Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? (12445 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Yungmil: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
For me I stay in a semi face me I slap you compound with Neighbours that are not smilling.

They are a good definition of aradite hand, and me too as well.

I didn't give any of my Neighbours any gift at all. All of us na aka gum. We just mind our business.

I only grudgingly received one plate of rice from one of them. The rice was very small, It was as if it was a force. grin

Pleaae what is your experience in terms of giving and receiving gifts this Christmas period?

Are your Neighbours cheerful givers and did you also gift your Neighbours as well?

Pls mods push to front page. This will be a very interesting discussion this period.

7 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by EmzyT: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nope!

Didn't go out, was indoor all day. Though some friends came visiting and I Served them well.

Also extended the Christmas Celebration to my Rich Muslim Neighbours living at the next estate and they were happy and devoured the food right in my Presence!

They're well-learned and outspoken, not the Illiteratic Poverty-stricken ones that carry religion on their head like Gala smiley

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Bola146(f): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
No, none of them killed chicken cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Yuakwon3: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yungmil:
For me I stay in a semi face me I slap you compound with Neighbours that are not smilling.

They are a good definition of aradite hand, and me too as well.

I didn't give any of my Neighbours any gift at all. All of us na aka gum. We just mind our business.

I only grudgingly received one plate of rice from one of them. The rice was very small, It was as if it was a force. grin

Pleaae what is your experience in terms of giving and receiving gifts this Christmas period?

Are your Neighbours cheerful givers and did you also gift your Neighbours as well?

Pls mods push to front page. This will be a very interesting discussion this period.

To be honest with you I'm a giver, I'm new where I live now and the guys are either stingy or broke,,,,, they offered me nothing. I tried hard to see if I could slaughter a goat to show them how things should be done but my efforts were to no avail. I actually don't understand what's wrong with me because as I speak to you I don't even have anything in my account no food items nothing at all and I can't blame anybody maybe that's how nature designed it for me maybe just for now

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by phemmyfour: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
None
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by merits(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
wink

7 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Mko123(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Guys, if your friends bring sugarcane and dry cookies for you to celebrate Christmas, can we still call it Christmas gift?
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by DropsMic(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Not even a spoon of rice

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Gifts Galore for all of us @[/color].

God bless all our neighbors, clients, friends, well-wishers etc.

For every gift we got @[color=#006600]MANNA, We gave double out to the indigent.
(To whom much is given, much will be required (Luke 12:48).)
This is what we live for @MANNA.
Our whole essence of living.

It's gonna be a beautiful and great 2022 for all those that believe.

Meanwhile,
On a lighter note on boxing day.....
We heard different versions of this song yesterday,
Especially at our [/color] [color=#990000]END OF THE YEAR Christmas Parry for the Kids,
When we asked the parents to sing THE Felize Navidaz song, based on a thread we came across here on Nairaland sometime last week,
Nothing wey our ears no hear yesterday @Dem MANNA.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by tradepunter: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nah
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nothing angry angry angry
Infact my neighbor put Sound proof windows in his kitchen !

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by God1000(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yeah, rice but I eventually cooked my own with chicken.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by jagged44: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
No be only rice them dey give person.

5 Likes

Even nothing I didn't receive
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
I had more than enough on my own.

BTW festive period is a period of stress than enjoyment for me. Cooking, washing, serving, attending to guests, after party clean up. Ewwwwwwwww!

So stressful!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by HEAVEN4444: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
NOPE
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Agricmoney(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
how time flies

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by allahIsAnIDOL: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
I didn't collect food cos we had enough and we still have enough thanks to G-D for that and we shared too, na beer me drink wella y'day.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Galadimabawa: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
No not at all, but I'm not worry.
Blessed is the hand that give then the one then take.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Homeboiy: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes
First neighbor
Second neighbor
3rd neighbor
And fourth my friend place

The drinks na me by am oo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by soliddust2020: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
P
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by karzyharsky(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nothing received

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
merits:
wink
Eating Lion for Christmas?!
People dey o shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by SalafRider(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
I no de house like this, I traveled but last year dem wan choke me with gifts from food, different types & drinks though I be Muslim.

Las las eh, if dem knock my door I no come de answer again cuz e too much for me. Yesterday sef the kind calls wey I don receive eh from guys wey wan flex me alone no be here.

I was born and brought from a strong Muslim family but all my life, have been around Christians so we vibe good with no ish.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Passionate888: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Just rice and malt
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by cletz991(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
for where instead after nepa cut off our light because they refuse paying, I went to pay and connected my own personally,could you imagine that they climbed the ceiling from their manhole to tap from the lite i paid to connect. Odon remove the wire.Am pissed rightnow angry

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by wolexy14(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
I manage give my neighbors clothes and raw food ,I no wan hear say poison dey inside cooked food oooooo

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by majamajic(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
One plate of amala today

Yesterday I got one plate of nsala with goat meat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) / Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important / What's Wrong With Sitting At The Back During A Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.