Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia (615 Views)

Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia by oluwaskulboy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
good day everyone,
please what do i need to know before selling on jumia?
what do i need to have?

i read on the platform that i will have to print invoice for customer,
now my question is that what kind of printer?
what kind of paper?

and what other things do i need to know?
please help a brother in the hustle
Re: What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia by holymiles(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
CAC certificate,
TIN (Number) and Tax clearance
shop address in Lagos.
Re: What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia by astonished: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
holymiles:
CAC certificate,
shop address in Lagos.

non of the above.

an individual can sell on Jumia

just go to Google & search for sell on Jumia, it will take you to Jumia seller page, click register & follow the instructions.

if you can selflearn, you will get it right, it may take some time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia by oluwaskulboy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
astonished:

non of the above.

just go to Google & search for sell on Jumia, it will take you to Jumia seller page, click register & follow the instructions.

thank you very much
Re: What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia by holymiles(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2020
astonished:

non of the above.

that would be great. majority of the steps of the steps that i saw online is CAC certificate and corporate bank account details and some other stuff.
Re: What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia by MICHEAL346(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2020
holymiles:
CAC certificate,
shop address in Lagos.

Indeed, none actually.

But where the problem you encounter from Jumia is picture quality.

@Op as an individual you can even sell from an existing product details, and last thing is only new products are allowed.

Thank me later
Re: What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia by holymiles(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Indeed, none actually.

@Op as an individual you can even sell from an existing product details, and last thing is only new products are allowed.

Thank me later
great. thank you.
Re: What Do I Need To Know Before Selling On Jumia by oluwaskulboy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Indeed, none actually.

Thank me later

the problem I have now is that, Jumia says the minimum products to list is 5, but I just have 2 products at hand now.

(1) (Reply)

What If DSTV, GOTV Wasn’t Hacked And It’s Just A Means To Distract... / Water Treatment.. Industrial And Cosmetic Chemicals. / MILE 12 MARKET: How Much Is A Bag Of Onions, Irish Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.