Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) (778 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Oroyo10: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2020
Coincidentally, the show originated from bringing scientist together in America. The idea probably was to ensure that they are not distracted but it turned to be drama and that was how BB was born. Adults will always play adult kind of play. I can't be playing baby play na. Who is watching is my issue. And the show has to tone down.
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by mogivethanks(f): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Oroyo10:
There is nothing that happens in big brother's house that doesn't happen in more 98 % of the house of adults in Nigeria. Even if you bring professors together and show them 24 hours, it will still be the same.
thats not true, the idea of the show doesn’t kick against such display that’s why adults come there to do such. Didn’t adults stay together for gulder ultimate search? Did they do all these on camera ? No
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by mogivethanks(f): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2020
I know there are real talents in the house every year and the show provide exposure for such, that’s fair. But what’s sad is when housemates with toxic behaviour gets celebrity title
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by mogivethanks(f): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Oroyo10:
Coincidentally, the show originated from bringing scientist together in America. The idea probably was to ensure that they are not distracted but it turned to be drama and that was how BB was born. Adults will always play adult kind of play. I can't be playing baby play na. Who is watching is my issue. And the show has to tone down.
i understand that as adults especially in male and female there’s tendency that affection will grow and all even in shows like GUS we used to see when two adults are beginning to like each other but that doesn’t mean they will be caught making out on camera cos there’s discipline. BB doesn’t frown at such rather it seems that is what makes the show sell
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by mogivethanks(f): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2020
I feel if the show remove all those excesses , it will not sell anymore cos that’s all it has to offer
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2020
temptnow:

So I should click on that video?

La click la bend
Oti oo La click la learn
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2020
mogivethanks:
The show keeps millions on Nigerians entertained yeah, and they are die hard fans
As in ehn!
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Oroyo10:
The technicality of organizing 24 hour life show that well is inspiring.
The design of the house alone can be studied as a course in UNI
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2020
mogivethanks:
Imagine how much the organisers make , no wonder coro couldn’t even stop this year’s year edition
Simply because they invest a lot into it.
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Oroyo10:
I give it to the organizers
I swear
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2020
mogivethanks:
Even the winners make so much for doing next to nothing
That's the thing you win by building a strong, unique and suiting character. It can be delicate
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Oroyo10:

Entertained and engaged. There is a social benefits to that as well. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. BB Naija has some positive impact on crime rate.
And it's a prime alternative some of the high-BP news feed
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by mogivethanks(f): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

The design of the house alone can be studied as a course in UNI
the organisers are obviously talented, they know their onions
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2020
mogivethanks:
The problem is probably if it was a more impactful show, it might not attract so much sponsorship. Immorality sells faster no doubt
Not really immorality but controversy
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2020
kerryemudiaga:

Not really immorality but controversy
After the Tacha n Mercy fight. Even the guys that were bashing the show had to peep what was going on
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Oroyo10:
I understand the beef towards this show but the truth most people who complain about it don't watch it. An average housemate in the show is an intelligent person.
Before you can even get into that house you need intellect, influence (social media), sometimes wealth. Physical endowments and sometimes being a celebrity
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2020
mogivethanks:
It’s even promoting quick riches syndrome that’s why millions will do anything to be there
True
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Oroyo10:
You will notice how the organizers try to balance the combination. You have serious minded people and socially savvy people. Their intellect is the first thing you will notice. Atleast for most.
Confidence n intellectual ones balance the controversial n troublesome ones
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2020
mogivethanks:
Personally I don’t have a problem with the show even though I don’t enjoy it. Also watching it and getting addicted is a choice
My pain is the fact that brands prefer to spend millions on this kind of show while they spare ridiculous amounts to reward real intellectuals
That’s sad
Brands will always put their money where people's mouth and attention is
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Oroyo10:
There is nothing that happens in big brother's house that doesn't happen in more 98 % of the house of adults in Nigeria. Even if you bring professors together and show them 24 hours, it will still be the same.
More reasons why it is easier for persons to resonate with it
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2020
mogivethanks:
thats not true, the idea of the show doesn’t kick against such display that’s why adults come there to do such. Didn’t adults stay together for gulder ultimate search? Did they do all these on camera ? No
Whether on camera or not. Dem they do am. Ordinary For my class in UNI. Things worse than what you see in big brother dey occur
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2020
mogivethanks:
I know there are real talents in the house every year and the show provide exposure for such, that’s fair. But what’s sad is when housemates with toxic behaviour gets celebrity title
Yea that's very sad.
Re: The Economic Value And Social Problems Of Big Brother Naija - (video Analysis) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2020
mogivethanks:
i understand that as adults especially in male and female there’s tendency that affection will grow and all even in shows like GUS we used to see when two adults are beginning to like each other but that doesn’t mean they will be caught making out on camera cos there’s discipline. BB doesn’t frown at such rather it seems that is what makes the show sell
Making out on camera is is is is the show

(1) (2) (Reply)

MORTAL KOMBAT OUT NOW Download Here / Movie! The Sex Lives Of College Girls S1 | Download Here / What Series TV Show Are You Watching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.