Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi (845 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by OEPHIUS(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State (left), receiving a book from the former Chief of Naval Staff and former Military Governor, old Anambra and old Imo States, Rear Admiral Alison Madueke, on the latter's autobiography, titled "Riding The Storms With God In My Sails", at the Government House, Enugu, on Tuesday.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!#amokelouis

2 Likes

Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by gidgiddy: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
A lot of people may not know it but admiral Allison Madueke along with others like General Oladipo Diya and General Salisu Ibrahim were amongst the pioneer intakes of course 1 of the Nigerian Defence Academy when it was opened in 1964. Madueke later fought for Biafra in the Biafran Navy stationed at Oguta. He later rejoined the Nigerian Navy after the war ended

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by Racoon(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Igbos have also produced their own quota of the Nigerian military.Maj.Gen.Cyril Iweze, Maj.JTU Aguiyi Ironsi, R.Adr. Ndubuisi Kanu, Adr.Alison Madueke etc.

1 Like

Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by nairavsdollars(f): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
This one think say Diezani still get his time
Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by Rossinky: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
These people need to take off these silly masks.
Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Reading book no be my thing at all. Na money man want
Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by Rossinky: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Are u sure you're not Diezani herself talking? Who asked you this one?

Olosho

3 Likes

Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Na so he tell you? Aproko

Na your time she con get na

1 Like

Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by LosC: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
And what next?
Should we fry Egg?
Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by slivertongue: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
great man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by Access003(m): 4:16am On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 30, 2020
Efulefu wey no fit control him wife. I don't read fictional books.
Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by obami007(m): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2020
I’m very sure it’s his influence and lackadaisical attitude of the government that made Diezani escaped
Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by kukoyi17226: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2020
I’m very yes it’s his clout and lackadaisical mindset of the goverment that made Diezani escaped
Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by SweetJoystick(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Where your wife?
Re: Admiral Alison Madueke Presents His Book To Ugwuanyi by pwansunriseteam: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Madueke
Tell the Governor to repair the road leading to your house in the village oh!

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Joshua Prophecy Has Now Been Fulfilled / Who Are The Soldiers Killing People At Lekki Gates / "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.