Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency (25517 Views)

Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate / Probe Panel Indicts Lawal Daura Over N8.2bn Pension Fund / EFCC Seeking To Probe Lawal Daura Over N12.9bn DSS Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by wirinet(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2020
jrusky:

Hey look here Mr pls I never canvass for SE presidency all I stand for is power to return to the South ok.

Yes North are demons I will say it over and over Buhari made me never ready to support anything North as president again ok its very unfortunate.

If you can never support anything north, then do you think that the North can support anything south east? Do you think anyone can attain the position of the president in a democractic setting without the support of the North?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Samfloxin(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Sooner or later,it will dawn on everyone in this country that Nnamdi Kanu is not foolish after all. Northerners are gradually coming out of their selfish and deceptive nature. I pray it ends in war, let's fight to finish, whoever survives Should continue the race.
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Kdon2: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2020
anataala:
Still better than your Father and your unborn generations.

That's why you will remain the poverty headquarter of the world despite looting the country dry. Ole oshi!
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by jrusky(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2020
wirinet:

If you can never support anything north, then do you think that the North can support anything south east? Do you think anyone can attain the position of the president in a democractic setting without the support of the North?

Pls stop mentioning SE I say over and over I'm not here to canvas for SE and I'm not going to do such because with only that bastard called Kanu behaviour and my people follows him like zombies without checking the political damage in a long run sorry SE can't rule Nigeria in any recent time to come.

This same my people from SE hijacked and derailled Gej administration by telling the North and SW to go to hell when those 2 region were shouting marginalization then now see the pain it has caused everyone. Pls truth is bitter and it boils me up when people fail to say it to theirself.

Do I make myself clear?

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Samfloxin(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2020
olaric:
In a normal society one would say Daura is making a lot of sense; but not in this case where Buhari has brought shame and mediocrity to our nation by reason of poor governance.

The northerners unfortunately are the ones in power, so it's only suitable for them to spew thrash and preach against zoning because it suits them; but would Daura have said the same thing if someone from the south was the president?
Core northerners are naturally incompetent to rule in a modern country and society. If you elect them one million times,they will still fail. They are allergic to modernization

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Noel19: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2020
wirinet:

You mean to tell me Nigeria has not made any progress since inception at 1914 or 1960? Why not list any economic, infrastructural or social indices so we can make comparisms.

My region which is South South is far better in terms of wealth/ GDP and any other economic indices than the South East.

I don't think you truly understand what economic indices are and what they stand for.

Let us use true economic growth indices, Human development index(HDI) human capital, per capita income, education, etc. Where does your state stand among these indices?
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by wirinet(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Noel19:

I don't think you truly understand what economic indices are and what they stand for.

Let us use true economic growth indices, Human development index(HDI) human capital, per capita income, education, etc. Where does your state stand among these indices?

My state is Delta, provide you state so we can make a valid comparism.
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by wirinet(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Samfloxin:
Sooner or later,it will dawn on everyone in this country that Nnamdi Kanu is not foolish after all. Northerners are gradually coming out of their selfish and deceptive nature. I pray it ends in war, let's fight to finish, whoever survives Should continue the race.
Kanu is extremely foolish. He is only wise in extracting hard earned money from gullible igbo youths.

What's is strategy apart from insulting and antagonising Northerners, Yorubas and everyone else.
There are three strategies for achieving secession - political, Diplomatic and War. In each of the three, you need alliances . Even the mighty USA spends considerable effort in building alliances before embarking in any war. Even in politics, you need to build alliances, sometimes with your enemies before you can grab power. Kanu has broken the little chance of alliance the igbos had cultivated over the years.
Buhari learnt this same lesson the hard way, when he thought he could become Nigeria's president with only the northern votes, he failed woefully 3 times. It was when we formed an alliance with the SW that his ambition of becoming the president was realized.

If Kanu decides to take the war route, the North, SW and even core SS would probably form an alliance against the igbos, with the way Kanu has antagonised everybody.

Even international alliance he has failed woefully. He only cultivated the Israelis due to religious reasons. He forgets that Israel cannot take any step without approval from USA. He and his IPOB goons has insulted Britain and Democrats in USA. I honestly don't understand his strategy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

When PDP gave Obasanjo the ticket in 1999 did the SW support the party?

Obasanjo actually reaped from where his kinsman,Abiola sowed. It was only sensible to concede the presidency to the Yoruba at that particular time given Abiola's sacrifice and the circumstances.

Now tell me why APC or even PDP should concede presidency to the Igbo people in 2023 aside the unreasonable sentiment of "it is our turn" ? The truth is that Igbo people have not presented or marketed themselves well to other Nigerians to be so collectively considered solely for the presidency in 2023. Igbo people do not just understand the game of politics which is about building bridges across the diverse ethnic nationalities that make up Nigeria.

You cannot be making derogatory remarks about other ethnic groups today and tomorrow you expect these same people to support your political aspirations. You can't be shouting Biafra today and be eyeing Nigeria's presidency tomorrow. You have to be consistent and take a stand and in this wise,I will advise you guys to put all your resources and concentrate your energy on Biafra project.

Trust me 2023 might present a very good opportunity for the Biafra project to become a reality. Don't support Yoruba,Hausa or any Igbo presidency,pursue Biafra and get it ! Biafra is the only way out for the Igbo; they are poor students of politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by QuotaSystem: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Samfloxin:

Core northerners are naturally incompetent to rule in a modern country and society. If you elect them one million times,they will still fail. They are allergic to modernization

Totally false.

Is that why Kano is a hundred times more modern &. developed than Abia State that looks like a piggery with your incompetent kerosene sharing & gutter commissioning governor?

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by MikkieEl: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2020
anonimi:

They can't and they won't because they own the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN.
Oya do your worst.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10923643_20200107222349_jpeg7d5a2e4b90a1a8d2e51259f0dff08857

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvK_POZz8NA
I have maintained this stand for long. Anyone who think GMB is fighting BH or will fight it should keep living in fools paradise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by mamaafrik(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Allee90:

Sanusi Lamido and El-Rufai can do better than those you mentioned
sanusi and elrufia,soo gbadun

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by MetaPhysical: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2020
SLAP44:
I think Odumakin meant to say that power should rotate between the north and South west.

They are experts at saying one thing and meaning another, but we are all here and watching you guys reduce Nigeria to Yemen, by that time we would have formed our own country and left.

My understanding is Afenifere has a handshake across Niger with Ohanaeze and remains intact. So when he says South, dont preempt him. Afenifere is the only pillar you have in SW to build a bridge to us. Dont burn it......

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by jagorinho: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Noel19:

You're living in "Alice's Wonderland"! You should be asking yourself such questions; what progress has Nigeria made since inception, since your tribesmen and the other tribe has been ruling?

And back to your question, since you want to play the devils advocate; what progress has your region made as regards the governor's in each of their state? Is your region better than the south east? The last time I checked poverty and hardship abounds in your region.

Igbos are not cut for intellectual debates, they will result to insult in seconds, you said Nigeria will only move forward with an Igbo President, he asked you what wonders the Igbo governors are up to in their region, then you typed this rubbish.
1. The east is the poorest in the south.

2. I do not care where the President comes from, but with the immaturity your people display online and offline, it is impossible to get an Igbo president.

3. Nothing special with Igbo presidency, saying an Igbo president will remove Nigeria from its current problem is a statement that should be met with a prison sentence........ unless we are talking about another Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Gloriouspa(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2020
MikkieEl:

I have maintained this stand for long. Anyone who think GMB is fighting BH or will fight it should keep living in fools paradise.

@anonimi

I should have sent a DM to you, but I am sorry I didn't.

Long time, I have missed your comments especially the blunt truth points you made most times.

Thank God for His mercies, welcome back brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Noel19: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2020
jagorinho:

Igbos are not cut for intellectual debates, they will result to insult in seconds, you said Nigeria will only move forward with an Igbo President, he asked you what wonders the Igbo governors are up to in their region, then you typed this rubbish.
1. The east is the poorest in the south.

2. I do not care where the President comes from, but with the immaturity your people display online and offline, it is impossible to get an Igbo president.

3. Nothing special with Igbo presidency, saying an Igbo president will remove Nigeria from its current problem is a statement that should be met with a prison sentence........ unless we are talking about another Igbo.

Your problem is not just comprehension and assimilation but also hatred and bigotry.

Show me in my write up where I said Igbo presidency will bring "Eldorado"?

Someone mentioned it was time for Igbo presidency. that Igbos should also be given a chance to produce the next presidency then someone quoted him and asked him what difference will the Igbo presidency make and I replied him.

Before you make a comment try and understand the context of the write up before displaying your stupidity online.
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by jagorinho: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2020
Noel19:

Your problem is not just comprehension and assimilation but also hatred and bigotry.

Show me in my write up where I said Igbo presidency will bring "Eldorado"?

Someone mentioned it was time for Igbo presidency. that Igbos should also be given a chance to produce the next presidency then someone quoted him and asked him what difference will the Igbo presidency make and I replied him.

Before you make a comment try and understand the context of the write up before displaying your stupidity online.
I understand the whole dynamics perfectly, you are the big fool here, someone was asking what an Igbo President would bring that can not be seen from the current set of Igbo governors, then you replied him with that rubbish you posted earlier.

if you do not know how to reply a simple question, you keep shut and stop showing your emotional vulnerability on a public forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by sulaimania2003(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2020
bigfish3k:

Stop mentioning SW
Its unfair to the SE or SS that has not completed its 8yrs

We care where it comes from

Well,It's up for you to grab then.No one become president in this situation without winning election.My "I don't care where it goes to"means that you bring your candidate ,I bring mine ,then let's see who win.
I don't know about completing 8 years or not .
I know the best idea is to throw it open to any one as far as you are a Nigerian. but in this case, it will always favour a particular region to the others .And the fact "that we are not yet there ."
I wish you all the best my brother from the other side .Even as I know my best wishes for you is not enough to win your region a presidential election .
Its a game ,So play it well!!!!
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by anonimi: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Gloriouspa:
@anonimi
I should have sent a DM to you, but I am sorry I didn't.
Long time, I have missed your comments especially the blunt truth points you made most times.
Thank God for His mercies, welcome back brother.

Thanks a lot for the compliments........................another ban just expired hence the return.....................Unbossed & Unbought cheesy
Have a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by bigfish3k: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2020
sulaimania2003:

Well,It's up for you to grab then.No one become president in this situation without winning election.My "I don't care where it goes to"means that you bring your candidate ,I bring mine ,then let's see who win.
I don't know about completing 8 years or not .
I know the best idea is to throw it open to any one as far as you are a Nigerian. but in this case, it will always favour a particular region to the others .And the fact "that we are not yet there ."
I wish you all the best my brother from the other side .Even as I know my best wishes for you is not enough to win your region a presidential election .
Its a game ,So play it well!!!!
You said the north has ruled that they should zone it to the south because you believe that they will always use their numbers to win you
The same way the SE is saying that yorubas have ruled that they should micro zone it to them because they believe you will outnumber them too

How come you want equity from the north but get upset whenever the SE demands same equity from you
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Joshkouture:

And how competent is your Lord zoohari
i do no support buhari. I can show you my posts from 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2045666/best-nigerias-tried-proverbs#31342464
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by sulaimania2003(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
bigfish3k:

You said the north has ruled that they should zone it to the south because you believe that they will always use their numbers to win you
The same way the SE is saying that yorubas have ruled that they should micro zone it to them because they believe you will outnumber them too

How come you want equity from the north but get upset whenever the SE demands same equity from you

I did not mention anything about the North ruling or not .I only said I want power to return to the south .That is not two big to say.And i said on a normal ground it should be thrown open to all qualified Nigerians and that we are not yet there .
And mind you I never get upset when I any one the idea of an Igbo presidency .It is your right to be president and indeed I hope to see it happen one .
About equity ,I hope you understand equity in this case .
I learned that ,"He who seek equity must have done equity .
The reason a lot maybe be upset at Igbo presidency is because the Eastern region need to proof to them that they place the unity of Nigeria against any other agitation .
I may reply your next comment late .I'm on a trip .
Thank you .
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by frog12: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
when hyenas come for the lion cubs, the pride unite. greed ko, greed ni

Osagyefo98:
Mamman Daura is right

Afenifere are just been greedy
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by frog12: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
they are a million more in the south better than those two

Allee90:

Sanusi Lamido and El-Rufai can do better than those you mentioned
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Ikinternational: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
ednut1:
Rotation has not benefited anyone. Let the best man win. Enough of tribalism and zoning abeg

You're 100% correct
Buy why is the north saying it now is the question
They think Nigerians are daft or what

Furthermore, what have this administration done with their appointments to make you think they're being sincere
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Faceless and cowardice sycophantic efulefus begging to be giving presidency. These sabotours are super disappointment to the great Igbo empire and warriors.

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Popeonpoint: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
It's unfortunate that "ONE NIGERIA" is a wish rather than a reality. However, we should be humble enough as a people and be realistic to ourselves that this present arrangement is not substanable.
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by maak400: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dpharisee:
If Fulanis all the way from Futa Jalon and Mauritania came to Nigeria and took over control of the political leadership of Hausa people, Nupe tribe, Gbagyi communities and Yoruba community of Ilorin, what makes you think that they will give up power to Tinubu led political alliance?

I live in the North and I can tell anyone categorically that the only tribe in Nigeria that the Fulani feel they cannot hoodwink are the Igbo people and that is why they ensured that an Igboman never became the Chief of Army Staff since General Ironsi until Jonathan appointed General Ihejirika and the same Fulanis knew that Ihejirika was going to crush Boko Haram which they were using to make Jonathan appear weak by making the country ungovernable, they deceived Jonathan into sacking him with claims of General Ihejirika was killing northerners and taking revenge for Biafra and because of that he won't get their votes.
A naive GEJ who is now roaming foolishly around as Buhari 'Peace envoy' to other countries while Fulani Gunmen are mercilessly slaughtering and killing Nigerians refused to listen to wise counsel from even his own Ijaw Youths Council.

This position of Mamman Daura represent the opinion of his ruling Fulani clan.
The non Visa requirements for Africans was targeted at allowing Fulanis from all over the continent to come and live in Nigeria and communities in fertile areas such as Southern Kaduna and the Middle Belt are being ruthlessly cleared up for them.

See the video below of Sardauna before independence to get the mindset of this people and the wicked idea they sold to people in the South about perceived dominance of Igbos to take control of oil which is currently in the hands of Fulani elites.

Buhari is simply implementing the Sardauna policy enunciated in this video through his appointments to key positions in the country and there is palpable fear of open resistance because many citizens feel that Buhari will unleash mayhem on them using the security agencies even without voicing it out unlike in the previous administration and this is a man with acclaimed integrity smiley
Buhari can decide to increase fuel to N1000 per litre tomorrow and nothing will happen because we are all afraid of becoming victims, we suffer in silence including his ardent supporters.

Instead of tackling the Fulani agenda the youths in Nairaland are helping the Fulani agenda by Igbos bashing Yorubas and vice versa daily. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
If the SE, SS and SW refused to unite but rather keep hating on each other especially the way they spew hateful comments towards themselves here, the Fulani govt will continue to subjugate us and live off the resources in the south.
I keep telling people that the best thing is for each region to go their separate ways, this country has to disintegrate, else we’re all in for a dark and bleak future.
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by excel101(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nothing person no go hear. Just look at Mamman Daura, talking about Nigeria needing a competent President in 2023 as if his uncle PMB is close to it.
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by excel101(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nothing person no go hear for Naija, imagine Mamman Daura talking about Nigeria needing a competent President in 20023, as if Bubu is way near it.
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by majole: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
BOTH GROUPS ARE TOOTHLESS. THERE IS NO ZONING IN THE CONSTITUTION. Where there no candidates from the SOUTH in 2019 presidential elections?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno / 5 Top Decisions Osinbajo Will Take In Buhari’s Absence - Politicsngr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.