Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency (25714 Views)

Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate / Probe Panel Indicts Lawal Daura Over N8.2bn Pension Fund / EFCC Seeking To Probe Lawal Daura Over N12.9bn DSS Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2020
jrusky:

Pls stop mentioning SE I say over and over I'm not here to canvas for SE and I'm not going to do such because with only that bastard called Kanu behaviour and my people follows him like zombies without checking the political damage in a long run sorry SE can't rule Nigeria in any recent time to come.

This same my people from SE hijacked and derailled Gej administration by telling the North and SW to go to hell when those 2 region were shouting marginalization then now see the pain it has caused everyone. Pls truth is bitter and it boils me up when people fail to say it to theirself.

Do I make myself clear?

Good day.

You're very useless to South-east, we dash you to which ever part of the country, willing to accept you. See the rubbish you vomited. You think that by buying unto & licking the anus of ur detractors, they will accept you? Kpele, bro, sorry for you ode oshi.
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by kcnwaigbo: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Obasanjo actually reaped from where his kinsman,Abiola sowed. It was only sensible to concede the presidency to the Yoruba at that particular time given Abiola's sacrifice and the circumstances.

Now tell me why APC or even PDP should concede presidency to the Igbo people in 2023 aside the unreasonable sentiment of "it is our turn" ? The truth is that Igbo people have not presented or marketed themselves well to other Nigerians to be so collectively considered solely for the presidency in 2023. Igbo people do not just understand the game of politics which is about building bridges across the diverse ethnic nationalities that make up Nigeria.

You cannot be making derogatory remarks about other ethnic groups today and tomorrow you expect these same people to support your political aspirations. You can't be shouting Biafra today and be eyeing Nigeria's presidency tomorrow. You have to be consistent and take a stand and in this wise,I will advise you guys to put all your resources and concentrate your energy on Biafra project.

Trust me 2023 might present a very good opportunity for the Biafra project to become a reality. Don't support Yoruba,Hausa or any Igbo presidency,pursue Biafra and get it ! Biafra is the only way out for the Igbo; they are poor students of politics.
The truth is that the North will retain the presidency in 2023.The South will only retrieve it through unity
Re: Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Kdon2: 3:17am On Aug 04, 2020
anataala:
Still better than your Father and your unborn generations.

Garbage waste!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Votes In Daura / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.