Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash (351 Views)

Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry / Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Trash / I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash by mynd4409: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Its very obvious 99% of people here are just lowlifes who sit in their single room apartment with boxers and singlet.

The truth they say is bitter. Its very unfortunate and devastating I must confess.

point 1
How do you explain a situation where someone advertise nonexisting jobs just to collect peoples CV, copy and edit then use those CVs to apply for jobs? grin

point 2
How do you explain a situation where someone wins a project on fiver/upwork but doesn't have the required knowledge to execute it. He comes and advertise the same project looking for people to work for free?

point 3
you are the owner of the forum but you operate plenty businesses. You create plenty threads on your own forum to advertise your businesses? grin

Anyone with above average intellect could figure out why those multiple threads are never deleted. cool
Despite the fact they are constituting a huge nuisance.

point 4
Why do you advertise a job when you do not have the financial capacity to execute the project?
You want to gather proposals to do what exactly?
You are looking for proposals to apply for jobs on freelancing websites?

point 5
You advertise a nonexisting job to collect peoples emails and start bombarding them with unsolicited spam mails.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash by mynd4409: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Shameful.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2021
You need to check my post I posted this same thing some useless idiots attacked me with their stupidity one telling me I never blow how stupid
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash by mynd4409: 12:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Its real.
Re: Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash by mynd4409: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Onaji52 I don't have access to my email.
Kindly drop your WhatsApp number. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Old Yankee Fb For Sale / Top 10 Wordpress Themes For Blogs And Businesses / Advantages And Disadvantages Of SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.