Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). (39751 Views)

Real Madrid Are LA Liga Champions / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by joviegghead: 2:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Leo Messi, best dribbler in La Liga

The Argentine star is once again the player with most successful dribbles in the Spanish league and is second across Europe's top leagues

Leo Messi was not only tops scorer this season with 25 goals in La Liga, top assist provider with 21 but also the most successful dribbler. The Barça captain attempted 283 dribbles in La Liga in 2019/20 with 182 successful, giving him the best success rate of 64.31%. 

Messi's total of successful dribbles puts him way ahead of second placed Nabil Fekir with the Betis midfielder having made 98 successful dribbles. The Barça number 10 is also way ahead of the rest of the La Liga top five. 

Player ||Successful dribbles||Attempted dribbles

1. Leo Messi 182||283

2.Nabil Fekir 98 ||159

3.Fabián Orellana 69 ||156

4.Lucas Ocampos 67||180

5. Take Kubo 64||140

As for the rest of the top leagues in Europe, Leo Messi is just one behind the man in first place. The Barça striker's total of 182 is only beaten by La Masia product and current Wolves player Adama Traore. The top five is rounded out by Wilfred Zaha (Crystal Palace), Boga (Sassuolo) and Saint-Maximim (Newcastle). 

Only Premier League winger Zaha has attempted more dribbles with his total of 308 compared to Messi's 283. Leo Messi, simply an exceptional player in all categories. 

Player||Successful dribbles||Attempted dribbles

1.Adama Traoré 183 || 264

2.Leo Messi 182 || 283

3.Wilfried Zaha 163 || 308

4.Jeremie Boga 132 || 232

5.Allan Saint-Maximin 121 || 194

Source: https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/news/1744580/leo-messi-best-dribbler-in-la-liga

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by mannobi(m): 2:23am On Jul 30, 2020
Adama traore that player is not a footballer he is more of a rugby player with his physique

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by emillysmigael(f): 2:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Traore... I see him leaving wolves soon. He is such a good winger

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by obonujoker(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Adams traore dribble pass Pessi, how?? grin.... Even in tough EPl over weak Laliga bottom teans sad cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by joviegghead: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2020
emillysmigael:
Traore... I see him leaving wolves soon. He is such a good winger
True!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by joviegghead: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2020
mannobi:
Adama traore that player is not a footballer he is more of a rugby player with his physique
Lol. I think his size gives him an edge over others.

5 Likes

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by joviegghead: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2020
obonujoker:
Adams traore dribble pass Pessi, how?? grin.... Even in tough EPl over weak Laliga bottom teans sad cheesy

He is a winger, what do you expect? It's even funny he's leading with just one successful dribble

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by paulolee(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2020
messi is the realest GOAT, that guy na big cheat in football because you would always see him among the top of the lists in any world stats, few examples are...
1.the list of best scorer....
2.the list of top assist..
3..the list of most dribble...
4..the list of most man of the match awards won...
5..the list of most influential player...
6..the list of most freekick scored..
7..the list of most golden boot won in league and in europe..
8..the list of most ballon d or won..
what else do the world want from these perfectly created genius??
seeing Lionel messi and the rest players would make you believe that nature is partial because it seems he is an alien and was created differently..

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by tfash96(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Still looking for hushpuppi on the list.. Is he no longer playing football.. Oh forgive me I've forgotten he's a tapin merchant

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by joviegghead: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2020
tfash96:
Still looking for hushpuppi on the list.. Is he no longer playing football.. Oh forgive me I've forgotten he's a tapin merchant
grin grin grin

You're mean

25 Likes

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by tfash96(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2020
joviegghead:

grin grin grin

You're mean
And I'm gentle ooo don't mind me grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lalasticlala Seun

Front page pls

I'm happy Messi is on this page he's a good footballer

But not as good as.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by ifytrik(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why is this overrated dude not on the list

26 Likes

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Peacefuluz(f): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rings
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by drips8(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Messi is always among the top from goals, assists, chances created, passes and dribbles.

16 Likes

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Afam4eva(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Messi is the best dribbler in the world. That's not even a contest.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Brute2162: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
List is Flawed.

1. Neymar
2. Nicolas Pepe
3. Others

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Ernchibyke(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ojoro!
Ronaldo name suppose dey there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by majamajic(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Adama beat Messi
What a shame !
If cr7 is among this category , he for win am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by jamalnation(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
THE REAL G.O.A.T

3 Likes

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Femeto: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
mannobi:
The beast nko? Akinfenwa.

1 Like

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Gabe427: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
this list is very incomplete
Lalaiga and EPL can't be Europe

but then again in Mourinho's words there is the premier league
la-liga
PSG league
Juventus league
and Bayern Munich league

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by MrColdsweat: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chelsea na foolish club.

Sturridge, De bruyne, salah....now Jeremy boga.

The funny thing is Chelsea sold boga like scrap.. Now he's among the top dribblers in Europe. Now sassuolo don put £60m on top the boy. I expect Chelsea to come pay that money.

After all, they sold drogba and brought lukaku back from loan. When lukaku misfired, they brought back drogba and sent lukaku out on loan again....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Hibertoyye(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Adama traore I see you

1 Like

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
The ultimate player:
25 goals after missing matches due to injury.

21 assists even fabregas/ozil no hit that figure.

Dribbles too..

16 Likes

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Which of us for Nairaland this list epp?

Meanwhile, o.p you dey lose concentration oh

which of the Adama Traore do you mean?

You know how many Adama Traore's dey play ball?

Ok o.p has added "current wolves player" so we are good

8 Likes

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by ERockson: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
OK

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 10th May 2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.