Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series (765 Views)

A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / The Itel P36... Itel's Latest Device Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by leom007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
The best path to initiating brand-user connections comes from the ability of a product or service to offer value, again and again. It is this factor that draws us to making repeat purchases or choosing a particular brand over others. 

For many years, itel Mobile has maintained the culture of delivering mobile communication offerings that have endeared the brand to millions of customers across Africa. Recently, this received a boost with the introduction of the itel P36 series. 

The series is durable, reliable, and the latest addition to the smartphone for everyone brand’s power series. And the introduction coincides with the brand's expansion into other product categories: itel TV and smartphone accessories - Bluetooth headsets, power banks, and smart fitness bands. 

A Storehouse of Premium. 

One quick check confirms this. The features of itel P36 series give extra benefits to the user, from one feature to the other. Its 8.6mm slim unibody design and 6.5’’ HD+ Fullscreen keep dust at bay and ensure impressive viewing for entertainment and other lifestyle needs. 
 The series is equally irresistible with three options for users to pick from – Gradient Deep Blue, Blue, and Gradient Purple.

Value Overload.  

The 4G LTE feature, first of its kind on the series, fitted with the itel P36 Pro LTE guarantees superfast internet connections with no buffering. This means seamless access to fast uploads and downloads.   

Also, users will get the "Bigger" advantage on itel P36 and P36 Pro LTE. This assurance comes with the 5000mAh bigger battery. The battery is empowered by an upgraded AI Power Master to give users three days of normal usage without having to worry about plugging into a power socket often.  

This is supported further by the bigger memory capacity. The itel P36 has two variants (1GB ROM + 16GB and 2GB RAM+ 32GB ROM of storage) while the itel P36 Pro LTE comes with 2GB ROM + 32GB of storage and 4G LTE. This means more space to save memories, get those important productivity apps installed, and relax with memes and music videos.

Enjoying all of these goodies wouldn't break the bank. itel P36 is available for purchase at N33,500 for the 1GB+16GB variant, N37,900 for the 2GB+32B variant, and N43,500 for itel P36 Pro LTE. You’d love the choice.

Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by rottable(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
The infinix, Tecno, Samsung and xiaomi fans are coming to attack you soon, just wait oooo

2 Likes

Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by skywalker240(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
rottable:
The infinix, Tecno, Samsung and xiaomi fans are coming to attack you soon, just wait oooo
"product of value"

itel unisoc product of value ?

you dont need a soothsayer to tell you a mad fellow made that comment up there.

that guy is unbeleivable.

6 Likes

Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by thepoweruser(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
skywalker240:

"product of value"

This guy has just been all over the phone section like as if itel paid him how much sef?
Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by atheistandproud(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
skywalker240:

"product of value"

I would rather take that 43k and buy Redmi 9C with a solid Helio G35.

Do you know that the Helio G35 is more powerful than the SD439 and the Helio P22?

Expect a comparison post soon.

It comfortably beats every other phone in the same price range.

4 Likes

Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by skywalker240(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
atheistandproud:

Do you know that the Helio G35 is more powerful than the SD439 and the Helio P22?

please mention me when you do comrade. cool

1 Like

Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by skywalker240(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
thepoweruser:

This guy has just been all over the phone section like as if itel paid him how much sef?
the guy is a sick marketer using a disgusting approach. Tueh
Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by ChiefZaddy: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2020
When will the Redmi 9C be released
atheistandproud:

Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by atheistandproud(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
When will the Redmi 9C be released

It has already been released.

Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by atheistandproud(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2020
skywalker240:

please mention me when you do comrade. cool

Sure thing
Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
atheistandproud:

Thumbs up bruh!

Keep up the Good works.

1 Like

Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by Venoms001(f): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
skywalker240:

"[s]product of value"

that guy is unbeleivable[/s].
Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by Venoms001(f): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
atheistandproud:

[s]I would rather take that 43k and buy Redmi 9C with a solid Helio G35.

It comfortably beats every other phone in the same price range.[/s]
Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by skywalker240(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=Venoms001 post=92298708][/quote]
do you want to start with me grin

You run leave sunshinev na my quotes you want start cancel

welcome, you don jam who tire pass you.

ITEL NA SCAM

oya, my Servant for eternity come and cancel. smiley
Re: A Product Of Value: Itel P36 Series by vickyhow(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
atheistandproud:

It has already been released.

Is it in stores?

Can I get it at slots?

(1) (Reply)

. / Nokia 5.4 Review / This Is One Of The Best Cheapest Neckbands Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.