Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

END SARS: Nigeria Youths Should End Cultism First (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / END SARS: Nigeria Youths Should End Cultism First (photos) (1182 Views)

See How Colos Drugs Are Turning Nigeria Youths Into Real Life Zombie Apocalypse / I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

END SARS: Nigeria Youths Should End Cultism First (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
I have Got to Learn that only #Cultism Can Unites Nigerian Youths.

All the Confraternities can Never Unites..............Because their are Strong Opponents Among themselves.

Now All of them wants to be Regarded as the Deadliest in the Game........making them to Bully or Kill their Opponents in Cold bloods.

Up till this Day, No Cult Group is yet the Greatest..........and No Cult Group is to Be Underrated.

For About Four Decades Now, Many Younger Youths in Asia and Some parts of the world are Busy in Competition to be the best in #Technologies while We are Here in Nigeria Killing Ourselves for Cults Related Disputes.

As for Brutality of SARS OFFICERS.
the Youths in Nigeria are Now Crying for SARS to End

Before I will call for SARS End...........I Want Nigerian Youths to End the Cultism #First.

EVERYONE WAS #GOOD..........BUT ONLY ONE WAS #NEW.
denew484@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END SARS: Nigeria Youths Should End Cultism First (photos) by joyandfaith: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Denew1:
I have Got to Learn that only #Cultism Can Unites Nigerian Youths.

All the Confraternities can Never Unites..............Because their are Strong Opponents Among themselves.

Now All of them wants to be Regarded as the Deadliest in the Game........making them to Bully or Kill their Opponents in Cold bloods.

Up till this Day, No Cult Group is yet the Greatest..........and No Cult Group is to Be Underrated.

For About Four Decades Now, Many Younger Youths in Asia and Some parts of the world are Busy in Competition to be the best in #Technologies while We are Here in Nigeria Killing Ourselves for Cults Related Disputes.

As for Brutality of SARS OFFICERS.
the Youths in Nigeria are Now Crying for SARS to End

Before I will call for SARS End...........I Want Nigerian Youths to End the Cultism #First.

EVERYONE WAS #GOOD..........BUT ONLY ONE WAS #NEW.
denew484@gmail.com

if SARS arrest and extort you, your brain will reset. yes, government should end SARS and cultism.

1 Like

Re: END SARS: Nigeria Youths Should End Cultism First (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

if SARS arrest and extort you, your brain will reset. yes, government should end SARS and cultism.
Forget about me and the SARS..........because I already know how to Tackle they Case.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsman To Die By Hanging In Ekiti For Committing Murder / Two Grown-up Men Seen Fighting Because Of Weed (watch Video) / Police Arrest Man For Killing His Father & Burying Him Inside A Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.