Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Earn Over $200 Daily From This Site Using Your Mobile Phone Or Computer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn Over $200 Daily From This Site Using Your Mobile Phone Or Computer (351 Views)

Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Over $200 Daily From This Site Using Your Mobile Phone Or Computer by soniaweb22(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Have you ever tried making money online without any success. Let me show you how to make money online completely free with bitcoin.
This is not MLM, Ponzi, Referral or buying and selling.

All you need is a bitcoin wallet with some bitcoins in it and i will show you a simple method inside the popular blockchain.com website where you can simple turn the amount inside your bitcoin into X2 using a simple 5 minute step.

Please note that you are not sending your bitcoin to me or to anyone.

The bitcoin stays right inside your own bitcoin wallet while you carry our the steps i will show you. In less than 30 seconds you will be surprised to see your bitcoin get doubled.
This method is actually a "loop hole" inside the [url]blockchain.com[/url] network which wasn't patched after they upgraded to a new server Version 4.37.14-fix0.
Those who knew about this loop hole have been exploiting it since it was first discovered in February this year.
I have equally made over $150,000 from it which is about 66M naira with the current bitcoin to naira exchange rate today.

Below this write-up I will post a snapshot of my bitcoin wallet beside this very nairaland post so you can check it out for yourself if its real or not.

You must be wondering why am giving this secret out completely free.
The thing is that i have earn good amount from it and still desire to earn more but at the moment i have exhausted the amount of time i can use the method which is why i have decided to teach more people to get some tips from their earnings.
After you must have earned as much as you want, you will manually send me only 5% of any amount you earn as a compensation for showing you this secret.

PLEASE NOTE: You are not sending me any upfront payment. You must earn first and then decide from your heart if you are going to send me the agreed 5%.

I believe 5% is not too big compare to what others are charging. In a bitcoin forum i saw someone charging upfront of $3000 or 60% after you must have earned.
Here am giving it to you completely free to use and after you have earned then you can request for my bitcoin address and send me 5% only.
Once the 5% is sent successfully, i will then show you a more bigger method called Bitcoin Whaling. A more higher method of earning automatically even while you sleep.

NOTE: Am teaching this only to those who already have bitcoin in their wallets on those who are ready to get bitcoin.
I don't sell bitcoin so i wont be responding to any message asking be to sell them bitcoins. There are many Nigerian sites where you can purchase bitcoins from.

A QUICK REMINDER:
Am not asking for upfront
Am not asking you to send me your bitcoin or money.
Do not respond to anyone who ask you to send money in my name. The last people i taught reported they were contacted on nairaland by unknown person asking them to send money.
Do post your phone number or email here. Fraudsters will pick it up and message you.

To get started, send me a message on WhatsApp: 08095450872

If you a new to bitcoin and doesn't know how to use it, you can also send me a message so i can direct you on how to start
Check the direct shapshot of my bitcoin balance today and compare the current price f bitcoin as seen on the snapshot if it hatches with bitcoin price of today.

My bitcoin screenshot balance

IMAGE 1: https://imgur.com/naZbbgV

IMAGE 2: https://imgur.com/MAUzUJP
Re: Earn Over $200 Daily From This Site Using Your Mobile Phone Or Computer by soniaweb22(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Earn Over $200 Daily From This Site Using Your Mobile Phone Or Computer by earnit4: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2020

Re: Earn Over $200 Daily From This Site Using Your Mobile Phone Or Computer by samsamo48: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Earn Over $200 Daily From This Site Using Your Mobile Phone Or Computer by samsamo48: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Patronize Us / 15 Jobs That Can Make You A Millionaire / Nigerian Selected For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.