Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! (2354 Views)

Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money / Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. / An Opportunity For You To Invest This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Neverlosemoney: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2020
Recently, the way I am seeing people asking for investment advice on nairaland and getting dangerous and good advice from Anywhere makes me feel comfortable in speaking up. So here his the thing, I recently hit $22million, yes you heard me right $22million, I repeat $22million, I repeat in naira #9,748billion and I honestly do not know what to do with it. I am so confused on what to invest on, so my humble self is asking where can I invest $12million out of the money. All advice are welcome, even scammers except for Forex traders those guys are the real scammers...Lol. If you are able to give me a real advice I will compensate you with $8million!!!. So Let the reasonable advice begin!!!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by elvhinzey(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2020
My mastermind got this (digital) partnership (UK and India) plan in progress worth $1bn+. It's not a Nigerian or African problem to be solved, but globally.

You may want to discuss in furtherance to this.

For a bolder response, Joe.

Cheers!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2020
you obviously did not hit that much money but if you did just buy up up to 10% shares of Mordena and Oxford Pharmaceuticals before the release the official vaccines for covid19.. your measly $22m will turn to billions - if you have not received that advise from wherever you got the money before coming to nairaland then you have been dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by qwertyboss(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Estate Developing.
buy fixed assets, build hotels.

Rice mill... is the bomb in the next 10years
contact my signature if you ever need construction service in the north.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by yungchop: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Neverlosemoney:
Recently, the way I am seeing people asking for investment advice on nairaland and getting dangerous and good advice from Anywhere makes me feel comfortable in speaking up. So here his the thing, I recently hit $22million, yes you heard me right $22million, I repeat $22million, I repeat in naira #9,748billion and I honestly do not know what to do with it. I am so confused on what to invest on, so my humble self is asking where can I invest $12million out of the money. All advice are welcome, even scammers except for Forex traders those guys are the real scammers...Lol. If you are able to give me a real advice I will compensate you with $8million!!!. So Let the reasonable advice begin!!!
please lend me a million naira .. I'm into bringing Goats and rams into Nigeria from Niger Republic. I'll pay with interest self

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Neverlosemoney: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2020
yungchop:
please lend me a million naira .. I'm into bringing Goats and rams into Nigeria from Niger Republic. I'll pay with interest self
Lol...wetin happen with our own Goats, dey no dey born pikin nii?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by rtdCivilservant: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2020
It baffles me how people believe all sorts of things these days, all ye replying the op(with advice) don't be so gullible to believe him. Abeg make we learn to de behave.

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Neverlosemoney: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
It baffles me how people believe all sorts of things these days, all ye replying the op(with advice) don't be so gullible to believe him. Abeg make we learn to de behave.
Don't be so quick to conclude, I really need your advice? Honestly
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by yungchop: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

Lol...wetin happen with our own Goats, dey no dey born pikin nii?
I don't herd Goats, I resell. Whether "they born or dey no born" is none of my business. I only need the money to expand the quantity I do buy on a single trip, do you understand now?

Modified

We can make the next trip together if you want.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Neverlosemoney: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
yungchop:
I don't herd Goats, I resell. Whether "they born or dey no born" is none of my business. I only need the money to expand the quantity I go buy on a single trip, do you understand now?
Ok but low, then sell high. Don't you think the cost of transportation would have erode the gain? I am not looking to borrow I am interested in investing.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by rtdCivilservant: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

Don't be so quick to conclude, I really need your advice? Honestly
Oga u wan make some nairalanders run mad ni? Why u come de use them de play. U self know say if u get that kind money for ur account EFCC go don call u for questioning.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by yungchop: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

Ok but low, then sell high. Don't you think the cost of transportation would have erode the gain? I am not looking to borrow I am interested in investing.
I choose to bring them in and sell in the north and make little profits of 2-3k per animal. If I hoose to bring them to the west, I'll make a staggering 10-15k per animal but after the transportation cost and the loading and offloading cost has been deducted, I'll be left with maybe 6k. So why not save myself some time?

Since you're not lending, I'll advice you to invest in Agricultural and livestocks.. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by DaInferno(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
$8million for advice?

in as much as you've rejected forex, there are steady brokers who earn you 20% of your investment after each month
so say u invested 5billion, that's 6billion after 1month
you can also go into crypto trades
you can also go to rayfield, buy cheap plots and sell overtime

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by yungchop: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Oga u wan make some nairalanders run mad ni? Why u come de use them de play. U self know say if u get that kind money for ur account EFCC go don call u for questioning.
I just checked his profile.. He's obviously a troll, Just registered.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Neverlosemoney: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
yungchop:
I choose to bring them in and sell in the north and make little profits of 2-3k per animal. If I hoose to bring them to the west, I'll make a staggering 10-15k per animal but after the transportation cost and the loading and offloading cost has been deducted, I'll be left with maybe 6k. So why not save myself some time?

Since you're not lending, I'll advice you to invest in Agricultural and livestocks.. Good luck.
Where are you from, why can't I invest in you.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Neverlosemoney: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
yungchop:
I just checked his profile.. He's obviously a troll, Just registered.
Lol...ok
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by yungchop: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

Where are you from, why can't I invest in you.
originally based in Ilorin but I'm a traveler. I'm currently In Kazaure ( jigawa state). You can if you want to as long as the conditions are good.

I'm being skeptical about your profile though, we can schedule a meeting if you want.

Is there any mail I can reach you with? I know you won't like to share your number. Maybe should I drop mine?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Akalia(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Neverlosemoney:
Attention Seeker. You hit that kind of bucks and you don't have a clue as to how to invest it. Don't you a clique or something that can furnish you with some ideas?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by movingclouds(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Go find out about nexo
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Mannyemmy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Neverlosemoney:
You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not open and overcrowded these period and most persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery and you can add ice cream etc.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production, Hope these helps. I as well also have some other genuine online businesses for you.
You can send me a mail for proper business consultation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by flowingwaters(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Oga how did you make the money. �

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by dammyzee1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Trustwallet is giving out free token worth $10, get yours now before it closes

https://share.trustwallet.com/d3yfG61

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Sicilyjoe: 3:35am On Aug 01, 2020
yungchop:
originally based in Ilorin but I'm a traveler. I'm currently In Kazaure ( jigawa state). You can if you want to as long as the conditions are good.

I'm being skeptical about your profile though, we can schedule a meeting if you want.

Is there any mail I can reach you with? I know you won't like to share your number. Maybe should I drop mine?

I would like to Join the business but I base in the east, I heard is lucrative, like how much is the minimum capital to start with ?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Oyinda06: 3:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Neverlosemoney:
I need just 100k to start life , will be happy if u can borrow me, I will pay back after 2months
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by SavageResponse(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

I can state to a 99.99% certainty that you have never seen $10,000 before talkless of having $22million in your possession!

A statement you made exposed and gave you away (I won't tell you which one).

This post is nothing more than a bait to entice people so that they will start contacting you through PMs

For those of you who are gullible and have already started seeking financial favours from Neverlosemoney please be on your guard!

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by yungchop: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

I would like to Join the business but I base in the east, I heard is lucrative, like how much is the minimum capital to start with ?

TBVH because of this border closure, I won't be able to give accurate figures because it's going to be a smuggling route and you'll spend too much unnecessary money. But on a normal day, with 500k you're good to start with. Let's wait till the border is open.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by Olha123: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2020
That is why it is necessary to work with trusted sites and brokers who work and are known all over the world.
https://esfbs.com/

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by izibili44: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin
Neverlosemoney:

Lol...wetin happen with our own Goats, dey no dey born pikin nii grin grin grin grin?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! by IBTG: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
yungchop:

TBVH because of this border closure, I won't be able to give accurate figures because it's going to be a smuggling route and you'll spend too much unnecessary money. But on a normal day, with 500k you're good to start with. Let's wait till the border is open.
Hello,yung! Am interested in the biz.....Could ya call me on: 09015871063 and i will Whatsapp you..Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Billionaire In Naija. New Ideas / Rosabon Quick Loan - Emergency Cash At The Speed Of Light! / Will Diaspora Bonds Help Nigeria’s Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.