Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? (293 Views)

Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues? / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by pmoye(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
At what age did you receive the sex talk from your parents/guardians?

As for me, I'm above 30 and I am still waiting for the day my parents will sit me down and give me the sex talk... It cannot be too late abi. grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
pmoye:

At what age did you receive the sex talk from your parents/guardians?

As for me, I'm above 30 and I am still waiting for the day my parents will sit me down and give me the sex talk... It cannot be too late abi. grin grin grin

Same here bro... In case your parents call you to tell you one day, please pass me the expo too. cheesy grin
Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by KNOWMORE56: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
I don't understand what you are saying
Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by haiti007(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Till date, both parents never said anything of such.
Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by pmoye(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
You crack me up big time bro. Na exam? Na CBT exam o, how I go take pass the expo across dey shake my mind...

I was already thinking na only me my parents no sit down tell about sex. I see that I am in good company.

loneprof:

Same here bro... In case your parents call you to tell you one day, please pass me the expo too. cheesy grin
Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
pmoye:
You crack me up big time bro. Na exam? Na CBT exam o, how I go take pass the expo across dey shake my mind...

I was already thinking na only me my parents no sit down tell about sex. I see that I am in good company.

African parents nah wah! grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by illicit(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Till date, my mum lies to me abt sex
Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by pmoye(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
The only thing Nigerian parents know how to do is to raise alarm that 'world don spoil'... always hiding from discussing sex and assuming that children will learn it somehow and in a purified holy way.
Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by pmoye(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lie?
My parents na threaten dem threaten me sotey... if you touch a girl, we are going to stop funding your education...

illicit:
Till date, my mum lies to me abt sex

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by WonderWoman5775(f): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Just like you, I'm Still waiting
Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by pmoye(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Let's all wait together. I think this waiting-for-the-sex-talk gang is going to be a very large group o.

WonderWoman5775:
Just like you, I'm Still waiting

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
13,mum is extraordinary,there was nothing she didn't tell me

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Parents never mentioned it until i was caught romancing the daughter of a neighbour @ 17, mother beat me badly saying she supposed to be my cousin from our home town. But daddy never took the matter seriously, the girl's father even said we're not as closely related as my mother exaggerated the whole thing.
It was a terrible experience, so i learnt the rest from schoolmates who began introducing girls to me during parties.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Receive The Sex Talk? by pmoye(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Your mum is indeed extraordinary, and judging from the foregoing I must also add unique.
Zzor:
13,mum is extraordinary,there was nothing she didn't tell me

(1) (Reply)

Israel Or Mecca Challenge / Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? / El Rufai's NBA Invitation And CAMA Laws: Leave Religion Out Of The Equations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.