Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! (14169 Views)

Organize Your Dollar Diversification With Risevest Technology • Start Today! / Risevest CEO, Eke Urum, Forced To Step Down / Risevest Review - Scam Or Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by uzoexcel(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2021
actually, thinking of risevest now.
but i get what the poster is saying..oce you start investing, it becomes pretty hard to just spend 'anyhow'

VICARYREALT0RS:
Lady O.. Lady!! grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by uzoexcel(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2021
is riseweb now up?

VICARYREALT0RS:
Rise web (coming soon) wink

What are you waiting for? grin
Don't slack on this. Message me let me put you through now.

Use this ASLV9628 to sign-up, my friend
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 10:23am On May 06, 2021
uzoexcel:
actually, thinking of risevest now.
but i get what the poster is saying..oce you start investing, it becomes pretty hard to just spend 'anyhow'

You're correct. You cant spend money you're investing for your build wealth or retirement.

So, when investing, invest money you do not need, leave it there. And have a different place for money you want to spend and for emergencies. grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 10:26am On May 06, 2021
uzoexcel:
is riseweb now up?

Coming soon.

In the meantime visit official website www.rise.capital
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:11am On May 09, 2021
Did you see my portfolio?

Yes! It's pretty much balanced. wink

Anyone who is not investing today, is missing out bigg time.

You've missed last month real estate gain,
You've missed last Friday stock gain,
You've equally missed today fixed income gain.

Use ASLV9628 to sign up and fund now, my friend. Do yourself, your lovely kids, family, siblings etc.
kiss

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by uzoexcel(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2021
it will be good if u drop stock tips from time to time

VICARYREALT0RS:
Did you see my portfolio?

Yes! It's pretty much balanced. wink

Anyone who is not investing today, is missing out bigg time.

You've missed last month real estate gain,
You've missed last Friday stock gain,
You've equally missed today fixed income gain.

Use ASLV9628 to sign up and fund now, my friend. Do yourself, your lovely kids, family, siblings etc.
kiss
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 7:27pm On May 12, 2021
uzoexcel:

it will be good if u drop stock tips from time to time

Great idea. I will put that in mind right away. Thanks

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 8:00pm On May 12, 2021
Why go with Risevest stocks assets?

Sincerely. the choice to invest with Risevest is optional. Even if you know all rise portfolio and decides to trade all the stocks in rise portfolio, your percentage return will never be the same.

WHY? It is simple... smiley

Because your entry point differs. This is why I will rather give Risevest the power to select - choose the best stocks, buy, trade and give me daily returns with peace of mind - using their robust professionals and experts.

It is important to Have in mind that stocks is a high risk asset which is volatile to red (loss) and green (gains) days. cheesy
Always use ASLV9628 to sign up my friends.

See the Risevest stocks portfolio analysis.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by uzoexcel(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2021
Daily returns? Surely u mean Annual returns right?
VICARYREALT0RS:
Why go with Risevest stocks assets?

Sincerely. the choice to invest with Risevest is optional. Even if you know all rise portfolio and decides to trade all the stocks in rise portfolio, your percentage return will never be the same.

WHY? It is simple... smiley

Because your entry point differs. This is why I will rather give Risevest the power to select - choose the best stocks, buy, trade and give me daily returns with peace of mind - using their robust professionals and experts.

It is important to Have in mind that stocks is a high risk asset which is volatile to red (loss) and green (gains) days. cheesy
Always use ASLV9628 to sign up my friends.

See the Risevest stocks portfolio analysis.
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by ibechris(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2021
Is Risevest legit and recognised?
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 4:07pm On May 18, 2021
ibechris:
Is Risevest legit and recognised?

Yes. It is. Visit www.rise.capital
Always use this to register ASLV9628
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 4:53pm On May 18, 2021
uzoexcel:

Daily returns? Surely u mean Annual returns right?

Yes! smiley your daily gains sums up to annual returns or total returns for the period of your investments.

Stocks gains drop every US working day (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays)

Real estate gains drops monthly
(within every first week of a new month. 4 - 7 days at max)

Fixed income gains drop daily.
Always use this to sign up ASLV9628
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 5:41pm On May 18, 2021
Rise HQ
This is how real estate works at Risevest - with your investments.

See how Real Estate returns work on Risevest. Here’s the quick summary:

All investments (funds, capital) are aggregated from all Risevest investors who invested in Real Estate plan.

Your funds are used to purchase rental properties in the United States.

The properties generate returns for our clients through rental income and price appreciation when properties get sold.

We (Risevest) then distribute the returns generated to all investors by month-end.

Real Estate in Risevest is medium risk. And guaranteed. smiley
Annual (12months) Returns: 15%

REMEMBER, USE ASLV9628 TO SIGN UP WHEN YOU GET YOUR APP. grin

You can start with 3 months duration, 6 months or 12 months.
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:19pm On May 18, 2021
1. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA INCOME, SAVINGS IN DOLLAR DIVERSIFICATION TODAY!

2. STAY AHEAD OF INFLATION, MAINTAIN VALUE

3. INVEST IN US ASSETS FROM YOUR SMART FONES OR IPHONE

4. EARN WHILE YOU REST WITH PEACE OF MIND.

Use ASLV9628 to start now!
wink

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by jabolo(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:

Yes. It is. Visit www.rise.capital
Always use this to register ASLV9628

As a collective investment scheme, why is it not registered with the SEC?

In the absence of SEC registration, you will need to convince people:
- What protections are afforded to investors if this scheme falls over and management run away?
- Are clients' accounts kept independently from the management account?
- How are they sure the investments are made (how is this different from a Ponzi scheme)?
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:16pm On May 24, 2021
jabolo:

As a collective investment scheme, why is it not registered with the SEC?

In the absence of SEC registration, you will need to convince people:
- What protections are afforded to investors if this scheme falls over and management run away?
- Are clients' accounts kept independently from the management account?
- How are they sure the investments are made (how is this different from a Ponzi scheme)?

Good curiosity. I like your Qs. smiley

First off, there is no cause for alarm. As an investor with experience we should be able to identify a ponzi when we see one with ridiculous interests as a pointer. However, I will answer then leave you to make your investment decisions grin

ARM serve as Risevest Trustees and they are regulated by the SEC. Invariably, you're safe, your funds and my money are pretty safe and secured.

But To...

Yes, Rise Vest technologies Limited and all Rise Properties are legal entities registered and incorporated in Nigeria and in the United States of America.

Risevest is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as Rise Vest Technologies Limited with RC number 1622382 and provide financial services under a Lagos State Cooperative License number.

Risevest is also registered investment advisors with the United States of America securities and exchange commission as Rise wealth Advisors with CRD number....

As an investment firm, your investment are insured by the US government and all other investments are held by our SEC registered trustees to ensure security and safety. With our cooperative license with the Lagos state government, your investment with us is recorded and audited by the state. In the event of a liquidation the users account is credited with their investment.

USE ASLV9628 TO SIGN UP

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:33pm On May 24, 2021
GO AND FUND! grin tongue
Use ASLV9628 to sign up now! And fund. Don't miss out!

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:09am On May 27, 2021
FUND NOW! BEFORE THE RATE ON RISE CHANGES TO N520+/$1
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by Ficco(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2021
The maturity period of my Risevest portfolio is too long. I don't know how I created it.

Does is it affect my withdrawal at anytime and how can I adjust it?

Note: I am new on this Risevest investment.

Thanks.
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by Ficco(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2021
VICARYREALT0RS:
FUND NOW! BEFORE THE RATE ON RISE CHANGES TO N520+/$1

@Vicaryrealtors, kindly assist with this inquiry.

The maturity period of my Risevest portfolio is too long. I don't know how I created it.

Thanks.
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by Petyprince: 1:33pm On May 29, 2021
[s]
Ficco:

Thanks.
[/s]Shut up
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ficco:

Thanks.

I'm sorry. Just seeing this.

Has it been rectified?
In any case not, kindly chat me on whatsApp 08118573342.
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
FUND YOUR RISEVEST TODAY!

BEFORE THE EXCHANGE RATE CHANGE TO OVER 500 PER $1.

RISEVEST RATE IS THE LOWEST AS AT TODAY!

IF YOU MISS OUT, OYO!

USE ASLV9628 TO SIGN UP ALWAYS.
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 3:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Howfa, have you funded your Risevest today?

Stop procrastinating, my friend. Dollars to Naira no dey smile.
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2021
$1 = N499 on Risevest.

I hope you've funded?
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
E choke? shocked abi shocked

Dollar is now N505 = $1 to invest
N495 = $1 to withdraw on Risevest.

In a simple text, minimum investment you can do is now N4,950 = $10. E go soon enter N5,000, keep stalling! tongue

You can withdraw any amount. Your fund will hit your Nigeria bank in 24hrs - 48hrs. Pretty fast!

Fund Now! Build wealth, build long-term investment and retirement plan small small. Allow Risevest help you earn and protect your income in higher currency.
Use ASLV9628 to sign up, my friend

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2021
FUND

YOUR

RISEVEST ACCOUNT NOW!
$1 = still N505 on Risevest
Do it now before they update the new rate!

JUST LEAVE THE FUND IN YOUR WALLET OR INVEST IN THE 3 ASSETS CLASS AVAILABLE.

PROTECT YOUR RETIREMENT NAIRA INCOME IN USD.
Use ASLV9628 code to sign up

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
TODAY UPDATE! OMO, E CHOKE grin

$1 = is now N520 on Risevest to invest
$1 = N510 to withdraw

Do it now before they update the new rate! wink

DON'T LOSE MONEY! RISEVEST IS BEYOND INVESTMENT, IT IS DESIGNED FOR US FOR SECURE PEACE OF MIND FOR OURSELVES AND OURLOVED ONES IN A LONG TERM. kiss

GROW AND PROTECT YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN IN US ASSETS THROUGH RISEVEST.
Use ASLV9628 code to sign up

Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
My last withdrawal on Risevest was processed at N510 to $1. grin

And guess what? It hit my Nigeria bank in exactly 24hours wink

FUND your plan today! Start creating that long-term investment to be free tomorrow.

Use ASLV9628 code to sign up.
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by famuad: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Farmland Available in Iseyin, Oyo state

Description: 300 acres of farmland available at finijo village, Iseyin. 12 minutes drive from Iseyin township.

Family agreement after purchased.

Price: 80k per acre.

For enquiry: Call/WhatsApp: 09034636432
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 2:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Howfa, when last did you fund?

ABi you still dey look like Adamu grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! by VICARYREALT0RS: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
You said $1 at N400 will come down..

Today $1 is now N545 on Risevest. As a matter of fact, the best offer you can get.

The idea isn't dollar or naira chase, the idea is building wealth small small cry

Do the right thing! Sign up and fund. Use this code to register ASLV9628

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shekau's Death Will Attract Foreign Investors To Nigeria / Investors Moved N2.2 Trillion Away From The Nigerian Economy In 2015 -thecable / Stock Exchange To Expel 56 Inactive Firms. See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.