Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

5 Benefits Of Jogging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Benefits Of Jogging (263 Views)

Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Jogging by LawyerGodwin(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
5 Benefits of Jogging

Many folks are quick to give an excuse for not taking a jog. And before they realize it, boom! It's 1 year since they did their last jog. This video emphasizes the benefits of jogging. This I believe will cause you to never skip a jog time.

Benefits are:

1. It helps develop your muscles.

2. Helps to keep the mind healthy

3. Helps you lose weight

4. Boost your Respiratory System

5. Boost your Immune System

Please click this link to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P78jxT5tsQ4

Please support my channel by Subscribing, and Liking my videos.

I would like to hear your other benefits
Re: 5 Benefits Of Jogging by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Jogging does not develop muscles, instead it "chops" muscles.

I prefer sprinting to jogging. Sprinting requires very short bursts of energy and it builds the muscles.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Jogging by LawyerGodwin(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Jogging does not develop muscles, instead it "chops" muscles.

I prefer sprinting to jogging. Sprinting requires very short bursts of energy and it builds the muscles.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/529026-what-muscles-are-used-and-firmed-while-jogging/

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Wear A Tattoo / Where To Buy Quality Human Hair, Weavons, @ Good Price In Benin City, Edo State. / Pregnancy Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.