Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

"We Probably Used Juju On Each Other" - Love-struck Lizzy Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Probably Used Juju On Each Other" - Love-struck Lizzy Anjorin (418 Views)

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck / Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"We Probably Used Juju On Each Other" - Love-struck Lizzy Anjorin by AmeboBook: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lizzy Anjorin cannot get over her husband, Lateef Lawal. In an Instagram post, the Nigerian actress expressed undying love for her better half stating clearly that they must have used juju on each other. She wrote:

“TELL ME THIS IS NOT JUJU ON ME COMPARE TO ALMIGHTY VERY PROUD JUGUNNU OF THE JUNGLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA… MR LAWAL YOU TRY ON THIS ONE ..WAIT O ABI NA ME USE JUJU ON HIM NI
HUMMM… NA SOYOYO & IRUNMIJOLO MAKES MR LAWAL GENTLE ON ME NGBAYEN…WE BOTH SOYOYOLISE OURSELF 2GEDA NONNI”.

Lizzy Anjorin and her husband shut down social media when pictures from their lavish wedding circulated. If you recall, Lateef was called out for abandoning his other wives and children to make Lizzy his 6th wife.

Use the link for the the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/we-probably-used-juju-on-each-other-love-struck-lizzy-anjorin-says-as-she-gushes-over-husband-lateef-lawal/

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

9 Things To Know About Bbnaija 2020 Housemate, Laycon / Wizkid, Shatta Wale, Davido, Burna Boy And Tems Made Former USA President List. / Bbnaija Update: Tasha Reveal A Hidden Secret About Her Life In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.