Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Hammed Olamijuwon Hso Global Wheels To The Top +why He’s Pushing Hard On Niger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hammed Olamijuwon Hso Global Wheels To The Top +why He’s Pushing Hard On Niger (379 Views)

Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking / Davido, Zlatan Ibile And 30 Billion Gang Go Hard On Punch Count (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hammed Olamijuwon Hso Global Wheels To The Top +why He’s Pushing Hard On Niger by haywhy59(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2020
Entrepreneurship has to do with identifying gaps and business opportunities in one’s immediate environment and bringing together the necessary resources in an innovative way to fill those gaps, bearing the risks involved and in the process gaining personal rewards.

Information is a veritable source of entrepreneurship development, therefore; entrepreneurs need to be regularly reminded of the basic functional areas regarding their enterprises so as to be up to date and be efficient and effective managers. It is on this note, I introduce to you Hammed Solomon Olamijuwon, Chief Executive Officer of HSO Global Links Limited, a consultant firm that centers its area of concentrations on Real Estate, Property Management and Development, Airline and Travel management services. Hammed Olamijuwon has spent about ten years as a business consultant, Flight Ticketing and Building Developer in Nigeria, and he is still shining in the industry.

The light skinned and bulky built Ex-banker started very early and he has carved a niche for himself as far as the profession is concern, both in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Hammed’s HSO Global Links Ltd has over the years prided itself as the most creative and vibrant consultant firm, with enviable clients, like; GQ Bar and Lounge, Lahbord Global, Pavilion Heights, GMD Insam Richie Nig Ltd, Nexzon Global, Trounce limited and many more.

Hammed Olamijuwon is a close associate to APC, Oyo Central Senator, Teslim Folarin as both on many occasions seen together in a convivial atmosphere. Speaking to Conquest Online recently, Olamijuwon categorically said ‘I have political ambition, I love serving; I would love to serve my people. My people need me more now; I am politically planning something big but, I would not want to delve much into the details now. Just watch out’. The fashionista expounded further, I have also put together a Non-Governmental Organisation known as HSO Foundation in a bid to reach out to lot of people from the grassroots, and more plans are going on to see this dream come true.

Finally, he advised Nigeria youths to distance themselves from any kind of illegal activities. Most especially, those that dwells comfortably in cyber-crime; he advised they should turn in a new life and do something better with their lives

The mogul, who is Alumni of ibadan polytechnic; university of ibadan and Odua’University, studied Accountancy, Economics and Political Science. He hails from Ilesa, Osun state.

Re: Hammed Olamijuwon Hso Global Wheels To The Top +why He’s Pushing Hard On Niger by Aorunt: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: Hammed Olamijuwon Hso Global Wheels To The Top +why He’s Pushing Hard On Niger by harleeM: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice one Hammed olamijuwon.. Big ups!
Re: Hammed Olamijuwon Hso Global Wheels To The Top +why He’s Pushing Hard On Niger by highwhy001: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice one Hammed olamijuwon
Re: Hammed Olamijuwon Hso Global Wheels To The Top +why He’s Pushing Hard On Niger by haywhy59(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Hammed Olamijuwon Hso Global Wheels To The Top +why He’s Pushing Hard On Niger by Aorunt: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Sounds familiar ,Hammed Olamijuwon

(1) (Reply)

When A Prank Star Got Pranked [i Can't Laugh Alone] / Cardi B Fights Nicki Minaj And LOSE! / Ka3na And I Just Cuddle Aggressively- Praise interview with Ebuka |Bbnaija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.