Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date (1087 Views)

Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom / Man Kidnaps Ex-boss For Accusing Him Of Stealing, Demands N1m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date by HappyNigerian: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
A man kidnapped his ex-wife at knifepoint and stuffed her inside a blue sports bag before dragging her to a forest for a "romantic date".

Video footage below shows "jealous" Yaroslav Fokin, 35, a former special forces officer wheeling silver medalist runner Elena Rukhlyada, 34, out of her flat in Novosibirsk, south Russia.

Fokin carefully wheeled the bag to the carpark before driving off to a remote forest, where he released her and gave her a bouquet of flowers during the bizarre "romantic date".

Police later found the athlete unharmed after she was reported missing and arrested Fokin. He was found guilty of kidnapping by the Zaeltsovsky District Court and is currently serving a four-and-a-half year sentence in a maximum-security prison.

Elena, who won a silver medal in the 2011 Mountain Running World Championship, has now recounted her terrifying ordeal at the hands of her ex-husband.

Speaking to Russian paper Komsomolskaya Pravda, she said: "I was very scared at that moment because about a month before he had got mad and told me ‘I’ll kill you. Slowly.’

"That’s why I decided to not fight back.

Describing former special forces officer Fokin as "very jealous," she said: “He always tried to limit me, in all terms.”

Elena said Fokin burst into her kitchen in July last year, tying her and a friend up, before she was stuffed into a sports bag.

“I was trying to chew the tape to release myself but understood that there was no way I could escape.

"I thought it was the end.”

“I did not interfere as he was evil and could use the knife. He brought me to a place in the forest and presented me with flowers like it was a romantic date.”

According to Elena, she is worried about what will happen when Fokin leaves prison.

“I will do everything possible to minimise contact with him. I want to appeal to the state to provide me with protection after he is freed.

“I don’t need any money or alimony from him. I want to think that he simply doesn’t exist. It’s scary when you can’t even freely walk outside your house without someone watching you.”

https://www.inform.ng/post/jealous-man-kidnaps-ex-wife-puts-her-in-bag-moves-her-to-forest-for-dinner-date

Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
The man no get joy at all .
Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date by Amb1045(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
true love. lol
when a simp falls in love
Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date by pacino26(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hahahahahaha. The guy employed covert extraction here o! grin grin grin grin

I doubt he will be kept in prison sef. All these Spec Ops people get other plans for him.
Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date by Realadey(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Haaa, this guy can kill any man who dares dates that lady oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date by falcon01: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
That's how you Go on a date IN mother Russia
Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date by Kister1: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin crazy things happening mehn
Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date by donstan18: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Skull miners won't be happy seeing this.
Re: Jealous Man Kidnaps Ex Wife,puts Her In Bag, Moves Her To Forest For Dinner Date by Ibhamzah17: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Something of 2hrs now you go use 4+ yrs take complete am shocked

(1) (Reply)

Female Workers Stripped Naked On Ex-minister Gbagi’s Order Demand N1bn, Apology / BREAKING!!! Five Killed, Others Missing, Houses Burnt In Ebonyi State / Mathematics Teacher Jailed For Raping Student In Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.