Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? (9443 Views)

Facebook Is Monitoring Me / How To Stop Someone From Monitoring Your Calls / Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Goan siddan!

nobody is pursuing u or to arrest u.
Na money u borrow, u nor kill pesin.
jez try and be paying anything weekly, even if Na ₦1k

ppl wey owe reach ₦100k nko, they arrest them?

angry
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by Obzerfapex(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oga go and pay your debt even if it is small small
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by bola4dprec(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2020
hiddenip:
how?. I will change number in bvn too
Atelewo eni ki tan nije
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by seunlayi(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2020
MichaelSokoto:
Goan siddan!

nobody is pursuing u or to arrest u.
Na money u borrow, u nor kill pesin.
jez try and be paying anything weekly, even if Na ₦1k

ppl wey owe reach ₦100k nko, they arrest them?

angry

I believed in the real sense of this system that branch has nothing to loose over your default. It is certain that they have gained more than 35k which is the actual loan from the op from all the interest they have bn collecting from op before he go elevated to the level of collecting 35k.just try and pay they gradually. Many people are also owing them, don't be afraid, just try to pay
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by jericco1(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Try sokoloan and see wonders. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by TechCapon(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
hiddenip:
it sound like I have been monitored and been tracked.

branch loan have been bombarding me with threats with legal action if I don't pay their loan. no matter what I said concerning the economy and lockdown never matters to them, they keeping saying nothing concen them and I have to pay my loan immediately. until it get to a point I start ignoring their calls.

they later warned me for the last time. since then they haven't called, later they sent me sms one day that they will report me to federal bureau that night. and since then I haven't heard from them.

right now I have been getting endless calls from strange landline number and when I pick nobody says anything.

sometime it sound like my phone calls is monitored. until a kind of police ambushed. I was heading home and saw police pickup van packed on my street. with men with different guns.

could my suspicious be right? is this branch loan? is this how they operate with legal action? are they trying to track me? I'm a bit scared though.
I almost made the mistake of taking their loan. I even downloaded the app, at the last minute I decided to cancel the transaction. Looking back, all I can say is thank God I didn't go forward
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by xtervaganza(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
hiddenip:
50k for 35k loan. imagine interest
ungrateful human being. Nobody forced you to borrow it. I'm sure you used the money well and now to pay them you're talking nonsense about the interest. Were you forced into it? Nonsense
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by xtervaganza(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
hiddenip:
oga keep all the trash to yourself. branch will only give your loan of 1.5k

that was what I started with. I have been paying them over 50% interest loan to have gotten that that stage of owing them 50k. it's not that I'm not paying them or don't want to pay. the timing was wrong and inconvenient to me. my business was badly affect by this Corona virus.

even when I was urging them for time. they just keep threatening me. I can change number and won't pay them again. and they can't trace me anymore.

but I choice to hold on. I will pay. but if they continue like this they might forced me to not pay them ever again. as it is I will pay at the appropriate time for me and I void never to collect loan from them again Even if the need arises.
bloody ingrate. I can't stand your type
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by Joecrane(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2020
I tire o. But they threatened to post my details on social media and NTA and Channels News. Can they do that. Do they actually have such right?

Taywon:
Branch wey no dey give pass 2k.... 50k? Dem go nearly tie u.... Na palm credit worse pass.... Those one will call ur ancestors about the loan u owe dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Hidden Controls Of iPhone Headphones / 5800 Games Collection / Learn How To Picmix Using A Java Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.