiss

which your name dey?? grin

all my possessions will never have my wife's name on it. my next of kins go be my pikin(s).

and yes she'd go meet her sugardaddy she gave kpekus few days after birth with her bastard child cos this nigga be doing DNA straight up grin. better I kick her out early before taking long grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by RuggedSniper: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
damiloladuke:
A man has taken savagery to another level after he found out his daughter belongs to another man.

The man did a DNA test and the result showed that his 3-year-old daughter is not his.

But rather than tell his wife point blank he knew about the situation, he decided to play a sad prank on her.

He pretended as if he got her a valentines day gift, of which he had kept the details on the DNA result in the gift.

In the video, she started as a very excited wife who was anticipating a special gift, but it ended in Premium tears for her.

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMigmE_b6o8
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by explosiveskull(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
womenareapes:
this is a true definition of a simp!

congrats Mr simp
Your father is a simp and your mama is a buffalo
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
21cents:

which your name dey?? grin

all my possessions will never have my wife's name on it. my next of kins go be my pikin(s).

You are not my husband so e nor concern you.
I nor even fit marry man like that self because I am.also bringing to the table and my name must dey.
Mr & Mrs or Ms.
I only pity the mumu that will agree to that with you.Well that is definitely not me cool
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by 2ScrewsLoose: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
kikero:

And many of those men have other men bringing up their own kids.
Word...

Society is doomed, you will see a man chasing a married pregnant woman just so him go **** another man wife forgetting that what goes around comes around...

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by SMBH: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
at a point i was ashamed for the woman
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by alfredilly: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Conduct DNA test at your own peril. Instead of the man to safe his heart and avoid needless enquiry, he just take a step that might haunt him for life. When the little secret is with the woman only, or kept away from both, they have family and children but now that it's open, he lost a daughter a wife and then a family.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Omar09:

You had 3yrs to come up with this, why now? Out of all days but today? C'mon!

I did notice. Women, not is going for them.

she even gave him the window for appeal, after 3 years he should forever hold his peace grin

some ladies are even saying its not her fault.

when do women take responsibility?

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Korllami007: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are not my husband so e nor concern you.
I nor even fit marry man like that self because I am.also bringing to the table and my name must dey.
Mr & Mrs or Ms.
I only pity the mumu that will agree to that with you.Well that is definitely not me cool

You mean you are bringing bastard child to the table too like the lady you are supporting.

12 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by SMBH: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
i think lots of dads should do this DNA test since birth to be sure of who their child is

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by bonnyhope: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:

Rare case scenario

Don't be so carried away by the moveee you see
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by 2cribz: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Guys always avoid cumin inside hoes. After 3 years. Shey sniper dey there?
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by CodeTemplar: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:

I like those who can think out of the box. Someone should design a child birth tag that goes on new babies immediately after birth. This way it becomes hard for rogue nurses to manifest.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by UDUJ(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
valemtech:

This Happened to me too bro women are bastards

I am so sorry to hear this. So what did you do once you found out?
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by CodeTemplar: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
bonnyhope:

Rare case scenario

Don't be so carried away by the moveee you see
Rogue nurses are real o. They aren't movie ideas or director's fantasy.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by dominique(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Look at her washing plates in america ...but here some of my friends will say men should b doing dishes ...I will cook wash and do the dishes for my husband... if u wanna destroy ur marriage, ur luck

Nobody is saying you should not cook or do the dishes but if you're indisposed or unavailable, will your husband be willing to do these chores or pile them up till you're available?
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by 21cents: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
alfredilly:
Conduct DNA test at your own peril. Instead of the man to safe his heart and avoid needless enquiry, he just take a step that might haunt him for life. When the little secret is with the woman only, or kept away from both, they have family and children but now that it's open, he lost a daughter a wife and then a family.

why are trying to discourage men from doing DNA tests and how many times will you post this?

and newsflash: he never lost a daughter because the bastard daughter isn't his from the beginning.

Do not qualify hoes as a wife pls. hoes belong in the streets.

14 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Korllami007:

You mean you are bringing bastard child to the table too like the lady you are supporting.
Na you be the bastard.

E concern you?Is it your table
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
alfredilly:
Tell them ooo.
The man played himself las las
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Royalfurnitures: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Then the mother should take her to her real father simple

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture, that's why we are here for you
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by snoopanddre(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
, What do u mean, But d hoe never denied cheating on dat guy.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by ifko: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Men are polygamous in nature. Another polygamous man sampled his wife. You people should be accepting these kids. It should be somewhere in the guy code.

Just thinking out loud o.
Don't give us hypertension nah
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by BigBashiru: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

What you have just described is not common in Nigeria.
Men has been getting into drunken brawls, road rages etc since the days of our ancestors and fatalities do happen.

What we are saying here is that emotionally provoked anger issues attributable to the women folk affects the men more than it does to the women whom are sometimes the aggressor.

Just because it has been happening since the days of ancestors doesn't make it proper. But thanks for your points and inputs.
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by RealEzee(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
womenareapes:
when I was shouting that Naija women are piece of trash, congregations of simps will be backing them up undecided

this set of useless species are never to be trusted. to avoid trouble that torches the heart, marry a foreigner and keep yourself from mental stress!

this is the time to start avoid those female apes like corona
is that a Naija woman now ni? Smh fanaticism is indeed blinding

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by snoopanddre(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
positivevibez:
, What do u mean, But d hoe never denied cheating on dat guy. I want you to watch d video again with good attention and proper understanding
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Korllami007: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na you be the bastard.

E concern you?Is it your table
Since you see nothing wrong in what the lady did, then yours is about "how many": So, how many bastard kids are you bringing to the table?

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.