Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money (625 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Honest Advice On How To Invest This Money!!! / Help Me How Can I Invest This Money. / An Opportunity For You To Invest This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by Greatest100(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Pls i need suggestion and advice on how to invest this money on a very short term. A friend seek my counsel on how to invest N1.2m for just a period of 2 months. I suggested the money to be fixed in the bank but the interest rate they offer is 2% per month which i considered too low. Is there any other investment firm that can give a better rate? other options are also welcome
Re: Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2021
He should open a domiciliary account and buy foreign exchange and keep for the next two months,he will see that fantastic interest he desires.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2021
Investors now have a rare opportunity to maximize ROI on their investment capital through New Global Reserve funds

this is a company that has records of consistency and dignity from the reviews i have seen about them.

I bet Nigeria needs such investment companies as new global reserve funds to further boost her economy and her people.

check their website, n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e. c o m for more information. cheers.
Re: Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by frostguy: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2021
Why not invest with us , we are an investment trading company with team of experience trader to manage your account for you and we offer
10% R.O.I every month . The satisfaction of our client we hold at high esteem and you be glad you invest with us.

Below is a screenshot of today's trade and ots profit all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
He shld sow some of the money as a seed to apostle Joshua Selman ministry, that money will bring blessing all through his life
The rest can be used to start garri business , d key is selling it cheap

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by Adetola198: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
You could Invest in Agriculture and Real estate, which are actual businesses
35% in a 12 months
20% in 8 months
41% in 14 months
48% in 16 months
You get a post dated cheque and legal deed of agreement upon investment
For more enquires, reach me on 08079041061

Greatest100:
Pls i need suggestion and advice on how to invest this money on a very short term. A friend seek my counsel on how to invest N1.2m for just a period of 2 months. I suggested the money to be fixed in the bank but the interest rate they offer is 2% per month which i considered too low. Is there any other investment firm that can give a better rate? other options are also welcome
Re: Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by Kingkyle1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Greatest100:

Please which bank is that with 2percent per month
Re: Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by MONEY247: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
MoxxxxO123:
He should open a domiciliary account and buy foreign exchange and keep for the next two months,he will see that fantastic interest he desires.

Good idea...!!!

I think this one should be followed on long-term basis.....¡!!
Re: Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by ibechris(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Greatest100:

Go to Polaris or Fidelity even FCMB are offering 6%.
Re: Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money by Adetola198: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Invest in Agriculture and Real estate, which are actual businesses
35% in a 12 months
20% in 8 months
41% in 14 months
48% in 16 months
You get a post dated cheque and legal deed of agreement upon investment
For more enquires, reach me on WhatsApp 08093822285

(1) (Reply)

How 100 naira Is Turned Into 5 Million In A Few Months / IS Primemfb. Com /apply/ .... Legit Or Scam/fake ? / Willing To Sell Your Pi(π)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.