Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. (351 Views)

I Failed Google Adsense Verification. Please What Do I Do Next? / A First Hand Beginners Guide To Blogging - How To Start A Blog In Nigeria / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. by Newdealng: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2020
You have heard about LInda Ikeji, Bella naija, etc ... You may even have some of your friends that are into blogging and you want to own a blog as well.

Few months later, you lose interest. You don't want to continue:

** You feel, you are giving the best but no result.
** You have discovered new terminology like SEO, Adsense, traffic etc ... and you dont know how to go about it.
** You searched for help online with some google reseach but still no way out.
** You consulted some "gurus", they are just requesting money to help. In fact, in the process some get scammed.
** you have this feeling that anybody that is claiming to help is actually after your money.

AT THE END, YOU HAVE CONCLUDED, BLOGGING IS NOT FOR ME

Really?

SHOULD YOU GIVE UP?

Let me tell you my own experience. I have start a blog albblog.com (no longer existing) and when I was having that blog, I had the same feeling. I have to abandon it. I took the first as a training ground because it really taught me so many lesson. I have learnt how to manage a blog to the point I am now very good at it.

I have reached a point where I am even mentoring new people coming into the blog niche and that is where I met Eni Best. (www.enibest.com.ng)
At that time she was struggling with her blog and she contacted me. Through my help, her blog is now a big blog. In fact she is doing well.

SOME MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT BLOG

** I will start making money online soon. How soon
** I will do like linda Ikeji, copy past. Really?? Is it that easy?
** Once adsense approved my blog, waooo money will start flowing. So after two months, I will buy this and that. Really??
** My friend is earning big with his blog, I will soon become a big boy too. You're not totally wrong, but do you know the effort he put in before reaching there

If you have give up so quick, I beleive it is because you have some misconceptions about it, and I am here to try my best to answer some of your vital questions.

As I said, I am no longer new in the industry, I have tones of experience now and I am here to help you by answering some of your questions. The best part is that it is 100% FREE.

I have created a whatsapp group for this purpose. If you're interested, just message me on 08133049669 I will forward the link to you in order to join. (seems the whatsapp group link can't be posted here. It is getting changed).

I am the back bone behind ENI BEST. ( www.enibest.com.ng) and I did review many blogs and websites in one of my treads.

BLOG IS TOO GOOD TO QUIT SO SOON. I CAN HELP YOU GET BACK ON TRACK
Re: Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. by Newdealng: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2020
you can drop your number here and the link will be sent to you.
Re: Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. by Newdealng: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2020
please, be vigilant, make sure the number sending you the link is 08133049669 to avoid stories.
Re: Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. by Greatzeus(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Newdealng:
you can drop your number here and the link will be sent to you.
You don't need to keep repeating you are the backbone of so and so,it's all shade of wrong bro. Besides how are you the backbone? Did you pay for the domain and hosting? Are you the one writing her posts? Did you have access to her site as admin?
Everybody gets help one time or the other, anything you think you know is from others too, whether you learnt it from videos or audios or books, someone put you through too.
This shows the kind of person you are,deal with this empty vessel at your own risk. He will post your name and domain everywhere and claim he made you who you are.
Go face your blog,why do you still need people to contact you? So that you can reap them off? Fuc k off angry

2 Likes

Re: Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. by Newdealng: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Greatzeus:

You don't need to keep repeating you are the backbone of so and so,it's all shade of wrong bro. Besides how are you the backbone? Did you pay for the domain and hosting? Are you the one writing her posts? Did you have access to her site as admin?
Everybody gets help one time or the other, anything you think you know is from others too, whether you learnt it from videos or audios or books, someone put you through too.
This shows the kind of person you are,deal with this empty vessel at your own risk. He will post your name and domain everywhere and claim he made you who you are.
Go face your blog,why do you still need people to contact you? So that you can reap them off? Fuc k off angry

I don't normally answer empty containers. please get her number and ask her if she know 08133049669. Second ask her if I have access to the Admin.

I don't know what is your problem bad belle. If I have leant it from a video, books or whatever, they too learnt it somewhere.

Again, am I requesting for money?? I don't know what u have in mind bro. If u have nothing to do, please get a job. keep ursellf busy. It will help you. I rest my case son of bitch.
Re: Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. by Olarewajub: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Why are people quarelling over backbone? undecided
Re: Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. by Newdealng: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Olarewajub:
Why are people quarreling over backbone? undecided

I don't know what his probelem. He said if I even have access to the admin meanwhile my number is there in the contact page. Is he the one that put it there? The guy really need to get a job ... I don't know if it is jealousy or what.
Re: Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. by Vinciiii: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Why 90% People Failed When They Start A Blog. by Newdealng: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Vinciiii:

please chat me up on 08133049669

(1) (Reply)

Godaddy Review: Avoid Godaddy Like Hell / Best Beauty Ecommerce Websites Tutorial Free / Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.