Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport (73081 Views)

Nigeria Exported N100bn Worth Airplanes To Ghana In 2021 / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by nauto: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Naija
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Abohboy:
Pictures or it’s fake, if two planes collided on a runway there would have either been a fire, explosion or both the planes would have massiv evolves inside of them

You watch too many movies

1 Like

Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Angelfrost(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I don die ooo.!!
grin grin grin cheesy
So, you can't even show them a little mercy??
Even if na 10-kobo mercy??

Brother, those infidels deserve no mercy... You think they consider you or your generation when they steal, kill, and destroy??!

Nigeria may never ever recover from this failed experiment called 'Democracy', especially under APC.

Even Satan has humbled himself and started taking notes. undecided
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nairalandmonika: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2020
decatalyst:

Laughable grin

E shock you? So, you are part of the many who don't know how things are being run in this country? No wonder I read some comments here and just shake head.

Majority don't really know...

This country is a joke!
Oya u tell us things were dey happen for this country na, as we nor know.

Keep us in the know.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nairalandmonika: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Abohboy:
Pictures or it’s fake, if two planes collided on a runway there would have either been a fire, explosion or both the planes would have massiv evolves inside of them
Might not be head to head collision, might be just be just the wings scraping each other. Donno
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nairalandmonika: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2020
entrep88:
This one na small news.....A ship is still missing for years in this country wey me and you dey!
Saw this on Twitter some days bacj
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by mvem(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2020
saintvc:
SO TGEY ARE OPERATING CODEDLY WHILE SCHOOLS ARE SHUT
all airports are open...nothing codedly...local flights recently resumed
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by PedophileKaycee: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Are you telling me that, the notable people born into Nigeria will ever hate their parents?
Okonjo, Adeshina, Mikel, Asisat, and many more.
Become successful in life, definitely, the hatred of the past won’t be able to define you.
are you happy being a nigerian?
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by fuck419: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2020
vhykeeytor:
GOD GO SHAME BUHARI.... If.....

Na kill e go kill am
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by otokx(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2020
mvem:
all airports are open...nothing codedly...local flights recently resumed

International passenger flights have not resumed.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Chatbot1234: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2020
flyingpig:
So International Flights dey occur all this while shocked

Davido left the country to usa grin.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Drizzy5001(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2020
E be like say na the Chinese doctor dey inside the plane

Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by realadesco(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2020
>: grin

Calm down, it's just a minor accident. Just a new bumpersand radiator. Painter guy said he will collect 35k and respray it. [/quote]
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Enyimbamercedes: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Has anyone asked themselves why International flights are restricted till October ?

When the story of COVID and all the scams associated with it are revealed, then you will understand the level of corruption in this country.

There are people who benefit financially from issuing flight permits for the so-called evacuation flights. They get a tidy sum for every international flight coming in or leaving!

I will not name anyone... go figure

2 Likes

Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by UKBobo(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2020
decatalyst:

Laughable grin

E shock you? So, you are part of the many who don't know how things are being run in this country? No wonder I read some comments here and just shake head.

This country is a joke!

LOL grin grin grin grin This is why I X this site - to read the comments to know how the bell curve and ignorance combine. grin grin
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by winkmart: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by UKBobo(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2020
If you are unwilling to pay 1 million Naira for an evacuee flight from Lagos...then everyone japa to Cotonou or Lome to pay 400,000.

Unless you know the 1%...

2 Likes

Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by SEGLIZ: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2020
vhykeeytor:
GOD GO SHAME BUHARI.... If.....

go get a life.
is Buhari the airports authority management? Nigerians like you and I are the one behind this.
My gross with Buhari would be, on him hearing this, would he take a decisive action against those undermining the nation's interest and authority at the expense of all.
you answer is as good as mine. Nigeria don't for now need a listening leader but a decisive one, who knows it's onion and never to run a government of me and my cronies. EOD.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by ehiwarior: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Danfo drivers for air port again
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by ImaIma1(f): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2020
flyingpig:

I was shocked when I heard my colleague was in Canada. He was here during the lockdown and suddenly 3weeks ago, I heard he had travelled.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by youngkid93: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Stop talking trash. The lockdown has been eased in Nigeria and some other countrues. Economies are now opened for businesses. Nigeria is no joke.

1 Like

Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Kaylet: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Well, for the evacuation, I know it's real and u still know many Nigerians who are ready to come from the middle East.

Nigeria Govt isn't ready to help their citizenry outside the country.

If you don't know how the aviation works don't spill trash.

It's a cargo airline Vs one passengers airline, the collision is as results of those at the tarmac and radar operators.

Instead of facing the real issue, your busy shouting Buhari upandan
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Femeto: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2020
That pilot must be a learner. That's about 365,000 dollarss to be paid.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Zetty177x: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2020
decatalyst:

Laughable grin

This country is a joke!

I can bet my last penny that Buhari is not aware
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by LagosismyHome(f): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2020
mattfeuter:

Cc aprokodaughter, lagosismyhome

Hmmm you never know with Naija... officials will say one thing and then do differently. wont be surprised if this true and has been happening. Smh
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Kaylet: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2020
Zetty177x:

I can bet my last penny that Buhari is not aware

One will think it's one plenty money, only to find out you're still looking for money for sub.

Na joke ooo.
On a more serious note, even when the lockdown was serious, business airline was on operations.

Stop betting on things you don't know
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Centcanada: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2020
I thought they said there is no flight movement? Why the English collid? Funny country with wicked and Evil heart.
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Albertone(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2020
decatalyst:

Laughable grin

This country is a joke!

Swears

I hear somethings government tells us and I'm like "Do they think we are all dumb and don't know what is going on low key?"
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by TheGreatIYANU: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2020
flyingpig:

I flew from Lagos to Benin yesterday and I was shocked to see an Emirates A330 or so landing at the International wing.

Just forget, the hypocrisy and impunity in the World has shut up to an alarming rate. They're maintaining social distance in public buses, but we sit in Aircraft, jampacked like sardines.

Oh and btw it's only First Class passengers that are now served food on local flights.

The Economy cattle are not worthy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by Albertone(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2020
ImaIma1:

I was shocked when I heard my colleague was in Canada. He was here during the lockdown and suddenly 3weeks ago, I heard he had travelled.
Same here.A family friend of ours too left about 3 weeks ago and I was like wtf

Though they were placed on 2 weeks self isolation immediately they got there
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by lomprico(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Abohboy:

mumu
Re: Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport by just2endowed: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Islie:

Another source at the scene of the incident said the Middle East Airline and others had been carrying out commercial operations under the disguise of evacuation flights.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/29/breaking-two-airplanes-collide-lagos-airport#disqus_thread

Nigerian are too corrupt. Imagine, simple directive could not be followed. Those FAAN agencies will be super rich now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.