Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bbnaija: Watch Moment Nengi Flaunted Her Heavy Backside In Front Of Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Watch Moment Nengi Flaunted Her Heavy Backside In Front Of Ozo (4161 Views)

This My Sister Hot Oo – Regina Daniels Gushes After Sister Flaunted Her Car / Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Watch Moment Nengi Flaunted Her Heavy Backside In Front Of Ozo by freshgbedu(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2020
On the back of claims by many Nigerians especially ladies that one of the Big Brother Naija housemates, Ozo is the most handsome in the house, beautiful housemate, Nengi has started shooting her shots at the sports analyst two days after the competition commenced.
Nengi and Ozo were seen together sharing some cozy yet interactive moments together in the house

Watch video here https://lagostrend.com/gist/bbnaija-watch-moment-nengi-flaunted-her-heavy-backside-in-front-of-ozo-just-to-catch-his-attention-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Watch Moment Nengi Flaunted Her Heavy Backside In Front Of Ozo by freeeeme(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Come hold my hand on the link....
Re: Bbnaija: Watch Moment Nengi Flaunted Her Heavy Backside In Front Of Ozo by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
see news!

abeg where that Righteousness guy mek he com preach giv all nl bb9ja freaks here.

(1) (Reply)

20 New Photos From Pastor Ashimolowo Son's Wedding / "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message / Boss Chick! Khloe Kardashian Ventures Out Rolls Royce In Skin Tight Blue Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.