Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why You Need Flutterwave For Your Online Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Why You Need Flutterwave For Your Online Business (822 Views)

Make Your Online Business To Stand Out / Are You Looking For An Online Business To Venture Into? / Looking For Some Expert Clients To Do Some Online Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Flutterwave For Your Online Business by jadejay: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
I came across Flutterwave (Africa’s Newest Payment Platform) I was preparing to launch my Digital Marketing Course. Before then, I was troubled by the fact that I had only the Naira payment option with Paystack and even PayU had rules as regards recieving payments in dollars. So when I came across Flutterwave (Africa’s Newest Payment Platform), I was not so sure if the platform would give me what I wanted.

But I went ahead to create my account anyway and I have not regretted it since then.

Click the link below to see why you need Flutterwave for your online business.

https://pelleura.top/why-you-need-flutterwave-for-your-online-business/

Re: Why You Need Flutterwave For Your Online Business by jadejay: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Interview With Etimbuk Imuk – Making a Living With Snail Farming

In 2018, I stumbled on this snail farming guru, Etimbuk Imuk a.k.a Eti, and instantly fell in love with what she does. She’s one farmer who pushes past whatever limit or obstacle you set on her path. It was on her page I first saw how snails lay eggs, and how to manually grow mushrooms.

Click the link below to read our interview.

https://pelleura.top/interview-with-eti-making-a-living-with-snail-farming/

Re: Why You Need Flutterwave For Your Online Business by atop1(m): 5:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Flutterwave has a lot of good and mind-blowing features including creating a payment page in 30 seconds that your customers can use to pay for your products, creating an online store in less than 20 minutes where you can list your various products, generating invoices, paying bills, and lots more. To learn how to get started on flutterwave, check out this video i made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezQ-q05Ledw

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel And Solar Street Lights Supplier From China / Did You Need The Service Of A Website Marketer? / Customized Wristband And Lapel Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.