Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Sent From Atlanta, A Short Romantic Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sent From Atlanta, A Short Romantic Story (232 Views)

SECRET BETRAYAL - A Romantic Story / Romantic Story : My Dirty Friend (18+) Episode 1 / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sent From Atlanta, A Short Romantic Story by EPublishers: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
To be a beautiful girl, might just be an issue. It is an issue. I am 23 and to make matters worse, I needed a husband. I knew that I needed to grow, marriage seemed like growth to me. I could not understand what the problem was, if I was too beautiful or not, yet I visited the mirror often and was convinced that I am beautiful. I could not think about him or place my mind to find him in the space. Another person that talked to me in a man-to-woman way was Carl, second year. We had done the relationship and also done the break up.  No one came again, I was not surprised. After all, it took long before Carl came and then, he was gone. Boom! I am a Georgian girl and I felt that I wasn’t giving up and the man would appear. I needed that physical attraction kind of love together with our restless souls yearning for each other endlessly. I needed telepathy more than the chemistry. I would squeeze myself so much in bed yet wake up the next day pretending like I am alright. School could not aid it; everyone looked at everyone but didn’t know what problems abound. My hair is often well stretched, worn straight with a centre path, my eyes glaring up and down, left to right.

Oh! I had forgotten. Thompson lived two buildings away from mine in Atlanta then and he was full of feelings for me but he was a nerd, worst still, more quiet than an introvert. I still remember his cute face although an outstanding ugly nose. He greeted through my window even more than...

From the author http://egbechofaith.com/sent-from-atlanta-romance/

(1) (Reply)

I Am Blind / Hire Ghost Writer For Nigerian Fiction Today!! / Our Country's Representa-thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.