Stats: 3,153,171 members, 7,818,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). (39748 Views)

Real Madrid Are LA Liga Champions / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (2) (3) (4)

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by OkhaiAsein(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
didn't see ronaldiho there
meanwhile I'll. design a brand new logo for your business for 2k
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by ifytrik(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Andrew13:
Where is ororo now

Oh I forgot, he only knows how to nutmeg himself and drink his favorite tea (penaltea)

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by paulolee(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
obonujoker:
Adams traore dribble pass Pessi, how?? grin.... Even in tough EPl over weak Laliga bottom teans sad cheesy
lolz...not jus messi but more than all the players in your team..

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Punt(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice list.
That wolves player and the he runs...
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by seunny4lif(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wolves winger cool
DuBLINGreenb:
Which of us for Nairaland this list epp?

Meanwhile which of the Adama Traore do you mean?
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Spiff20(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
So Ronaldo can not dribble?

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by piper7(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
ifytrik:
Why is this overrated dude not on the list
Stop joor!!!
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ernchibyke:
Ojoro! Ronaldo name suppose dey there.
you say ?? cheesy

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Gadaluck(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
paulolee:
messi na GOAT na... a big cheat in football...
would always see him among the top of world lists like..
best scorer....
best assist..
best dribbler...
most mvp won in matches...
most influential player...
what else do the world want from these all rounded genius??

Gbamsolutely! The guy na PS5!

Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by frankblinkz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Which of us for Nairaland this list epp?

Meanwhile, o.p you dey lose concentration oh

which of the Adama Traore do you mean?

You know how many Adama Traore's dey play ball?
how many Adama traore plays for Wolves?
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by galaxy2020(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why is chukwueze not there? Man the guy merits to be on the list. I forgot, his an African.
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by PedophileKaycee: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Flashsporthd:

[/color]Messi's total of successful dribbles puts him way ahead of second placed Nabil Fekir with the Betis midfielder having made 98 successful dribbles. The Barça number 10 is also way ahead of the rest of the La Liga top five. [color=#550000]
u are littering threads wit ur useless color, u aint even getting it right...ask and nrlnders will help u...u nvr even get 1 like for nrl.
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Gadaluck(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Andrew13:
Where is ororo now

Oh I forgot, he only knows how to nutmeg himself and drink his favorite tea (penaltea)

Chai! Bro u no try @all grin cheesy cheesy
I don laugh so tey my rib don tire grin
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by SirMichael1: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Femeto:
The beast nko? Akinfenwa.
That guy is fat and not like adama. Adama has muscles and he's really cut not that akinfenwa that doesn't have speed self.
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Elsiedaniels(f): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
tfash96:
Still looking for hushpuppi on the list.. Is he no longer playing football.. Oh forgive me I've forgotten he's a tapin merchant

Weerey
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by youngblaq: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
majamajic:
Adama beat Messi
What a shame !
If cr7 is among this category , he for win am

Eeyah...shey cr dey sick leave nii
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
mannobi:
Adama traore that player is not a footballer he is more of a rugby player with his physique
You mean that " Bouncer" he has improved a lot and he does not run unnecessarily like before when he was still playing for Middlesbrough.
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Legely01: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JO6iNpoEvWXFBhQPCUNUXw
*If you've never win game before then this is your opportunity to win genuine and authentic leaked number without failure. Try to take a little risk of your chance and you'll never regret working with our management. It's your time to get registered and be part of our winning team and win four times in a week*

✖️NO REGISTRATION✖️
✖️NO GAME✖️
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by SmartyPants(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Brute2162:
List is Flawed.

1. Neymar
2. Nicolas Pepe
3. Others

Young man the list is based on stats
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Andrew13: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chaii dem hide my first comment cheesy grin cheesy pained ronaldo fans
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Brute2162:
List is Flawed.

1. Neymar
2. Nicolas Pepe
3. Others

No be only Nicolas Pepe. Na Nicolas Onions. I beg bring ur own stats make we see
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by HamzatLyon(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
obonujoker:
Adams traore dribble pass Pessi, how?? grin.... Even in tough EPl over weak Laliga bottom teans sad cheesy

Where is your pesin?
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Pantoo: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Pantoo: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Ernchibyke(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
You need show me where it's written that penalties are not goals
mperornero:
you say ?? cheesy
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by RPG2020(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Una wan find me trouble again who be the person wey write this untrue story? Without Ronaldo make una enter house
Re: Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). by Fragility6: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
joviegghead:

He is a winger, what do you expect? It's even funny he's leading with just one successful dribble
He get less attempted dribbles and more successful dribbles pass who dey second Weda e use one pass d person no too mean

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Sheffield United (1 - 2) On 27th January 2021