Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin (438 Views)

‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin by Molan123: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studying In Australia

Nigerian filmmaker and photographer, Ejiro Onobrakpor has revealed that he sold his land, car and property to pay his wife’s first tuition after she told him about studying in Australia.

Ejiro took to his Instagram page on Wednesday September 2, to make the shocking revelation. He added that he will do it over and over again for her to prove that his love is not just a statement but action.

“10 years and some…When she told me about studying in Australia, I sold our land, car and property to pay the first tuition,”

I love you is not in what you say but do. I will do it all again for you” he added.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/03/nigerian-man-reveals-he-sold-land-car-others-to-fulfil-wifes-dream-of-studying-in-australia/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin by Okwuazi930(m): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2020
I love your spirit bt not all women deserve this kind of sacrifice.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin by agbolahan1991(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2020
It's actually depends on how she behaves towards u too n what she has sacrificed too...
Before I can do such for a lady ...
I will make sure she is worthy of it....
Women are born to snitch....

Trust nobody
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2020
This will SURELY end in Praiseeeeeeee!
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2020
A fool at 40
Are there not cheaper institutions in Nigeria, you are sending another person's daughter to costly institutions when your siblings are in carpentry shop doing apprenticeship. REPROACH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin by Mayng01(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Well, I hope he does not betray you. Love them, don’t trust them, so you won’t die untimely. All you are doing is still showing how much you love her,, if you dare prove otherwise as how much you trust her, your grave is already dug. Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin by airoport: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2020
It may not end well, I hope it does for the Romeo's sake! For the heart of man is desperately wicked. A man sent his wife with his first big break in his business, to study nursing, to better the family fortunes. She'd had a son prior to the trip. She got there, abandoned the course, relocated to another European country. Subsequently, she ceased all communications with husband. Years later, through mutual friends, he learnt she'd begotten two other children from 2 men! Meanwhile, the husband had been in limbo!
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin by airoport: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2020
It may not end well, I hope it does for the Romeo's sake! For the heart of man is desperately wicked.
E.g:- A man sent his wife with his first big break in his business, to study nursing, to better the family fortunes. She'd had a son prior to the trip. She got there, abandoned the course, relocated to another European country. Subsequently, she ceased all communications with husband. Years later, through mutual friends, he learnt she'd begotten two other children from 2 men! Meanwhile, the husband had been in limbo

(1) (Reply)

The Surulere Killing Was All A Lie / Nigeria Fraudsters And Their Antics / #ENDSARS Protesters Spotted Smoking Shisha And Playing Snooker, Lekki (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.