Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? (883 Views)

Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by Area4Area: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Goodmarlian:

No need arguing with people like you..just say you hate the biafran idea simple..you emotions wouldn't allow you reason..bye..

IPOB should go and rest is what we're all saying, when IPOB gets a more sensible person to lead it, it can come back and we may consider

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by pquaver(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is it possible for an igbo not to support ipob?
. Yes I for 1 do not.. I do not believe in their ideology, methodology and purpose and goal..Your opinion and view must not be that of others if you cannot respect it why should Nigeria respect yours.. As our faces are different so are our opinions..

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by pquaver(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
cjrane:
The ONLY reason an Igbo will not support Biafra is because of the hoodlum behavior of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

Imagine a Biafra where elderly citizens are flogged on the streets for merely holding a contrary opinion on any issue?

Nnamdi Kanu's arrogance and total disrespect for any contrary opinion other than his own is the BIGGEST OBSTACLE TO BIAFRA.

I concur

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by pquaver(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Igboid:
Things IPOB can do to regain the trust of Igbos.

1. Make Biafra a strictly Igbo affair and remove the minorities in your midst you are pampering even when you know their people back home are anti Biafra.
Bluejack Russel, Asari Dokubo, etc. You have seen how it ended.
The rest of Ndiigbo will not be a party to your naivety. You can't claim to want to give us Biafra when you can't even see under your nose.

Put your house in order. Expel the moles and paid agent minorities in your midst. Stop trying to sell the lie of heterogeneous Biafra. You can't live in the lie for long. The whole world knows IPOB is an Igbo organization. Own it and live up-to it. Take the responsibility of fighting for and protecting for Igbo interests not just in future Biafra, but starting from Nigeria. Let the charity start from home, especially Abia political sphere.

2. Learn to decline advice or take advice without use of expletives. You will never make us to obey you or follow your dictates by insults. You are Igbos and should know that the Igbo will by default disobey and refuse to follow orders if he senses you are trying to use force of any kind of coercion on him. We don't do SUPREME leader things. A leader in Igboland is never SUPREME, he is at best a LISTENER, a titular head who MUST listen to the people and not DICTATE to the people.

Learn to lead by convictions. Articulate you points and actions, listen to advice, remember no one appointed Nnamdi Kanu or you to speak on behalf of Ndiigbo, so if you think you can speak for us or set agenda for us without our input, corrections and adjustments,then you are mistaken and headed for extinction.
You MUST listen to Ndiigbo and be seen to be receptive to advice, corrections and even rejections, in amicable way.
Ire oma ka Ejuna ji aga n'ogwu.

Chai bro you have said it all. Clear articulate and straight to the point.. You have same opinion and views as me and have only spelt it clearer than I can..
Nna gi muru gi. Biri kwa oo..

I do not know who or what gave them right to arrogate powers to themselves to speak for Ndigbo as a whole.. Morning shows the day.. I will not support a tyrant to go and establish a country Nigeria will be better than.. A country without freedom of opinion.. It will not fly.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by Mosesbutez(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I noticed ipob is currently facing difficult times both by our brothers and outsiders the killing of ipob members in oba anambra was really heartbreakingm Have you ever seen a movement that has 100% support from the locals?infact ipob is very lucky it can boast of 85% Igbo support Massob wasn't that popular.they have to come to reality that not all Igbos will accept the movement. Even when America was fighting for independence from Britain many Americans saw the war as senseless because many Americans believed Americans can not defeat the almighty British empire in war but is America not free today ..lets keep moving nothing on earth can stop the course of a determined soul...
Udo .... kiss

I support Biafra but not IPOB. I don't support it coming via IPOB Because of Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by Goodmarlian: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mosesbutez:

I support Biafra but not IPOB. I don't support it coming via IPOB Because of Nnamdi Kanu

Why didn't you start you own agitation all these while since you have a better strategy..
Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by hidhrhis(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kudos to everyone on here
I love this argument with brain
To the guy shouting the country with the world power will come and separate u
Don't deceive urself ooo
With the way kanu is handling things u guys can not get biafra
The agitation looks more like a joke to me
The only thing I see kanu doing is rant, and gossip
U want biafra come get it
U won't get it when u sit down somewhere giving orders
Go look at what the Catalonia are doing and the way they are agitating for their own country

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by Ojiofor: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Igboid:

Your deepest thoughts are like a scratch to my own thinking.
Now listen. You MUST leave the minorities alone. Stop cowering before them, stop making Ndiigbo object of ridicule and denigration from the tower of babel, stop your senseless hero complex.
You must mind your business. And your business MUST be Igboland.

Until you learn to get this basics right. You will remain senseless, stupid and useless even to yourselves, and you will never get the support of sensible Igbos.

If you like, don't listen, continue mistaking the Igbo support for Biafra (A strictly Igbo republic without the babel) for support for your folly.

Your ratings keep going down daily in Igboland.
2 years ago I was a supporter of IPOB, now I'm not, and as the days go by, more and more Igbos are turning against you. A day will come when Igboland will no longer be conducive for you to operate, since you have proven to be insufferable and resistant to growing a brain.

I was a pro IPOB few years back but now ı love to hate them because of senseless attitude of their leader and his followers.
It is time IPOB is tamed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by Goodmarlian: 12:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Please Ndiigbo don't allow these fulani and afonja elements here destroy your faith in this movement ,no movement is perfect we shall always make mistakes and correct them as time goes on..but please don't get discouraged they know the best strategy to get biafra but they didn't start their own agitation since 1967 we lost the war, now Nnamdi kanu was bold , intelligent and smart enough to start his own now they see flaws it's normal in life...they think it's an easy thing to convince people? Igbos have lost faith in the biafran dream since Massob failed now Nnamdi kanu has resurrected the biafran dream we have almost lost hope in the dream ..BiAfra must be restored in our lifetime God is not blind..
Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by Notasyouthink: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Area4Area:
Tell us when you you conducted a poll among Igbos to determine if they want a referendum, I don't mean among IPOBians and supporters, I mean among Igbos. Spokesman for SS, have they asked you for a referendum or you want to force it down their throats as you're trying to force it down the SE as well, can't work.

Maybe you should tell us when you conducted yours that made you to refute his claims.
Judging from your comment, is IPOB and her supporters different from Igbos??

The people that made up IPOB and her supporters, are they from Mali or Congo??

Have you met the spokes person of SS and he/she told you they don't want referendum??
Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by Notasyouthink: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Area4Area:
Whichever way IPOB tries to play it out, sensible Igbos are all over the place to bring IPOB down.
Stop going round lying because, we all know that no sensible Igbo (by sensible I mean people with real Igbo blood) will choose marginalization, hate, backwardness, killing and injustice which is what this British cage represents over freedom.
Re: Why Is Ipob Worried About Igbos Who Don't Support Biafra? by Notasyouthink: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Area4Area:
IPOB should go and rest is what we're all saying, when IPOB gets a more sensible person to lead it, it can come back and we may consider
Rest so that your beloved nigger-area will continue?? You must be dreaming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Slams Visa Ban On Election Riggers In Nigeria / Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi / Chibok Girls Abducted By Boko Haram Escape From Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.