Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed (76403 Views)

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TimeManager(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
This one na nutcase o, when did me and you discuss that there were no thugs in the SE?, You don't see thugs turning to politicians in igboland, Mcolumo and his master Tinubu belongs to the street. They are thiefs angry
Many of your thugs are appointed as Aides to your Governors. You must be a kid for being ignorant of obvious facts in the SE.

kiss the truth!

9 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by AfonjaConehead: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeManager:

So, you finally agreed that there are agberos in the SE "but they belong to the street" where they collect owomida and break bottles.
ibos and hypocrisy.

kiss the truth!

Bloodykiller, Nebuchadnezar tigerclaws favourite. grin

So you are still alive grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeManager:

Many of your thugs are appointed as Aides to your Governors. You must be a kid for being ignorant of obvious facts in the SE.

kiss the truth!
Mention names, Go to Google and type Ikanda, MColumo dey learn for him hand, Yet Anambra state Government clipped his wings when he overstepped his boundaries.......Being a thug is professional business among Yorubanza people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Trutharenas: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
MColumo your "Menthol" is sharing rice tomorrow, endeavour to be there with your whole Family as usual

Like the crook Peter Obi sharing #5 to Anambla indigenes below!

14 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Trutharenas:

Collect your own hoil grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by olasaad(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
MColumo your "Menthol" is sharing rice tomorrow, endeavour to be there with your whole Family as usual

From the west to the East

9 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TimeManager(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
LegendHero:

There are countless Agbero in Ibo land. But as usual, their Agberos are ragtags without no iota of success.

At least MC Oluomo has kids abroad and one of them was the best valedictorian honored by the Georgia State Governor. He was given scholarship to study in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

The Ibos only envy MC Oluomo because he is more successful than their own (wretched NURTW) guys. If their own NURTW guys were as successful as Oluomo, they would have turned that to a bragging right!

His son's scholarship made the news last year. His children are doing very well abroad, I think one of his daughters also graduated recently.
A lot of atrocities abound in the southeast but go under the radar because media houses would not headquarter in their region being unprofitable to their business. The few news we get are majorly from correspondence who go there for fact findings. If only major media houses would beam their searchlights on that region.. boy!

kiss the truth!

14 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Trutharenas: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:

Collect your own yam!

16 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TimeManager(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Bloodykiller, Nebuchadnezar tigerclaws favourite. grin
So you are still alive grin
justiceleague1 is that you?
kiss the truth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TimeManager(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Mention names, Go to Google and type Ikanda, MColumo dey learn for him hand, Yet Anambra state Government clipped his wings when he overstepped his boundaries.......Being a thug is professional business among Yorubanza people
They are Aides to your Governors. Some of them who harrass and beat up members of their communities have been called out on social media.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TimeManager(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Trutharenas:

Is that Peter obi, the aspiring VP ?. If that was Tinubu, ibos would have opened over a 100 threads of sleepless nights about him.

kiss the truth!

11 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Trutharenas: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeManager:

Is that Peter obi, the aspiring VP ?. If that was Tinubu, ibos would have opened over a 100 threads of sleepless nights about him.

kiss the truth!

Yes o my brother. That is Obi China the one that licked Atiku rectum.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeManager:

They are Aides to your Governors. Some of them who harrass and beat up members of their communities have been called out on social media.

kiss the truth!
It's like you just learnt this English "Kiss the truth" today grin, After typing nonsense you say kiss the truth....you kiss my ass angry

5 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!
See Tinubu nyansh, come kiss am grin

7 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TimeManager(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Trutharenas:

Yes o my brother. That is Obi China the one that licked Atiku rectum.

Fantastic. Obi committed an electoral fraud of vote buying in broad daylight. I can't believe rich people could also queue like an hungry goat to collect #20 to buy bread.

kiss the truth!

14 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by FullBlastLight: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
In fact, even if Lord Lugard had returned 2 Nig, he wld stil recognise certain spots or places they did certain things over a 100 yrs ago across d length & breath of Nig, to prove dt nothing in deed has really changed!

Dis really so unfortunate & sadly so!

In short, all d returning tug is saying in 2pac Amaru Shakur's voice is dt:

I see no changes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by FullBlastLight: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
In fact, even if Lord Lugard had returned 2 Nig, he wld stil recognise certain spots or places they did certain things over a 100 yrs ago across d length & breath of Nig, to prove dt nothing in deed has really changed!

In short, all d returning thug is saying in 2pac Amaru Shakur's voice is dt:

I see no changes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TimeManager(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
It's like you just learnt this English "Kiss the truth" today grin, After typing nonsense you say kiss the truth....you kiss my ass angry
My bloda, I've been saying "kiss the truth" before the first ibo man stepped a feet in SW

kiss the truth!

13 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by vhykeeytor(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
GOD GO SHAME BUHARI...for being a religious bigot
Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2020
IspitonCowards:

2 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 30, 2020
FullBlastLight:

In short, all d returning tug is saying in 2pac Amaru Shakur's voice is dt:

I see no changes!
Funniest post!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by duncun: 3:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:27am On Jul 30, 2020
TimeManager:

The reason why a lot of Yoruba posters are no longer on this forum is because whenever they return your insults, they either got banned or comments deleted while your insults are left to stay. There are many words that will auto change to "igbos" if you type it as an insult on ibos. The moderators are really protecting you because you are weak.

kiss the truth!
shut it ,we have taken over nairaland and there's nothing you can do about it

2 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Chimezirim121: 4:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
shut it ,we have taken over nairaland and there's nothing you can do about it
Hmm, are you sure of this claim
Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Ejima1: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2020
funny
duncun:
"Can somebody show him the picture of mushin last week "

grin grin

Tinubu alausa colonies will lash on this guy now angry
Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Ejima1: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2020
louder and louder
merieam16:
Loud it
Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by blingxx(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Yoruba and thuggery haba MC oluomo and now this tout

You must be on weed if you believe that guy is actually a thug ...he looks better than some graduates with first class grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Ejima1: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2020
grin grin grin
blingxx:

You must be on weed if you believe that guy is actually a thug ...he looks better than some graduates with first class grin
Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
duncun:
"Can somebody show him the picture of mushin last week "

grin grin

Tinubu alausa colonies will lash on this guy now angry
grin
Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lagos is a failed state. No portable water,electricity,drainage network,good public schools and poor road network.

And the leaders that brought about this failure have multi-billion naira life pensions, bullion vans and private jets.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
helinues:

Are you from Lagos or any part of SW states?

What's your obsession with Lagos?

Don't you have a state of origin?

Would your day be incomplete without trolling me?

You have be lying to yourself of going on educational leave for almost a month now...

Shame will soon make you disappear not any leave cos you are getting more irritating daily...

A time will come when you will need people like us to contribute on an important topic of yours, na that time you go know as how it dey go.

Go and ask people before you... They are now spectators on NL.

Make your comments and leave me out ...

That's not too hard to ask.

Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
meanwhile I'll. design a brand new logo for your business for 2k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.