Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. (1918 Views)

1plot At Ologunfe Awoyaya Lekki Fully Fenced And Gated Dryland 4 Sale / The Prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije Has Been Set To Cater For Families, Indivi / Invest In Westbury Homes With Instant Allocation, Buy, Build And Title C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
WESTBURY HOMES BOGIJE IBEJU LEKKI.

The prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije has been set to cater for families, individuals and investors by providing a premium community in Lagos with distinguished facilities, standard infrastructures and so much more.

Title: C of O

Price:
600sqm: 12.7m
450sqm: 9.7m
300sqm: 6.7m
Prices all inclusive of developmental fee, survey and documentation.

INFRASTRUCTURES
Perimeter fencing.
Estate Gate and Gate House.
Road connectivity.
Electricity and Street Light.
Off-street parking spot.
High tech Security system.
Visitors park and Green area.
Guaranteed Maximum Security.
Recreational centres.
No omonile wahala.

NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Adiva Plainfield
- Lakowe Golf
- Mayfair gardens
- Corona school
- Greenspring schools
- Lufasi Nature Park
- Omu resort
- Fara park
- Novare mall Shoprite

FOR SITE INSPECTIONS, PRESENTATION OR PURCHASE, CALL OR WHATSAPP US ON +2348134845536, +2348074037150
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is an all inclusive payment, total package..!!
You don't need to start paying for anything later again.
What are you waiting for?
Give us a call today for inspection and purchase 08134845536

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2020
This awesome property is located inside the prestigious beechwood estate.
It's all inclusive, meaning you don't have to pay for anything again.
Give us a call today 08134845536

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPjcQe1f27w
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2020
This property is Inside the prestigious beechwood estate.
No client visits this property without buying.
Call us to book an inspection 08134845536
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by chukxie(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bought there months ago.

1 Like

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
chukxie:
Bought there months ago.

Wow..!!
That's awesome.!!

The area is fast developing, a client has started building inside westbury homes already.
Another company has just fenced their own estate immediately after WestBury homes.

Incase you want to buy more plots or refer me to any of your friends kindly call or whatsapp me 08134845536 (David)
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by chukxie(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Landinvestments:

Wow..!!
That's awesome.!!

The area is fast developing, a client has started building inside westbury homes already.
Another company has just fenced their own estate immediately after WestBury homes.

Incase you want to buy more plots or refer me to any of your friends kindly call or whatsapp me 08134845536 (David)

Great! I'll start building soon.

1 Like

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
chukxie:

Great! I'll start building soon.

Please do, it adds more value and beauty to the estate.
It will motivate others who bought to also start their building project.
That location is fantastic.
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by chukxie(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Landinvestments:

Please do, it adds more value and beauty to the estate.
It will motivate others who bought to also start their building project.
That location is fantastic.

I hope the mgt of the estate can start working on the road leading to the estate; making drainages...

1 Like

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
chukxie:

I hope the mgt of the estate can start working on the road leading to the estate; making drainages...

They have started doing that already.
A lot of sand filling and hardcore stones has been dropped on the road leading to westbury homes immediately after frontier estate and iland properties.

Drainage system has been dug just opposite westbury homes to accommodate free flow of water.
I was there this past weekend on inspection with a client.
The client loved the place and has just made payment today at the headoffice in Victoria Island.
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by chukxie(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Landinvestments:

They have started doing that already.
A lot of sand filling and hardcore stones has been dropped on the road leading to westbury homes immediately after frontier estate and iland properties.

Drainage system has been dug just opposite westbury homes to accommodate free flow of water.
I was there this past weekend on inspection with a client.
The client loved the place and has just made payment today at the headoffice in Victoria Island.

Great! I do like the location. All the best to you.

1 Like

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
chukxie:

Great! I do like the location. All the best to you.

Thanks a lot my boss.

Live pictures from westbury homes as at today 8th September 2020.
Drainage system in progress within the estate.

1 Like

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by chukxie(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Landinvestments:

Thanks a lot my boss.

Live pictures from westbury homes as at today 8th September 2020.
Drainage system in progress within the estate.

The estate is taking shape. Thanks for the photos, bro.

1 Like

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
chukxie:

Your welcome my boss.
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Drainage system still ongoing at westbury homes bogije Lekki.
Call us for inspection 08134845536

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Without Ambition, one starts nothing. Without work, one finished nothing. The prize will not be sent to you,you have to win it!"

Your thoughts create your feelings, your feelings create our actions, and your actions create your reality.

No one will do it for you. People will help you when they see you working hard towards your goals. Start creating that momentum.

Be GREAT
Keep moving forward!
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Still available.
Let's schedule an appointment for inspection this weekend 08134845536
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Drainage system still in progress.
Give us a call for inspection 08134845536

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Let us be the EYE that spots
profitable investment
that will benefit you.
Give us a call for free inspection 08134845536
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Westbury homes still selling fast.
Give us a call today 08134845536

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2020
Real-estate can be an alternative for those who are not able to withstand the volatility of the stock market.
it is also a better investment for those investors who wish to take an active role in growing their capital rather than passively putting their money into a fund managed by someone else
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
chukxie:

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
Prices for westbury homes is appreciating from 7th December 2020.
Give us a call today for inspection and purchase 08134845536

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by chukxie(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Landinvestments post=96378646][/quote]

Nice. That's a nice crib behind you. Lucky whoever owns it.

1 Like

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2020
chukxie:

Nice. That's a nice crib behind you. Lucky whoever owns it.

Yeah.
A lot of development is going on inside the estate.
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 4:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Buy your own piece of earth today, they aren't making more of it anymore.
Give us a call to get started 08134845536.
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 3:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Procrastination is a thief of time.
Give us a call today and let's get started 08134845536

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Christmas is here again and massive mouth watering discounts awaits you.
Give us a call to get started 08134845536

Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Still selling fast
The best time to buy a property was 20yrs ago, the next best time is now.
Give me a call 08134845536
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Available
Re: Westbury Homes Bogije Ibeju Lekki Fully Developed Estate. by Landinvestments(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Building Materials In Port-harcourt Needed Please / Cheap Hot Properties In Lekki And V.i / Fairly Used Decking Woods For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.