Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? (10051 Views)

Facebook Is Monitoring Me / How To Stop Someone From Monitoring Your Calls / Nigerian Awake Someone Somewhere Is Monitoring Your Calls. Photo Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by Pedrocross4568(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Elvis8236:
OP they won't call the police to arrest you however your BVN will be flagged by credit bureaus, meaning you won't be able to get loans from apps or banks in the future unless you clear your debt and maintain good loan history. I can recommend and application for you to check if you've been reported as well get the bureaus contact to resolve it.

Bro. Pls share the app name here for future reference. Thanks
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by dangoteinlaw: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Taywon:
Branch wey no dey give pass 2k.... 50k? Dem go nearly tie u.... Na palm credit worse pass.... Those one will call ur ancestors about the loan u owe dem
i fear o cheesy branch that nearly use juju to kill me on top 5k I wonder how op got 50k out of them.

4 Likes

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by winkmart: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
pay oga

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by dhebo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
See people advising him how to bypass the loan..which kind people dey this country?...what about the loan company? How do you guys expect them to stay afloat if everyone don't pay back

9 Likes

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by DaddyMorenike: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
busariabeyx24:

do not panic, dem no dey monitor you .
truly they will call and pester you even threaten to pursue legal proceedings but las las all na threat .
just try arrange some of the cash and make part payment .
the lord is your strength .

the police van is meant to convey some other suspect in your area .
if them arrest you na dem loose cos they is no way you're gonna pay from cell or jail.
eat your eba with rest of mind and double your hustle in order to make full payment ASAP
Bros, you get sense!

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
hiddenip:
it sound like I have been monitored and been tracked.

branch loan have been bombarding me with threats with legal action if I don't pay their loan. no matter what I said concerning the economy and lockdown never matters to them, they keeping saying nothing concen them and I have to pay my loan immediately. until it get to a point I start ignoring their calls.

they later warned me for the last time. since then they haven't called, later they sent me sms one day that they will report me to federal bureau that night. and since then I haven't heard from them.

right now I have been getting endless calls from strange landline number and when I pick nobody says anything.

sometime it sound like my phone calls is monitored. until a kind of police ambushed. I was heading home and saw police pickup van packed on my street. with men with different guns.

could my suspicious be right? is this branch loan? is this how they operate with legal action? are they trying to track me? I'm a bit scared though.
welcome to the endless list of branch loan defaulters.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by AltCtrlDel: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Elvis8236:
OP they won't call the police to arrest you however your BVN will be flagged by credit bureaus, meaning you won't be able to get loans from apps or banks in the future unless you clear your debt and maintain good loan history. I can recommend and application for you to check if you've been reported as well get the bureaus contact to resolve it.

Good evening bro. Pls could you help with the app? Pls I really need to check my Credit Bureau's status?
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by fuwaski(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
hiddenip:
50k for 35k loan. imagine interest
Carbon did same thing to me. They sent text messages to my boss, friends and families.
Omo i vex... My boss called and was asking questions. I just told him that i was testing a bulk SMS grin site. Till today, i bone. Shebi dem don kill my reputation nah... 50/50

12 Likes

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by hiddenip: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Elvis8236:
please help me. I need to check ASAP.
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by henryokafor0: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Elvis8236:
oga, pls I need the app too please
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by kingvick09(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Deblisio:
angry

Oga leave nairaland and stop typing jargons,go and pay your debt.Onigbese.

People like you are the ones killing other peoples businesses, when you don't repay your loan how then can the company move forward?how can they give others more loans? how can they pay staff salaries and even expand.

come on man,dont be too harsh.....
i feel the guy pain,its not possible for him to have the money and refuse to pay!

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by ioi74(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
hiddenip:

branch loan have been bombarding me with threats with legal action if I don't pay their loan. no matter what I said concerning the economy and lockdown never matters to them, they keeping saying nothing concen them and I have to pay my loan immediately. until it get to a point I start ignoring their calls.

they later warned me for the last time. since then they haven't called, later they sent me sms one day that they will report me to federal bureau that night. and since then I haven't heard from them.

right now I have been getting endless calls from strange landline number and when I pick nobody says anything.

sometime it sound like my phone calls is monitored. until a kind of police ambushed. I was heading home and saw police pickup van packed on my street. with men with different guns.

could my suspicious be right? is this branch loan? is this how they operate with legal action? are they trying to track me? I'm a bit scared though.

No need to ignore there calls .Keep in touch with them . There are options for installmental payments .use that option till you fully liquidate . You will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by Jaapu: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2020
hiddenip:

Some mumu will be it is fair.
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by Adex2442: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2020
hiddenip:

Jesus. Wen access charges just 5%

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by RosyIsBlessed: 3:01am On Jul 30, 2020
Elvis8236:
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by anonimi: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2020
astonished:
too much kids on this thread.
no one is mature enough to know what some people are going through as a result of their useless government SCAMdemic lockdown.
some big companies are struggle now, while some people became street beggars overnight.
people in this forum stink

This is the time to cut down and limit oneself to the bare essentials of life just to survive these harsh economic times.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4207170_fbimg1469018943096_jpeg2e87af2b28b00dc62a4dbf71ba6f4cf7

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by dingbang(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2020
Una go collect loan finish come dey worry me for bank say paystack debit una..las las na God go punish una on judgement day
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2020
dingbang:
Una go collect loan finish come dey worry me for bank say paystack debit una..las las na God go punish una on judgement day
Can loan companies actually debit your account without authorization from the debtor ?
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by femi4: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2020
hiddenip:

Findind yourself in a financial embarrassment shows that you are grossly irresponsible. Get a payment plan and pay your debt.
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by hiddenip: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2020
fabiano09:

Can loan companies actually debit your account without authorization from the debtor ?
no, but if you put and save your debit card.they will do auto debit even without you authorizing it.
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2020
hiddenip:

One thing with a loan is that it is easier to collect, but to repay is the problem.

Now, your eyes don clear, and you are wondering about the huge interest. You saw it when you wanted to collect the loan but you weren't looking past it. You just wanted the loan.

For me, I only collect loans from banks. I don't patronize all these lending platforms with their greedy, exploitative interest rates.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by sisisioge: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Why not pay something from it! Hian! All these debtors of life sef... Na wa o. They will not only arrest you, they will arrest your guarantor join grin
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
i fear o cheesy branch that nearly use juju to kill me on top 5k I wonder how op got 50k out of them.
the exorbitant rates is the issue
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by Herkim(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2020
hiddenip:
how?. I will change number in bvn too

Criminal thinking.
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2020
fabiano09:

It depends on their terms.

Many of them have arrangements to debit your account, especially salary earners who have salary accounts.

But this arrangement must have been communicated to you in their terms and conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by SpyAC(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2020
hiddenip:
oga keep all the trash to yourself. branch will only give your loan of 1.5k

that was what I started with. I have been paying them over 50% interest loan to have gotten that that stage of owing them 50k. it's not that I'm not paying them or don't want to pay. the timing was wrong and inconvenient to me. my business was badly affect by this Corona virus.

even when I was urging them for time. they just keep threatening me. I can change number and won't pay them again. and they can't trace me anymore.

but I choice to hold on. I will pay. but if they continue like this they might forced me to not pay them ever again. as it is I will pay at the appropriate time for me and I void never to collect loan from them again Even if the need arises.
incase of nx time go collect from specta from steling bank is called specta loan, you will enjoy far more with cheaer interest.
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by peeps4u: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Elvis8236:

Which app is that please?
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by Topmaike007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
ruggedtimi:
welcome to the endless list of branch loan defaulters.
my own na #1800 anytime I get money I dey forget to pay them...

Make I go pay them as I remember now
Re: Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? by foolbuster: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
hiddenip:

Don't be afraid. It is not a crime to owe ok? It is their greed that led them to giving out loans at whooping 15% interest without any collateral.
The worst they can do is flag your bvn. Also they'll try to withdraw the money from any of your bvn linked account without your approval because the cbn recently empowered them to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis / 6 Ways To Overcome Your Smartphone Addiction / Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.