Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate (13066 Views)

Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Picks Forms To Represent Imo East Senatorial District / Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by tolujohnso: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
SamuelOamen:
Hmmmmmm 'ex-NDDC' commissioner

Smart lawyer! he needs a deputy with a "tail"; so he can have something to pull when necessary. Hope that prof who fainted is now ok? wink~
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by allthingsgood: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
A candidate with verifiable credentials and pedigree has been chosen to complete the last part of the gubernatorial race. We may not have chosen a saint and the best but let it not be said that we, either wittingly or otherwise, settle for an avowed hater of human beings and good things, an enemy of his own people and a serial forger.

i find the highlighted grossly disturbing
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by SaintLucia: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Aketi reelection is done and sealed. The PDP candidate Eyitayo Jegede through his spokesman has seriously warn IPOB to stay away from him, he spoke in Akure when some IPOB traders promised to vote massively for him. One of the traders Mazi Okeke Peter who sells second hand bra promised to mobilize his kinsmen for the PDP candidate but the spokesman of the PDP candidate told them to hold their support for now. The spokesman for the PDP candidate thank them and told them to always respect their host community and they should not forget to pay their tax.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Unbreakable007: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Stay away from sex u won't die.

See me am still alive.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by KingMicky3286: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-akeredolu-picks-ex-nddc-commissioner-as-running-mate/

So he did not see any unemployed graduate to pick among the youths?

Former NDDC go to be Vice Governor ...

Some Young Youths will do the work of Thugs for the already Rich People.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by naheem8307(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-akeredolu-picks-ex-nddc-commissioner-as-running-mate/

Sometimes i find it hard what people think about down-throning their bosses.. what a shame Mr. Deputy.
Your polical fate is hanged and could be hanged forever... You've just shown the traitor in you, no one will trust you anymore...
You've been neglected of both end... OYO for you....
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by muykem: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
His name has followed him. The world has become our own.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
4 meta is a metaphor.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Cherrybae(f): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Good one my governor. Igbos will not like this news at all.

God pass Igbos
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Yankee101: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Money
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ex-NDDC Commissioner means someone from Ese-Odo or Ilaje in. The plan to beat Agboola Ajayi (an Ese-Odo or Ilaje indigene) in his mother's kitchen folding up. Na wa o
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Agboola political career has come to an end.
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by earnit1: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
oh
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by solaere(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
if ondo watch aketi on board government house again I wanna wish the state happy crash landing ......
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Clothingonline9(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
This the wrong time to associate with nddc
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Jimiyung(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
I still dont get how aiyedatiwa will rally the south. Lets wait and see
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Goodness011(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
I'll tell you how you can get free Bitcoin of 0.05
I'm not joking I'm serious all you have to do is to message me via the link below
https://www.facebook.com/udeh.ugochukwu.545 then I'll tell you how to get your free Bitcoin
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Alabaarowolo: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Breaking: Pondei aide on special duties, Micheal, resigns from NDDC
A Senior Special Assistant Special Duties 1 to Prof. Kemeberadikumo Pondei acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Olomu B. Micheal, has resigned from the commission. 
In a letter dated 20th July 2020, addressed to the NDDC acting MD, Micheal said the decision to bow out of the commission was in his best interest. 
https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-pondei-aide-on-special-duties-micheal-resigns-from-nddc/

Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by raphaeladeyele: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Akeredolu Picks Lucky Ayedatiwa As Running Mate by Olareveals(f): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
post=92233089:
Saw your mail/pm dear.
We'll get in touch soon.

@topic,
You have a very good governor in your state.
Alright, will be expecting to hear from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.